• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Yep, went through all the pages and found nothing that made me go berserk, so I'm clear.

Feels good man, feels good.

Same here! spent 30 minute hitting <next page> and nothing caught my eyes!

Guuuyyyyyyys. They haven't even updated yet.

When the total preowned figure count hits 1.5k+, then you'll know they updated. 95% of the figures on there at the moment are ones leftover from before the break, aka, ones that aren't hot sellers.

Damn it =/

When the total preowned figure count hits 1.5k+, then you'll know they updated. 95% of the figures on there at the moment are ones leftover from before the break, aka, ones that aren't hot sellers.

Oh damn.... /hide wallet

TUSR

Banned
So the only place to get Kimono Mami is Akiba Anime for $185.39 (Shipping included...)

Or wait for NY at 13,620¥

What to do...

Apparently I was so drunk when I thought I bought this originally on New Years I forgot RightStuf ran out of stock to ship to Canada.

Just received the payment request for Psychic (7th Dragon 2020) from NY.
Need to pay before 16 Jan and she will be release on 20 Jan. CAN'T WAIT !

Wanderer5

Lololololol.

Also Homura Akemi Uniform Ver figma looks nice, but course no.XD

arue

Hi FigureGAF! I've been collecting nendoroids for a while but never posted here before.

9MPG6Mr.jpg
(I need a bigger place to store these babies.)

I also ordered this figure for 7k yen two days ago (the listing to the 7k one has been removed) and it still says "Checking the Stock." Here's hoping it's not sold out yet because there is only one day left for them to notify me.

chrono01

Einbroch

Banned
Hi FigureGAF! I've been collecting nendoroids for a while but never posted here before.

I also ordered this figure for 7k yen two days ago (the listing to the 7k one has been removed) and it still says "Checking the Stock." Here's hoping it's not sold out yet because there is only one day left for them to notify me.

Welcome to the cult!

Acid08

Banned

leave before they do to you what they did to me

this is a den of sin

kewlmyc

Glad to have you here, arue.

rz4889o.jpg

leave before they do to you what they did to me

this is a den of sin
Quiet, you.

SiFShpi.gif

yami4ct

Thought this year would be the one where I finally break my addiction to US Transformers. Turns out, nope. Amazon dropped the price of two of the deluxe Combiner Wars superion limb figures down to retail and I instantly jumped on them. Oh well. Combiner Wars seems like it's going to be a really fun line, so I guess I can't be too sorry that I keep buying.

Now if they would just drop the price of Silverbolt (Superion's torso), Alpha Bravo (one of Superion's other limbs) and Dragstrip( limb for the combiner in the next wave) we'd really be cooking.

Really hope this is the end of yearly price increases for Deluxes. $10-> 13 made sense since we hadn't seen an increase in 15 years or so. The $10 was untenable. $13 -> 15 would have been OK if it didn't coincide with the shit ass FOC and DotM lines. $15->17 is kind of crazy. It at least seems this is coming with a pretty significant increase in figure size, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now, but I'm certainly going to be more choosy in my pickups. If we hit $20+ for deluxes any time soon, though, I'll probably be out.

johnsmith

remember me
Mandarake is updating a lot. Amiami let me down. I saw the count jump up by 30, and thought they'd be updating a lot more.

arue

I'm only interested in nendoroids and not really into scale figures, unless they're of my favorite characters or when there is no nendoroid version of them.

So, don't worry about me getting influenced by you guys.
..yet.

I'm only interested in nendoroids and not really into scale figures, unless they're of my favorite characters or when there is no nendoroid version of them.

So, don't worry about me getting influenced by you guys.
..yet.

Actually...we've been enabling more peeps on Nendoroids lately and they add up faster than scale XP

chrono01

I'm not normally one to raise my eyebrow regarding a figure. I mean, I own figures from Native, Skytube/Alphamax, Orchid Seed, etc., so I'd like to think I'm mostly immune to the more "lewd" figures.

Apparently I am not.

Browsing the usual figure news sites, I laid eyes upon a figure that shocked even me. Shocked, I say!

I'm not normally one to raise my eyebrow regarding a figure. I mean, I own figures from Native, Skytube/Alphamax, Orchid Seed, etc., so I'd like to think I'm mostly immune to the more "lewd" figures.

Apparently I am not.

Browsing the usual figure news sites, I laid eyes upon a figure that shocked even me. Shocked, I say!
What was it

chrono01

Good Smile Company [and partners] release list:

Shipping out from GSC on the 13th January 2015:

Max Factory - figma Motoko Kusanagi: S.A.C.ver.
Max Factory - Psychic (Pink Harley)

Shipping out from GSC on the 15th January 2015:

Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Devil Homura
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus Fabric Charm: Haruka Amami
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus Fabric Charm: Chihaya Kisaragi
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus Fabric Charm: Miki Hoshii
Max Factory - Kongo: Half-Damage ver.
Max Factory - figma Hana Isuzu
Max Factory - figma Saber 2.0
Phat! Company - Medicchu KanColle: Aircraft Carrier Wo-Class
Phat! Company - Yayoi Takatsuki
FREEing - Charlotte Dunois: Poodle Ver.
FREEing - Kuroneko: Yukata Ver.

Shipping out from GSC on the 19th January 2015:

Max Factory - Misty: Swimsuit Ver.
Max Factory - Aoba (Rerelease)

Shipping out from GSC on the 21st January 2015:

Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Amatsukaze
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Solid Snake
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Naruko Aoba

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/4032/Release+Dates+for+January+2015+Products.html

Psychic and Kongo for me! YES!

What was it
Hmm, let's just say it turned a girl into a dispenser for "cream". That's as much as I'll say. :/

Acid08

Banned

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/4032/Release+Dates+for+January+2015+Products.html

Psychic and Kongo for me! YES!

Hmm, let's just say it turned a girl into a dispenser for "cream". That's as much as I'll say. :/

No Sepang Miku....does that mean it's delayed?

Acid08

Banned
Not necessarily, they might just not have a release date planned yet. The month is still early, there's still a chance.

...But yes, it's probably delayed.

Alright so, unless it's releasing in the last week of January, realistically it's delayed :p. When does that usually get announced?

7.9k. I know a few wanted her. She's super rare.

Edit: And 20 seconds later, gone.

Yeah, I was spamming F5 on her page during the update. I saw it the second she was posted. My heart lept into my throat when the [Add to Cart] button turned orange. I mashed through the checkout pages so quick I didn't even see what condition she was in, and in the end "Sorry, we don't have the stock to fulfill your order"... smh.

I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down and searched the other sites to see if she was in stock. Finally found her on Nippon Yasan for 12k. Considering she went for 9.8k A/B on AmiAmi, I just went with it. The ordeal is over, but I'm not proud of having to chump out and pay the premium.

Hopefully Nippon Yasan doesn't send me a bootleg... I have confidence I can get my money back if they do, but I just want this ordeal to be over. My poor heart can't take this much suspense and frustration lol

chrono01

Hopefully that's the case with Samurai as well.....but not hopeful.
Until you see a solid release date, I agree. It's probably best to remain cautiously optimistic.

Alright so, unless it's releasing in the last week of January, realistically it's delayed :p. When does that usually get announced?
Last week in January is a possibility, but yeah. Normally if a figure is excluded from the release list for the beginning of the month, it's usually delayed. Sometimes though, another was posted a short time after with other products scheduled for the same month, so unless you don't hear anything for a couple weeks, it's not 100% she's delayed.

It's pretty likely, though.

The Winter season is happening.

Maybe I'll finally get a really nice Nagato (didn't like the current... I think figma? Yeah not into that one) and Sendai (preferably with the ninja scarf because night missions are rad) fig from Kancolle, and one of Rin Shibuya in her normal outfit (I'm pretty sure this one is gonna get made).

Thank god I haven't completely lost it yet. Right now it's been a weird wait for figures of characters I really really like.

Acid08

Banned
Until you see a solid release date, I agree. It's probably best to remain cautiously optimistic.

Last week in January is a possibility, but yeah. Normally if a figure is excluded from the release list for the beginning of the month, it's usually delayed. Sometimes though, another was posted a short time after with other products scheduled for the same month, so unless you don't hear anything for a couple weeks, it's not 100% she's delayed.

It's pretty likely, though.

Thanks! First pre-ordered fig, first delay. I'm getting the authentic figure experience right here it seems.

Femto.

I don't see Saber Extra.

Wah

Rootbeer

Banned
amiami sold out of pre-orders for vader, storm trooper and iron man :(

I saw them in stock on my phone... had to get some grub, checked back, now gone...

Guess it's HLJ this time

If things would stop being released in May, that would be great. I think I'm going to have an instant ramen diet that month. Good God. D:

Actually, add April to that too. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom