• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femto.

That's the wrong Rider, GSC.

PFFFT. More like BEST Rider.

Nahhh it's the right one.

Agree!:p Also bring Berserker from Zero in!

You mean this Berserker!

Zero Rider is so much better than FSN Rider it's not even funny.

I'll give you Berserker though.

Pfft in your dreams.

Also we need Zero Rider to complete the nendoroid King's Meeting!

The only correct answer here is to make all of the Fate cast into nendo form.

Pre-ordered Rider, her boobs are small enough to not cross my "no nendos with boobs" line. Although...I'd really like new scale of Fate/Stay night rider.

hnnnng

Bombless

It's a smart change when you think about it. I'm guessing they noticed the amount of merch going to proxies and decided they wanted to get in on those western customers directly.

raven777

HHHNNNNGGGGG

Do you need a separate Amazon account, or will your existing one work on the .jp site?

existing as in amazon US account? then no, you need to create amazon.jp account separately.

Wait, they ship anything now? Or is it still just certain figures?

it's still only certain figures. They hardly update. Ever since I realized the amazon.jp ships figure internationally, they never updated their stock.
The latest one was Yamato.

raven777

If you want to see the ones that can ship internationally, go to amazon.jp and go to figure section.

amazonfigureewsqq.jpg

and click that AmazonGlobal tab at the left and they will show you the ones that can be shipped international.

Zerojul

This Kotobukiya kit just showed up for preorder on Amiami (along with the MG Gundam Double X, which is an insta-buy for me) :

I love this design (I even enjoyed some parts of the show more than I sould) but I think it's quite expensive for a snap-fit kit. Then again, the Amiami discount places it in affordable territory... But if I get it I know I will have to get Hana and Akari Nendos to go with it...
On the other hand, theres a MegaHouse Variable Action figure of it coming up sometime, which might look better... Decisions...

Echoing Freeza here, but that episode was meh-sville. Battle stuff was cool, but I was falling asleep during the school girl bits.

Also, it just cements that all the villains are a million times cooler than the good girls. I need that Wo-Class Nendo.

I told you guys, Abyssal Fleet >> moe blobs with boat parts.

For those interested, here's a link to the wiki where you can see the official artwork for all of them. NSFW warning for some of the pics.

Hopefully we get as many Abyssal girls as we've been getting ship girls.

And that looks like 1/8 Harbor Princess in the background

RgDttXz.png

To be honest, Abyssal Girls will be deadly for my wallet. Most of them have such elaborate designs there's no way they'll be anywhere other than the Wonderful Hobby section.

darklin0

Banned
Wait, I want to get this straight. Anything ordered from Amazon.jp can ship to U.S. and other regions or is it only specific vendors withing Amazon.jp?

Fuck Megahouse limited editions....

I take it you were interested in something that turned out to be exclusive? Which one was it?

To be honest, Abyssal Girls will be deadly for my wallet. Most of them have such elaborate designs there's no way they'll be anywhere other than the Wonderful Hobby section.

Max Factory versions, for sure. But the GSC version of Wo-class is a standard release.

Acid08

Banned
oh god a holy grail Gunpla kit popped up on Mandarake...in the same store two other things I want are....

ohgodohgodohgod

Max Factory versions, for sure. But the GSC version of Wo-class is a standard release.

Oh yes, I had her on pre-order long ago. I'm torn on Max-Factory's version. It looks beautiful, but I'd prefer not to own multiple scale figures of the same character. I also want to go after the other Abyssals, and it looks like the ones that have been shown so far are in line with GSC's Wo-Class in terms of artistic direction.

darklin0

Banned
So I ended up getting two art books to test the waters and shipping came out to be $13.05. Not the best rate but I can live with it. Time to go look for more stuff I could order. ]:

chrono01

So I ended up getting two art books to test the waters and shipping came out to be $13.05. Not the best rate but I can live with it. Time to go look for more stuff I could order. ]:
That's actually not too bad, considering the weight of a lot of art books.

I had two shipped from HLJ today [via SAL Registered] and it cost me $21, I believe.

Femto.

1Dt0T8C.gif

Nice choices!

Now go to here, create an account, and try to nab these two:

You can't go with only one of the trio!

Welp, watching the KanColle anime was a terrible idea. TERRIBLE.

ibrle5v9TKFRIn.jpg

I loved it. The animation quality exceeded my expectations for battles, my mind had been programmed to believe the early PVs... but it was far beyond that. Spectacular stuff and validated every last one of my Ship Girls for me :D

Bombless

ibrle5v9TKFRIn.jpg

I loved it. The animation quality exceeded my expectations for battles, my mind had been programmed to believe the early PVs... but it was far beyond that. Spectacular stuff and validated every last one of my Ship Girls for me :D

I suspect we won't see much of battles in this series but I loved the episode.
Also I'm gonna have to grab Kaga's figma. No way I can separate the two 1st Carrier Division senpais.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom