• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Dude, it's Seven Deadly Sins.

What even happened to 2lewd4me tho?

How is this lewd?
Agon1395713117.jpeg
Speaking of Seven Deadly Sins, Beelzebub arrived today [with the bonus placemat].

She's adorable.

Mine has at least made it to the States so should be here this week.

chrono01

Mine has at least made it to the States so should be here this week.
Nice.

I just inspected mine, but apparently two of the "feathers" that surround her skirt came loose in the box. I should be able to glue/repair it without too much trouble, but it's still saddening to see.

Bombless

Nice.

I just inspected mine, but apparently two of the "feathers" that surround her skirt came loose in the box. I should be able to glue/repair it without too much trouble, but it's still saddening to see.

I had the same thing happen with Lucifer's petals skirt. Fixed it without issues with some glue as well.

chrono01

I had the same thing happen with Lucifer's petals skirt. Fixed it without issues with some glue as well.
Nice, good to know!

Yeah, the break(s) are below the skirt, and they're in the back, so it shouldn't be noticeable at all. They're also extremely light, so it's not as though a lot of weight will be applied on them.

Looking in, I can see part of the "peg" that was inserted, it's possible that they just popped out and can be re-slotted. I won't know for sure until I open it.

Still, impressive figure.

omlet

Okay, got some older nendos in today. They were like $10 each on amiami. They were in great condition but boy do these old style nendo stands really suck. You can really tell how far they've come in designing these things since some of the older ones (Nanoha is #95). Nanoha has a bit rougher paint job than you'd see on a nendo these days but besides the terrible stands, barely anything in the way of accessories, and some stiff joints they are both pretty consistent with the nendoroid line look and feel.

Unboxed and assembled them and snapped a few pics before dinner:

TV8Npiy.jpg

Her base is designed to hold her in the air so if you try to put her feet on the base she will be leaning forwards a lot.

gOrIkyV.jpg

Airi is more than 70 nendos later than Nanoha and yet her stand is even worse.

jnFs5Bi.jpg

Prepare to get befriended, Yuuno.

pSzujhs.jpg

Bodyswapping funtimes! To be perfectly honest, this was a big reason I got Airi because it certainly wasn't out of any love for Queens Blade!

Weaponized nendo count+=2

Kaga ordered! Should arrive by Thursday.

Now I want to see the show now which will then probably push me into getting more of the figures!
Nah I not going to let that happen.:p

Hahaha look at this guy he thinks he can quit whenever he wants.

omlet

There was a Kongo nendo for 4k but she's been going for <3k on mandarake. I can wait :v (which is just as well since she vanished almost instantly after I opened the page).

Oh crap, Nano nendoroid. But they are asking too much imo, 6K for her, goddamn.

Saw a figma Aegis but got sold out instantly, fuck this. Lost a figma Sonico too, argh.

Giolon

A bit later than I'd hoped, but here are my Mammon photos:

So much life, yet more than enough hometown. More lewd than my limits would otherwise allow, yet here she is in my collection. What have I become?

omlet

Yeah, the fact that some things looks like they instantly sold out from AmiAmi's used page is intensely bothering me right now.

The difference from last night is that tonight I actually saw newly listed things with orange buttons.

Probably some figinstock campers with those convenient email links.

Edit: Preowned just went from 700 to 1000

I need to stay away from these updates for a while now, otherwise I'll get wrecked. If I haven't seen that Kirito I would've ordered 16k on stuff that came back in stock (MIku + bike + american bike + tricycle + P4A Aegis)

This deal must go through, if it does I'll have all the SAO figmas (Kirito SAO, Asuna SAO, Sinon GGO and Kirito GGO, though they are all pre-orders except for Kirito SAO).

johnsmith

remember me
I've seen random persona 4 figures but does anyone have their own personal list of the ones they really like? I thought the swimsuit ones for chie and mitsuru posted a few pages back were fantastic but they're sold the hell out(I didn't know those blogs existed to taunt me)

We only have the Elizabeth and an aigis nendo but really would like to get a whole bunch, but not sure of the quality of some of the releases I can find on eBay and stuff

That Chie and Mitsuru swimsuit figures are beach queens. Beach Queens are garbage. Small, overpriced, poor quality, most of us avoid them.

In no particular order these are the best persona figures in my humble opinion.

Alter Aigis
TTk1U0V.png

Megahouse Chie
UlVDsrS.png

Kotobukiya Mitsuru
f2mvHSc.jpg

Wave Rise
n9pilRW.png

Alter Yukiko
rRFIhH5.png

Ques Q Elizabeth
jTWlCdM.png

Alter Rise
R1Cc0Cx.png

BubonicKnave

Neo Member
Not counting my mistake earlier this is my first time posting in this thread, but I have been collecting for almost 8 years now. I am running low on shelf space and space to store all the boxes so about half my collection is in storage. -_-;

Considering that I have been trying to reduce my figure buying, but I suspect this thread will have a negative effect on my willpower.

(Only have a phone camera so forgive the quality.)
dJqFfvs.jpg

V89pkBP.jpg

nkCbd0G.jpg

xU67rO2.jpg

SfTGgzH.jpg

CMMPwxl.jpg

Q6mpxKE.jpg

HP52XuA.jpg

Oarlk67.jpg

So many damn boxes. I'd probably be living in a maze if I hadn't moved some into storage.
OQkHD58.jpg

The newest additions to the family, no idea when/if they will ever be freed from their boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom