• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came in Broken :(

get-attachment7qc7k.jpg

So an incident came up at work. I still have my job, but I don't know how long it will last. Situation is resolved, but still volatile.

I'm updating my resume and looking for a new job, but its rough in NYC. I don't want to have to cancel my preorders. ;_;

So an incident came up at work. I still have my job, but I don't know how long it will last. Situation is resolved, but still volatile.

I'm updating my resume and looking for a new job, but its rough in NYC. I don't want to have to cancel my preorders. ;_;

Jeez, did you get busy with the boss's waifu or something?

kewlmyc

Good luck bro. My heart goes out to you.

Sorry to hear that and hopefully everything goes well.

So someone on MFC said Sirene is proobably going to be around 40k and another 15k in shipping, which is beyond silly. There's no way she'll be that much, and there's no way they would ship her assembled. You can already see that the wings are in several pieces.

Bombless

Best of luck to you man, I was in a similar situation not long ago.

So someone on MFC said Sirene is proobably going to be around 40k and another 15k in shipping, which is beyond silly. There's no way she'll be that much, and there's no way they would ship her assembled. You can already see that the wings are in several pieces.

She is huge and might not see huge production numbers due to size. She could also be exclusive. And heavy.

goddamnit guys, i didnt know this existed
sold out at amiami
:(

I would have bought the whole line if they were bigger than 1/10. But that's too small for my liking. I think MegaHouse ends up with so many bombas these days that they're switching to 1/10 for some series.

kewlmyc

I have a question for the Amiami veterans. I'm interested in this Monster Hunter figure. What would be the shipping cost to the US?

Edit: fixed post.

It depends. There's no real estimate when it comes to shipping. One thing I can tell you is that you'll probably have at least two choices: EMS and SAL. EMS takes like 3-5 days to get to you from Japan while SAL takes 2-4 weeks to get to you. EMS will probably cost you as much as the figure itself for shipping, while SAL will be cheaper (probably $8-10).

chrono01

I don't need it.

I DON'T NEED IT..

I DON'T NEED IT!!!!

...I need it.

Here's a review for Alter's Labrys.

http://figsona.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-895.html

She's bigger than expected. Not 1/6 big, but not the 1/8 they've been showing. Looks more like a 1/7. Might bite if it ever drops beneath 12.5k yen.
She looks great, but that price is still too much for me to personally pay for her. I'd get her if she went on-sale, but let's face it, she won't.

Oh well. :/

Those KLK photos are glorious.

The more reason why I need those three nendos ASAP.
You should buy them.

arue

You should buy them.

I am planning to, but I could never find them on Mandarake. They are in stock in a US-based store, but they're like $55 each; it's too expensive. I'm not in a rush to buy them anyway.

Snow Miku 2015 on the other hand... I NEED IT!

It depends. There's no real estimate when it comes to shipping. One thing I can tell you is that you'll probably have at least two choices: EMS and SAL. EMS takes like 3-5 days to get to you from Japan while SAL takes 2-4 weeks to get to you. EMS will probably cost you as much as the figure itself for shipping, while SAL will be cheaper (probably $8-10).

Cool thanks. I wanted to purchase something small to get a feel for Amiami and didn't really want to spend more than $25 for her.

chrono01

Thanks! Do these things usually sell out fast? Like how long would you say I have?
They're made-to-order within a certain time-frame. Unless the orders reach a maximum capacity [which they likely won't, I'm sure GC will want to sell as many of her as they can] you'll be fine. She'll easily be available for at least a week [likely more than that], so I wouldn't worry about grabbing a pre-order.

chrono01

This year they are one week windows.

You have one week to preorder her and Re-Class, so don't hem-and-haw!
Oh, it's only a week huh? I can't remember how long the time-frame was for last year, so maybe these WonderFes exclusives have a smaller window to pre-order them.

That being said, if you really want one it's not difficult to place your order. As Einbroch said though, don't procrastinate too much.

Acid08

Banned
You're slowly going into the Nendo world.

You should buy Ryuko and Satsuki nendos too while you're at it :>
I'll buy them if you buy that Aigis scale.

They're made-to-order within a certain time-frame. Unless the orders reach a maximum capacity [which they likely won't, I'm sure GC will want to sell as many of her as they can] you'll be fine. She'll easily be available for at least a week [likely more than that], so I wouldn't worry about grabbing a pre-order.
Cool, won't worry about it then. Will just keep an eye out to see when they go up. Does GSC charge right away or not?

This year they are one week windows.

You have one week to preorder her and Re-Class, so don't hem-and-haw!
#gross

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Came in Broken :(

get-attachment7qc7k.jpg

Man that sucks. Can you return it?

All the best in these uncertain times...

I'm expecting her more at the 25k level, she looks 1/6th scale and those wings might as well be another figure, but lol at 15k shipping that persons plucking out of thin air, the Grendel Prime I just got wasn't even that much...

I'm expecting her more at the 25k level, she looks 1/6th scale and those wings might as well be another figure, but lol at 15k shipping that persons plucking out of thin air, the Grendel Prime I just got wasn't even that much...

It's hard to say 1/6 when you have no frame of reference in that pic. Not like Sideshow does by putting an apple in the photo.

Wanderer5

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5321a.gif

*sigh* Probably still just the nendoroid as much nice as the figma is too, but eh. The nendoroid is looking great from the new pics.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nendoroid looks much much better than the figma. And that's not even taking into account the leaf base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom