• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

1423379823155w7p0c.jpg

oh she was painted as well?

I'm incredibly disappointed by the small size of her horns. They were so glorious on the original figure!

Bombless

Guessing this is only the case (that being, comparable to/better than amiami) for European shoppers, right?

Well, it's in euros so yeah, probably not great for Americans. They do deliver overseas though, they list their delivery prices on the website. It's in french though. There's an english option but it doesn't do anything lol.
France = 7 €
Europe = 12 €
Europe (outside EU) = 15 €
North America = 35 €
Asia = 35 €
Africa = 25 €
Océanie = 35 €
South America = 35 €
Central America = 35 €

Won't be good unless you make a big order I guess. I should also mention that the payments are made in 3 installments (and through Paypal only).

Bombless

I'm incredibly disappointed by the small size of her horns. They were so glorious on the original figure!

The horns appear weird yeah, but that may just be the angle. More photographic evidence is needed! I also prefer her hair red (the recolour version).

omlet

Well it was fun guys but it's past 2 AM now and I gotta get some sleep, too, heh. Good night, and by all means let the preorder bugs bite.

Meyneth

So, I just placed my Re-Class and Snowbell Miku order. Glad that's done

Now, looking thorough all the new wonfes stuff. It seems like this will be the year of the nendo for me! Inou Battle, Fire Emblem, Kiniro Mosaic, Kirby! And Amira, Medusa Nadeko, Atago/Takao scales!
That's not even mentioning the Magic Knight Rayearth figmas and that new Dragon's Crown Sorceress

GoodSmile is definitely giving me good smiles (ꈍᴗꈍ)

george_us

Made it through the last ten pages or so. Max Factory Sorceress and Cordelia are the only figures I need in my life day one. Bishoujo Wasp depends on if they fix her face. Ryuko Kasaragi ver. looks cool but Phat! Ryuko is more than enough for me. So far my wallet is safe...until tomorrow.

What's everyone else grabbing?

Made it through the last ten pages or so. Max Factory Sorceress and Cordelia are the only figures I need in my life day one. Bishoujo Wasp depends on if they fix her face. Ryuko Kasaragi ver. looks cool but Phat! Ryuko is more than enough for me. So far my wallet is safe...until tomorrow.

Marth Nendoroid, the other girl from Fire Emblem Nendoroid, Young Link Nendoroid, Darth Vader Nendoroid, Stormtrooper Nendoroid, Nendoroid Kirby, ALO Kirito figma, ALO Asuna figma, ALO Leafa figma, Cordelia scale, Tali'Zorah scale, Lady Deadpool scale.

The must get ones are the ALO figmas, Marth, both Star Wars, Tali and Cordelia.

SoldnerKei

so far:
Link scale - if it's hella expensive like 20k I would probably skip it
MM Link nendo
Marth & Caeda Nendo
Dark Magician Girl
Cordelia
Ky Kiske

I saw a few others, but those are mandatory, if they show ZSS tomorr... actually today... I would add her
edit: oh yeah, and GSC Erza Scarlet if they show her

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Wait...wait...hold it.

Arshes Nei [Orchid Seed] is getting a re-release? The picture is a little blurry, but I believe I can make out the "Re-Release" text. O_O

Might be, serves me right for finally picking up Kai Harn (blue girl just out of frame) that they would re-release her as well, and now they are adding Sean Ari (new unpainted one) to the trilogy of Bastard!! girls...

I'm planning a lengthy write-up tomorrow. Too tired right now.

Might be, serves me right for finally picking up Kai Harn (blue girl just out of frame) that they would re-release her as well, and now they are adding Sean Ari (new unpainted one) to the trilogy of Bastard!! girls...

Are they? Good. I need Kai, but she seems a bit uncommon to find pre-owned.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I'm planning a lengthy write-up tomorrow. Too tired right now.

Are they? Good. I need Kai, but she seems a bit uncommon to find pre-owned.

I'm working on my list of stuff I want too, took a 4 hours sleep though so I'm still caching back up to what I missed...

If they don't re-release her Kai's on Mardarake for as low as 12k, just have to use バスタード to find her listed...

Sölf

Finally. Clicked through 10 pages. Dat Femto figure though. Oh god, so gud. But I will never be able to afford that one. (Void figure pls!)
And the Miku Teddy. Wat? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom