• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 'WonFes: The List' is up on MFC, please enjoys ! xD

KB8Ga61.jpg

My list is mercifully short this year. Will post when MFC has stopped getting hammered and I can populate my wish list. I did manage to add Shining Wizard's sculptor credit for Cordelia at least.

Sölf

Someone should edit the Tactic Ogres Logo and change it to "Wonfest" or "Wallet Damage". But the subtitle is still good. :D

Tactics-Ogre-Let-Us-Cling-Together.jpg

chrono01

Sölf;151137785 said:
Someone should edit the Tactic Ogres Logo and change it to "Wonfest" or "Wallet Damage". But the subtitle is still good. :D

Tactics-Ogre-Let-Us-Cling-Together.jpg
It'd be nice to Photoshop in figures making the collective circle too.

It would be entirely accurate, given our situation. >_<

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Just compiled my list thus far:

Top row must haves...
Second row definately gonna get, just not must haves...
Third row maybes, maybe nots...

Lack of Ragyo anything (not even a GK), God Hand figmas, Zero Suit Samus figma, Cutey Honey, and abyssal scales really sucks...

Pre-ordered the Re-Class Nendo though...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Superior Mako nendo.
A Kirby that is better than the Amiibo.
A scale Link that likely won't have an ugly face like the figma.

In conclusion, good things come to those who wait.

Despite how good everything looked during live updates, looks like I only ended up with 3 potentials, not counting the Gwendolyn and Mercedes re-releases. And even then, I might change my mind if the actual quality doesn't turn out right.

Sometimes I regret following my flowchart, but it needs to be done to protect my wallet.

StayDead

I'm all caught up. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD have mercy on my wallet. So much good shit this winter god DAMN!

Also this just happened:

9pbMHrj.png

I thought someone said free shipping on orders over 10k? Doesn't seem free to me o_O

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For their own good please don't tell AmiiboGAF of the Marth nendo. After their struggles hunting for the Marth amiibo I don't think they could take being told that an easier to get and better looking one is about to be with us.

For their own good please don't tell AmiiboGAF of the Marth nendo. After their struggles hunting for the Marth amiibo I don't think they could take being told that an easier to get and better looking one is about to be with us.
there's this thread in gaming section... so someone else might tell them about it
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=987776

Wonder how much Yamato will be....

iQqL6jbjDU4Je.png

Who cares, she's an insta-buy for me

i'm guessing around 7-8k

I don't think this has been posted here yet.

aniplex5.jpg

Yeah, I have a question. (Madoka spoilers)

I haven't seen the series, but I've found out a few spoilers from it. Does no one else feel disturbed about how the Madoka figures present the girls as cutesy and occasionaly risque (like this one in particular) in contrast how gruesome and brutal her death is?

cajunator

Banned
nendoroids are getting really top heavy now. To get Snow miku 2014 to sit right I had to basically tighten all the screws on the supports and really carefully set it all in place.
Dont get me started on how tough it was to setup Sakura's flying pose (worth it though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom