• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

1416573596712x5uzk.jpg

Bit of a problem with my first Mandarake order. I received the confirmation email with a payment link, clicked through and added my payment details, however when I go to submit it goes to securesuite.co.uk which as I understand it is a legitimate verification handshake for my credit card, but the page doesn't load and just stops dead. Site is currently down, not a great start :\

SerTapTap

Lovely setup! I should set something up to keep my cat out of things. All my stuff is on the mantel and he gets up there sometimes. So far he's only damaged the base of a cheapo Resistence 2 figure that was like $15. I have a bookcase I need to set up but it's not as visible (or lit) as I'd like for my figures or plushes

omlet

The ponytail is about the only good thing going for that Azusa figure. Don't like the pose, the outfit is nothing special, hair covers her face too much, and the bandage thing looks dumb.

Would not buy.

Bombless

So. After the Mirai Miku + bike delay, Tieria Erde is also moved to December. This is good for November, as my Amiami order is 63€ now.

On the other hand, this is ridiculously bad for December, as the Amiami bill is now 50k before shipping. I'm going to take this opportunity to pay Mammon and Beelzebub at Nippon-Yasan. I half expect B-chan to be delayed as it's her initial release date and I really, really, REALLY hope Mammon won't be delayed again. Either way they'll be paid for and no longer a concern.

In more cheerful news, I opened the box I didn't pay for!

They will stay boxed until I buy the second Vittsjo unit next month. Miku Append looks downright stunning and Okita is Okita.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
So. After the Mirai Miku + bike delay, Tieria Erde is also moved to December. This is good for November, as my Amiami order is 63€ now.

On the other hand, this is ridiculously bad for December, as the Amiami bill is now 50k before shipping. I'm going to take this opportunity to pay Mammon and Beelzebub at Nippon-Yasan. I half expect B-chan to be delayed as it's her initial release date and I really, really, REALLY hope Mammon won't be delayed again. Either way they'll be paid for and no longer a concern.

They will stay boxed until I buy the second Vittsjo unit next month. Miku Append looks downright stunning and Okita is Okita.

CAPTAIN AVATAR, I mean Vice Admiral Okita...

5oNU1Xo.jpg

Very nice pick ups!

Turrican3

Hi guys, anyone with the Figma SS Link could help me understand whether the one I've just received is defective or not?

Problem is its right foot: it won't pivot on both X and Y axis, but just on the X (the left one will, even if slightly).
And well, looking at pictures on the box of the figure, it seems it should. :-\

I've searched over the 'net and apparently there is just ONE other person having the same issue, so I'm starting to believe mine is actually not 100% ok, but as I said, I wouldn't mind if somebody could confirm this.

PS: I'm not English mother tongue so if a picture is needed to explain the (alleged) defect I'll happily post one.

omlet

Just got payment request for Yuri/Rita/Suigintou, yay!

EMS shipping (too big for SAL) costs more than the nendo... yay... ._.

Now I really need to find a Shinku nendo...

^ That's what I ordered btw, thanks johnsmith :)

So you're the one who sniped that...

Edit: LOL at those pictures, BGBW.

Hi guys, anyone with the Figma SS Link could help me understand whether the one I've just received is defective or not?

I don't have that specific figma, so I don't know if it's a proble, with Link in particular.

When looking at the figure, by pivot do you mean the foot moving "side to side" or "up and down?"

Can you take the foot off of the figure? If not, it might be a manufacturing defect inside the part that glued the foot peg into to shoe part. I had something similar happen with my Ritsu Figma where her hand part was glued into her arm.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
iTWEPbQrUyhvR.jpg

iQTnvQZVnUC67.jpg

I need to play around with the slash piece again I think. I tried taking a photo with it but wasn't happy with how it came out. I think I used the wrong arm or hand or maybe even both.

Very amusing, BGBW... :) Wish I have that treasure chest.
Cool little preorder gift with A Link Between Worlds. Even makes a "duh duh duh duuuh" sound.

Turrican3

When looking at the figure, by pivot do you mean the foot moving "side to side" or "up and down?"

I guess it's "side to side", i.e. the kind of movement you would need to add stability to the figure when you set it like this.

Can you take the foot off of the figure?

Yes, I can.
But it seems immediately clear this foot is somehow more limited in its range of movement than the other one... needless to say, I *very* gently tried to see if it's stuck due to glue or something like that, but I don't want to put too much force on it to avoid damage that would be catastrophic. :-\

Thanks for your reply by the way!

Bombless

I guess it's "side to side", i.e. the kind of movement you would need to add stability to the figure when you set it like this.

Yes, I can.
But it seems immediately clear this foot is somehow more limited in its range of movement than the other one... needless to say, I *very* gently tried to see if it's stuck due to glue or something like that, but I don't want to put too much force on it to avoid damage that would be catastrophic. :-\

Thanks for your reply by the way!

I don't have that figma so I can't really help you there, but normally it should be able to do that. Pictures would help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom