• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

tumblr_mh98ikWBwn1s1qnz8o1_500.gif

Snkpls. K-ON! has infinite scales! How could you understand my poetic pain~

That said, you're right. I probably still would've gotten the Hakase and Nano nendoroids even if they did have scales I was going to purchase.

You all are insane.

This, this is heaven.

Heathens, the lot of you.

Toon Link has to fight off all the cooties.

kewlmyc

I'm pretty sure I'm on everyone's friend list on MFC, but if not, then I'm Kewlmyc. I'm Kewlmyc on most of the internet.

Snkpls. K-ON! has infinite scales! How could you understand my poetic pain~

That said, you're right. I probably still would've gotten the Hakase and Nano nendoroids even if they did have scales I was going to purchase.

Oh I would love for some too...matter of fact I was watching some Nichijou over the weekend and it really bothers me that I cannot buy it on bluray...or even DVD. :(

RMI

Banned
my MFC

01. max_factory (18)
02. thighhighs (18)
03. female_figure (15)
04. long_hair (14)
05. asai_(apsy)_masaki (12)

and my bonus stats.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I'm disappointed Nichijou was a bomb everywhere. Really enjoyed it and I consider it one of the better comedy anime shows.

In happier news, Funi picked up BD rights to Ping Pong and Puchimas!

Ultimadrago

Ya I am very envious of it. Can't wait to move and set up a shrine for all my cute stuffs

image0dsc6.png

*praying to the Moe Shrine*

I'm disappointed Nichijou was a bomb everywhere. Really enjoyed it and I consider it one of the better comedy anime shows.

And just when it was being licensed Bandai Ent. had to shut down placing it into license limbo.

goddamnazsi6.gif

In happier news, Funi picked up BD rights to Ping Pong and Puchimas!

That is good news!

http://i.imgur.com/I8Jjy.jpg

I would give anything for scale figs of Mai, Yuko, and Mio

Newfound Brother.

tauke

Man I never miss Nichijou when it air back in 2011. Love it so much and was sad it just failed to make an impact on the local community.

Oh well I come from the country where SELAMAT PAGI is the official language. :p

tauke

This thread need more Nichijou GIF.

Mia0Xkc.gif

Guess there will be no figurines for me this year except if a decent price pre-owned figures pop out at Amiami.

Ultimadrago

For me this AMV sold me on this show:
http://youtu.be/vElbh2Ox1dA

I don't even like AMVs that much, but this one is the GOAT

Preach.

This thread need more Nichijou GIF.

Guess there will be no figurines for me this year except if a decent price pre-owned figures pop out at Amiami.

If you want to keep that modest collection modest it was a mistake to come here (with all the licensed enablers and whatnot)! I pray your resolve is steadfast.

WolfStark

Holy crap, DAT BOX. Mine is coming in this week (hopefully), can't wait.

Love it, definitly one of the boxes I won't throw away so easily, plus it's not good for the environment to trash so much plastic anyway.^^

Additionally here's my MFC Profile
01. weapon (10)
02. boots (8)
03. gloves (8)
04. kotobukiya (8)
05. yamashita_shunya (8)
06. bishoujo_statue (7)
07. gun (7)
08. red_hair (7)
09. short_hair (7)
10. belt (6)

Not much changed, the girls are still armed and dangerous :>

I would make a figure Collection account but I only have 2 figures. >_>

That's the present, think of the future and think big.

Caladrius

That's the present, think of the future and think big.

I am thinking of the future, but it tells me I won't be able to buy many figures any time soon.

oh god, lol

The others:

I want to see what the hell design team meetings involved. It completely boggles the mind as to how they thought that was acceptable.

Also cannot remove thoughts of Luigi masturbating in midair

Please kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom