• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Where there's a will there's a way.

Make it anyway, the next few months are not the rest of your life, when the money flows so will the figure purchases...

MFC name is Luse666, my handle everywhere but on GAF.

Okay, fine, I'll make one this afternoooooooooon.

Yes, they're ugly, but why for the love of God are the pillars not clear?

Like...why...? I just don't get it!

Clear plastic is pricey, much like designing figures.

I would make a figure Collection account but I only have 2 figures. >_>

Everyone starts somewhere. When I first started posting here I didn't even have proper anime figures iirc

Love it, definitly one of the boxes I won't throw away so easily, plus it's not good for the environment to trash so much plastic anyway.^^

You throw away boxes?!

Where there's a will there's a way.

wQc9RPi.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Mario and co will hopefully get better designed Amiibos in the future. It's the obscure characters who got the short end of the stick. Poor Falcon. ;__;

Caladrius

I wasn't talking about making an MFC account, although that is fine, too; I was talking about buying more figures, duh!

If I can find work my purchases might pick up for awhile. (I have an insurance problem that needs fixing first.)

Everyone starts somewhere. When I first started posting here I didn't even have proper anime figures iirc

Eh, true.

It's a cycle. Make a MFC account, see all the possible figures ever, buy more figures, add to your MFC account.

The one good thing about aftermarket prices is that they stop 60% of my potential purchases.

Mario and co will hopefully get better designed Amiibos in the future. It's the obscure characters who got the short end of the stick. Poor Falcon. ;__;
I'm hoping the alt colour or "limited edition" ones are better made...that or the 2nd batch will be better, but seriously what moron chose coloured stands for these figures -__-

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Belldandy with Holy Bell~

Unfortunately she's taller than all of my shelves except the bottom one of my glass display case. Luckily it's not too hard to adjust a few of the bookshelves, but I was hoping to put her on prominent display in the glass display case.

Ultimadrago

Belldandy with Holy Bell~

Unfortunately she's taller than all of my shelves except the bottom one of my glass display case. Luckily it's not too hard to adjust a few of the bookshelves, but I was hoping to put her on prominent display in the glass display case.

Sweet. What number did you get?

Toki767

I need length/width measurements on that Belldandy figure before I open mine up. I want to buy a display case for it but not sure how big I need it to be.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jesus Nintendo really sucks at this.
More of a problem of basing figures on renders that weren't designed to be figures.

This is why I have more hopes for future non Smash Amiibos, because they'll surely realise that their designs need to be balances so we don't have to suffer form more prop sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom