• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoodSmile said:
The shipment date for the following Goodsmile Online Shop pre-order
product(s) has been confirmed:

Shipment from (Thu) November 20, 2014
Nendoroid Suigintoh
Nendoroid Lady Venera (Behepa)
figma Ninja Slayer

Shipment from (Tue) November 25, 2014
Nendoroid Hiei

Shipment from (Fri) November 28, 2014
Fate Testarossa: Yukata Ver.

All orders will begin shipping from this date.

The release date of the following product(s) has been changed:

November 2014 ⇒ December 2014
Medicchu KanColle Haruna
Medicchu KanColle Akagi

Nothing there affecting me, but also no mention of Renge or the KanColle petit set. Would rather they were sent out before the carnage of the Christmas post period begins in earnest.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Just toss some putty under the phallic rock and you'll be golden.

In short : BUYYY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

I have my bishoujos in the billy bookcase. I found the best solution for Wobblefire was to rest her up against the backing of the book case. Doing so prevents wobbling of any kind from occuring.

Is it just me, or on the whole, do the DC bishoujos come out much better than the Marvel ones?

Ok, Starfire added to my shortlist of figures to pick up when I get some wiggle room, right next to Melda Dietz.

Those bases are still terrible.

They are, and they are magnetized as well, while Jason stands proudly, Freddy wobbles like a crazy, I had to invert her base to get her stable...

Jason's abs are hnnnnnnggggggg!!!!

They are glorious...

Best abs on a lady fig? Or is it that Queens Blade fig, Risty?

yKUtXxP.jpg
PiDByyJ.jpg

bodMcQv.jpg

The winner is "whoever owns 'em"... DC Amazon can't even compete, she's almost like the guys in 300 with her spray on muscle definition...

That's a damn good question. We need to have an official competition between the two!

I just saw this:
hIE1415324729.jpeg

OMFG you guys, and she's an exclusive too. I don't do swimsuit figures. T.T

Looks nice, but for some reason the skin tight space gal outfits are better then bikini gals. Gimme some Bikini girls with machine guns and I might change my tune though...

Hellraiser and Texas Chainsaw Massacre next pwease! Also Michael Myers would be killer

Same hopes for the line...

Created my MFC account, just entered everything in the "Saint Seiya" category for now. 125 figures for just one series is kinda crazy :(
http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/zerojul

That's dedication, I salute your collection...

omlet

See this is the thing with Nendos, in my opinion: I'm not a fan of the whole cute chibi look when it comes to characters who don't have those qualities to begin with. Toon Link looks amazing as a Nendo specifically because he's small, he's exactly what you would expect a Toon Link fig to look like.
Aye, basically the same reason I'm not big on nendos. They are cute and I don't mind non-chibi character designs being chibi-fied but I'd still rather have a good scale.

RocBase

Wooo, OT3! Y'all move fast.

Missed most of the AGF hype this past weekend so I'm just gonna post this - Grell Sutcliff prototype (and Undertaker illustration):

Koto will never know how much I honestly love them.

so for my arcade cabinet project, Ive recently spent somewhere around $500 on more wood, tools, paint, a tv, tv mount, custom marquee with retainers, speakers...

I dont really have a figure budget right now

Created my MFC account, just entered everything in the "Saint Seiya" category for now. 125 figures for just one series is kinda crazy :(
http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/zerojul

A Saint Seiya fan?! you are so not from USA right? I grew up watching Saint Seiya and posses pretty much any animation that exist related to it, I envy you for having this figures!

I so would like to see some pictures of them from your collection if possible!

I added you, your taste in figures is right up my alley

WolfStark

My Asuka finally arrived after 20 days. Never had to pay 13 Euro on the door to the postman for customs but 90 Euro is still 20-30 Euro cheaper than any other online shop and Asuka is totally worth it:
asuka3es3a.jpg

Zerojul

A Saint Seiya fan?! you are so not from USA right? I grew up watching Saint Seiya and posses pretty much any animation that exist related to it, I envy you for having this figures!

I so would like to see some pictures of them from your collection if possible!

I added you, your taste in figures is right up my alley
I'm from France. Saint Seiya was huge here back in the days, one of the favorite shows of my generation. Most of my stuff is in storage now because I have to free the room where I exposed it (we have a kid on the way and it's gonna be his/her room). When I figure a new place for all my stuff, I'll gladly share a couple pics :)

Ultimadrago

Aye, basically the same reason I'm not big on nendos. They are cute and I don't mind non-chibi character designs being chibi-fied but I'd still rather have a good scale.

Ditto. The only nendos/prize figures I have are of my favorite characters which don't (and likely will never) have a great scale...

。゜(`Д´)゜。

Every time I see a nendo I just think "oh, thats cute" but I never care to own them. I love having my characters in scale.

Maybe its just something with only buying figures of characters I really really like so I always want the truest representation of them

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If being a heathen means I don't have Azunyan in my house then I'm fine with being a heathen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom