• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMI

Banned
Finding it hard to resist this:

yeRw7Ds.jpg

What has become of me.

I ain't ever gonna watch this show. Gotta stay safe.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
You should add it for Starfire, too. I don't know which of them has the better bishoujo butt, but they're both in a class of their own.

Your right, done...

Still debating picking Starfire up, the whole no base, wobbly rock issue on my high shelves almost negates the great_butt feature, and if I have to brace her against the wall I'll never see her, but if they make Raven I'll be kicking myself for passing her up...

I dont't watch the show + dat ass = instabuy :p

^ This is a great post, 'cause that's exactly why I pre-ordered her too...

Bombless

Your right, done...

Still debating picking Starfire up, the whole no base, wobbly rock issue on my high shelves almost negates the great_butt feature, and if I have to brace her against the wall I'll never see her, but if they make Raven I'll be kicking myself for passing her up...

^ This is a great post, 'cause that's exactly why I pre-ordered her too...

Just toss some putty under the phallic rock and you'll be golden.

In short : BUYYY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

Your right, done...

Just toss some putty under the phallic rock and you'll be golden.

In short : BUYYY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

I have my bishoujos in the billy bookcase. I found the best solution for Wobblefire was to rest her up against the backing of the book case. Doing so prevents wobbling of any kind from occuring.

Is it just me, or on the whole, do the DC bishoujos come out much better than the Marvel ones?

Is it just for Waifu's, or does it include other sorts of statues?

In addition to what others have said, they also have entries for Gundam and other plastic model kits along with American figure releases like the Super Mario Characters trophy sent out through Club Nintendo yers back.

Einbroch

Banned
02. nendoroid (23)
03. nendoron (18)
04. twintails (17)
05. blue_eyes (15)
06. long_hair (14)
07. thighhighs (13)
08. hatsune_miku (12)

One was GSZzZz.

Thigh highs lol

Bombless

Aww yeah

Come to think of it, BRB marathoning the Elm Street films.

I kind of want that figure but it'd be weird to explain why I have a scantily clad female serial killer to my parents.

Why wouldn't they want to see you in posession of a scantly clad female serial killer?

Those bases are still terrible.

Yeah, not a big fan.

Reminds me of when I started collecting back in 2006 when most figures had these horribly bland plastic slab bases. No details. No logos or anything. Just a plastic slab most of the time.

I'm still kind of bothered that Griffon Enterprises keeps using those horrendous black bases with the cheap little nameplates. STILL. Then again, it's Griffon.

Aaaaaaaaand before I go, MFC stats:

1) long_hair (61)
2) blue_eyes (40)
3) blond_hair (37)
4) weapon (34)
5) short_hair (33)
6) ribbon (32)
Perverted Honorable Mention) large_breasts (24)

Caladrius

Hi

I hope this is my only post in this thread

Because otherwise it means i'm spending MONEY

It was arguably too late when you bought the Len Nendo.

My desire for 2 figures has multiplied into wanting nearly a dozen.

Don't make the same mistake I did.

RUN

Thrasher429

Neo Member
It will be for me. Link is the only Nendo I'll ever be interested in. Well, maybe the Nichijou Nendos too, but they're sold out

I started off with Link...then I picked up Mako, Satsuki and Ryuko. Granted one of the reasons for that was because I wanted to put Links head on Junketsu or Senketsu.

I started off with Link...then I picked up Mako, Satsuki and Ryuko. Granted one of the reasons for that was because I wanted to put Links head on Junketsu or Senketsu.

See this is the thing with Nendos, in my opinion: I'm not a fan of the whole cute chibi look when it comes to characters who don't have those qualities to begin with. Toon Link looks amazing as a Nendo specifically because he's small, he's exactly what you would expect a Toon Link fig to look like.

I could see myself buying the Mako or Isabelle Nendos in the future, but characters like Ryuko and Satsuki, characters who are badass, sexy, or serious just don't fit into the Nendo style for me.

See this is the thing with Nendos, in my opinion: I'm not a fan of the whole cute chibi look when it comes to characters who don't have those qualities to begin with. Toon Link looks amazing as a Nendo specifically because he's small, he's exactly what you would expect a Toon Link fig to look like.

ELSA.

Elsa Nendo is must-buy. A lot of them don't really grab me, but there are definitely some that are too adorable to say no to. Like Renge-chan.

Giolon

Best abs on a lady fig? Or is it that Queens Blade fig, Risty?

That's a damn good question. We need to have an official competition between the two!

I just saw this:
hIE1415324729.jpeg

OMFG you guys, and she's an exclusive too. I don't do swimsuit figures. T.T

Arclaid

My MFC tags are a bit different from most in the thread:

01. pocket_monsters
04. short_hair
05. shin_megami_tensei:_persona 4
07. male_figure
09. black_hair
10. brown_hair

Hi

I hope this is my only post in this thread

Because otherwise it means i'm spending MONEY

But lurking here pretty much has the same effect!

I could see myself buying the Mako or Isabelle Nendos in the future, but characters like Ryuko and Satsuki, characters who are badass, sexy, or serious just don't fit into the Nendo style for me.

So then Link probably won't be the only Nendo you'll ever be interested in. :p

cajunator

Banned
That's a damn good question. We need to have an official competition between the two!

I just saw this:
hIE1415324729.jpeg

OMFG you guys, and she's an exclusive too. I don't do swimsuit figures. T.T

I dont usually because theyre boring and unimaginative but in Kuronekos case there was a beach queen one with cat ears and she was a cutie (and I already had 6 other Kuros previously)

Zerojul

Ok I'm gonna try to make that MFC account, it seems to be great tool to keep track of my stuff as the number grows. It even exists im my native tongue, great. Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom