• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2017 The Ryzing of Kaby Lake and NVMwhee!

Jabronium

Feeling a little bit of buyer's remorse at grabbing an R7 1700 instead of waiting for the 8700 after seeing the leaked benches. Still, the forward compatibility of AM4 swayed me. Here's hoping the next iterations of Zen keep up the progress.

Arex

Feeling a little bit of buyer's remorse at grabbing an R7 1700 instead of waiting for the 8700 after seeing the leaked benches. Still, the forward compatibility of AM4 swayed me. Here's hoping the next iterations of Zen keep up the progress.

me too kinda, but I wanted to reward AMD for blowing open the multicore race again lol, and I suspect the 8700k may end up more expensive to build system wise. Anyway, at least we can wait for the next Zen, hopefully they can increase the single core performance :)

So following this build that was posted earlier for me: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6jskNN

So far I've gotten the graphics card and monitor and about to start getting the rest of the parts.

I want to note that I'm close to the NJ micro center, so I can alternatively go there to pick up parts, but I want to make sure I don't screw anything up and get the wrong stuff. Is there anything specific of note with that individual motherboard and cooler? I noticed those exact ones don't seem to be at the Micro Center, which seems to have deals when you buy motherboards and cpus together and stuff, so I'm weighing my options

Edit: Looking at motherboards, whats the major difference between the one posted and the carbon version?

It's not red all over the place, for starter lol. Easier to color match. I/O cover, RGB. Plus the stuff ISee mentioned.

Thanks guys. I actually meant I was coming from a GTX 570 not the newer RXc card.

And I ended up getting a 3GB version. I didn't think it would make too much of a difference considering it was cheaper and it was already an amazing modern day update to me.

I have the day to set it up. I hope it works out.

Jabronium

me too kinda, but I wanted to reward AMD for blowing open the multicore race again lol, and I suspect the 8700k may end up more expensive to build system wise. Anyway, at least we can wait for the next Zen, hopefully they can increase the single core performance :)

My thoughts exactly. I even contemplated going threadripper just to go completely overboard.

MRORANGE

Do you think 870o would have come out if there was no 1700? Probably not. This is a reaction from intel and AMD have still got room to improve with Sm4 since it's a new platform. I'm still happy with my 1700 this will be s solid cpu for at least 5 years. Don't feel bad about buying something that still beats 95% if cou's out there.

Soirry for the drive-by post, I just need some basic direction on a video card, and information overload is making me reconsider building a new machine.

My current card is an GeForce 460 GTX and my needs are going to be fairly minimal (for gaming, at least). Essentially, I would like to play Ys VIII in 1080p/60fps and go from there (that will likely be the most graphically intense game I play for quite some time). Steam says the recommended card is a Radeon R7 370. So how does the GeForce 1050 compare to that? And if I'm going that far, should I be going for a 1060 to lock in some level of future-proofing (for my needs, mind you)? And what do all the acronyms means on the cards? There's SC, SSC, BBQ, FTW, FTW+SSJ, etc.

Also, a quickie, how do these new VA panels compare to my ol' beloved IPS? I see they have the viewing angles I like with the speed of a TN, but what is missing?

kuYuri

Soirry for the drive-by post, I just need some basic direction on a video card, and information overload is making me reconsider building a new machine.

My current card is an GeForce 460 GTX and my needs are going to be fairly minimal (for gaming, at least). Essentially, I would like to play Ys VIII in 1080p/60fps and go from there (that will likely be the most graphically intense game I play for quite some time). Steam says the recommended card is a Radeon R7 370. So how does the GeForce 1050 compare to that? And if I'm going that far, should I be going for a 1060 to lock in some level of future-proofing (for my needs, mind you)? And what do all the acronyms means on the cards? There's SC, SSC, BBQ, FTW, FTW+SSJ, etc.

Also, a quickie, how do these new VA panels compare to my ol' beloved IPS? I see they have the viewing angles I like with the speed of a TN, but what is missing?

1050 is generally better than a R7 370, but not by a huge margin, but it depends on the game. You can go for a 1060 if you care about playing AAA games at high to ultra settings at 1080p/60fps, but it doesn't sound like you really need it for the games you're playing.

Those acronyms are specific to EVGA GPUs, but basically:

SC: SuperClocked (good)
SSC: Super SuperClocked (better)
FTW: For The Win (best)

1050 is generally better than a R7 370, but not by a huge margin, but it depends on the game. You can go for a 1060 if you care about playing AAA games at high to ultra settings at 1080p/60fps, but it doesn't sound like you really need it for the games you're playing.

Those acronyms are specific to EVGA GPUs, but basically:

SC: SuperClocked (good)
SSC: Super SuperClocked (better)
FTW: For The Win (best)
Much appreciated; yeah, I generally don't play AAA games so I'm probably way overthinking this as is.

So if I'm sticking with 1080p, would a 2GB 1050 do the job?

This would basically be an instant-buy price point if it's going to do what I need it to do.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MG0733A/?tag=neogaf0e-20

eot

Banned
Do you guys reckon this is a decent time for a new build? I wanted to build a new one around the time the 9XX cards hit because that seemed like the sweet spot, but I didn't get around to it. Getting a nice tax refund now and am thinking about it, but I'm not sure.

Do you guys reckon this is a decent time for a new build? I wanted to build a new one around the time the 9XX cards hit because that seemed like the sweet spot, but I didn't get around to it. Getting a nice tax refund now and am thinking about it, but I'm not sure.

I'm building one right now, but if you are more patient than I am, I think people will suggest you wait until the new intel CPUs are out

Edit: Also, in addition to my question a few posts above, anyone have any suggestions on what windows 10 to buy, or where to buy it?

senj

Some graphic card prices are a bit out of whack due to mining, but on the other hand Ryzen has made the CPU space more competitive on a performance-per-dolalr basis than it has been in years.

Thanks for the recommendations guys!
I didnt even consider AMD CPU as I had horrible experiences with their GPUs in the past. But the R5 1600 seems perfect as I do a lot of offline rendering that can actually benefit from all those threads and having the better GPU should be a noticable boost for most games.

I decided to switch to the recommended parts, new list:

ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS Motherboard - £77.24

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU - £188.60

Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB - £425.99

Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz - £131.99

Corsair CX550M 550 W 80+ Bronze Power Supply - £59.44

PHANTEKS P400 Midtower - £63.99

I also removed the heatsink as I have no experience with AMD and will try the stock speed first.

Subtotal £947.25

Thanks again, about to pull the trigger on this.

Edit: changed DDR for cheaper delivery cost.

Good luck with the build, mines pretty similar to that. Just different mobos and less RAM.

kuYuri

So following this build that was posted earlier for me: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6jskNN

So far I've gotten the graphics card and monitor and about to start getting the rest of the parts.

I want to note that I'm close to the NJ micro center, so I can alternatively go there to pick up parts, but I want to make sure I don't screw anything up and get the wrong stuff. Is there anything specific of note with that individual motherboard and cooler? I noticed those exact ones don't seem to be at the Micro Center, which seems to have deals when you buy motherboards and cpus together and stuff, so I'm weighing my options

Edit: Looking at motherboards, whats the major difference between the one posted and the carbon version?

Honestly, Micro Center is mostly good for motherboard and CPU combo prices, which no one can really compete with, and the occasional times they discount certain SSDs and RAM with CPU purchases. The problem they have is that they don't carry certain brands at all (Cryorig and Be quiet for example) or their stock is either limited or non-existent. They also tend to stick with popular brands and don't have more niche products or brands. They do occasionally have great sales even on other things though, like monitors, prebuilts, etc. Also, if you can get certain parts open box (GPUs, etc.) you can save some decent cash.

Much appreciated; yeah, I generally don't play AAA games so I'm probably way overthinking this as is.

This would basically be an instant-buy price point if it's going to do what I need it to do.

I think a 1050 will serve you just fine for what you want to play. 1050 Ti 4GB models is also a very good alternative, but a bit more price, like an extra $30-$40 or so, depending on the model.

Ryzaki009

Well I played Shadow of Mordor off of my new HDD for about an hour and a half at max settings and had no issues with shut downs whatsoever

I wonder why that happened with XCOM?

Yeah don't panic too hard yet. My computer did something similar with skyrim. Turns out when I cleaned it out I forgot to tighten all the plugs (particularly the power supply plug and the ones for my gfx card). I fixed that and haven't had another issue since.

having just made the same decision from GTX 460 to a 1050, I'd say the Ti version is pretty much the only version worth considering. The 2GB version are basically gimped on purpose and will actually produce more heat and sound than the 4GB (Ti) versions do. The 40 bucks difference isn't really worth considering when you're already spending 130 by default (or at least in my case).

Honestly, the 2GB version will be phased out in time since there's literally no reason to buy it over the 'normal' version for gaming reasons.

having just made the same decision from GTX 460 to a 1050, I'd say the Ti version is pretty much the only version worth considering. The 2GB version are basically gimped on purpose and will actually produce more heat and sound than the 4GB (Ti) versions do. The 40 bucks difference isn't really worth considering when you're already spending 130 by default (or at least in my case).

Honestly, the 2GB version will be phased out in time since there's literally no reason to buy it over the 'normal' version for gaming reasons.
Cool, thanks for the head's up.

It's another tick up, but should I be going for the two fan version over the single fan?

Why is Windows 10 so goddamn expensive? Is it really $200 to get windows 10 pro on a flash drive?

Should I just get it on a dvd instead for 60 less bucks and just buy an optical disk drive?

kuYuri

Why is Windows 10 so goddamn expensive? Is it really $200 to get windows 10 pro on a flash drive?

Should I just get it on a dvd instead for 60 less bucks and just buy an optical disk drive?

Where is it $200? MSRP should be like $130-$140 at most.

Sites like Play-Asia have digital copies for like $20~ from what I heard.

bluexy

Hey guys. So I'm currently running a nicely binned 980ti I've got a moderate overclock on with an old 2600k that is reaching its last days. Say I only want to upgrade each once through the end of 2018, but I'd love to get my foot in the door for 4K ASAP.

Would my current system manage a tolerable fps at 4K? If not, what's better to upgrade to first versus waiting for what will be released in 2018, noting I only want to upgrade each once in the next 16 months or so. 8700k or wait for Ice Lake? 1080ti or wait for Volta? Or just stand pat and wait for both?

Foxxsoxx

Hey guys would this build work for most games running 1080p/60fps?

Basically Destiny 2 and open world games. I'm not looking for ultra settings, completely happy with mid.

https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/DMdnTW/entry-level-amd-gaming-build

Budget is anywhere from 550-625ish. Would really like to stay around 600 though.

I really don't know if overclocking is something worth doing, I'm not very knowledgeable about it or anything PC wise so please feel free to educate me.

ISee

Ive run out of USB ports :(
Is there an easy way to have dongles/recievers for blutooth devices inside of the case?

There are PCI cards with Bluetooth and pci cards with usb and sata. Just get as many as you want (and don't run out of pci slots).

I'm using an old asus pci card that adds two usb 3.0 and two additiinal sata 6 ports to my system. I use the sata 6 just for my old blu ray drive though, that I use for data backups.

Basically Destiny 2 and open world games. I'm not looking for ultra settings, completely happy with mid.

Budget is anywhere from 550-625ish. Would really like to stay around 600 though.

I really don't know if overclocking is something worth doing, I'm not very knowledgeable about it or anything PC wise so please feel free to educate me.

Only thing I'll suggest to that is get a B350 board instead, and consider a SSD. Cheap out on the case a bit if possible to make up for the slightly more expensive mobo.
Other than that, looks like a solid build.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NJVbJV

NEO0MJ

Anyone have ant GSYNC monitor recommendations? I was mainly looking at the Dell one for $400 on Amazon.

I not too recently bought the Dell S2716DG and it's great. I think the one you're looking at is the Dell S2417DG which is similar to mine but slightly smaller and can support higher framerates. Only flaw is that they don't come with built in speaker if you prefer that. I also heard that 1440p doesn't look as good in 24 inch screens but it might not bother everybody.

Would my current system manage a tolerable fps at 4K? If not, what's better to upgrade to first versus waiting for what will be released in 2018, noting I only want to upgrade each once in the next 16 months or so. 8700k or wait for Ice Lake? 1080ti or wait for Volta? Or just stand pat and wait for both?

980 ti can't handle 4K well, and to be frank neither can the 1080 ti fully handle it. You're better off waiting for Volta.

As for the CPU, I don't know how much Ice Lake will offer over coffee lake (and I doubt that anyone who doesn't work at Intel knows, either).
I mean Coffee is getting 6 cores so that alone should give it a decent bump over what we currently have. Only problem is that the first generation of motherboards, which are repurposed 270s.

Get an SSD, definitely get an SSD. Otherwise follow Phatosaurus' build, better than what you posted.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I'm reposting this from the Ryzen thread in hope of getting an idea on what could be wrong.

I'm running into an issue where my Asus Prime B350 Plus refuses to save my CPU overclock settings. I have a Ryzen R5 1600 and I can't get it past 3.5ghz.

I'm using the current Bios which I believe is 806. I did find one person with a similar issue, who fixed it by updating the BIOS via thumbdrive rather then the internet. Unfortunately that didn't fix my problem. My RAM is a Gskills Ripjaws 3200 speed that's Ryzen compatible.

I've posted on Reddit as well as the Asus Support Forum, where I've received no response.

I'm not certain if I need to just wait for another Bios update to hopefully correct this or what. I'm unfamiliar with all of this, so maybe I'm missing something? I'm trying to avoid returning these items to Microcenter for replacements.

Much appreciated! Any tips for an SSD? Completely clueless when it comes to those, it's for quicker loading right?

I went with a 240Gb Sandisk, I just use it for the OS and a couple games that I play a lot for faster boot times and faster loading.

For just the OS, I think 120Gb would be completely fine. For the best brand/manufacturer, honestly just get one from a manufacturer you've heard of and that you can afford.
Not sure on the prices for them where you are, but you might be better off dropping the 2TB hard drive for now and putting that $60 towards the highest capacity SSD you can afford, then picking up a 1-2TB hard drive when you have the spare cash.

Canklestank

Neo Member

It depends on how long you're willing to wait. Right now, memory and GPU prices are sky high and we're towards the tail end of Pascal.

It's probably worth it to at least wait for Volta at this point, which should release sometime during the first half of next year.

I'm probably going to wait for prices to settle back down, personally.

Voidwolf

So my friend is throwing together a budget PC, well, not exactly the most humble build but I think he's looking to spend around $1500 or less.

Here's the list he sent me last night, he said he kinda threw it together and needs help.

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fYcNM8
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fYcNM8/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($323.11 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Noctua - NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler ($88.95 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX Z270i GAMING Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard ($168.44 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Team - Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($46.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: NVIDIA - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card ($430.00)
Case: Corsair - 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus - DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($18.69 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($89.89 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: Acer - GN246HL 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor ($187.49 @ B&H)
Keyboard: Redragon - K552 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($31.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Logitech - G300S Wired Optical Mouse ($24.90 @ Amazon)
Total: $1625.31
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-29 10:43 EDT-0400

I feel like he's better off looking for a different CPU and an AiO cooler. I've heard good things about the Noctua but I think an AiO would be easier to work around, and maybe quiter. He won't be overclocking at all as he knows absolutely nothing about PC gaming in general. As evidenced by the mobo (I'm 110% sure he didn't see he chose a mini ITX or even knows what that means).

I hear bad things about the temps on that CPU but I think it's always in regards to overclocking, how is it when left stock? Thoughts on that RAM? I feel like he should grab Corsair or G. skill. Once we settle on a CPU I'll look into mobos.

Edit: For reference, the games he cares most about right now are Destiny 2 and PUBG (early access so not to worry about this one). I want him to be able to run D2 at ultra and never consider playing it on his PS4 again.

kmfdmpig

So my friend is throwing together a budget PC, well, not exactly the most humble build but I think he's looking to spend around $1500 or less.

Here's the list he sent me last night, he said he kinda threw it together and needs help.

I feel like he's better off looking for a different CPU and an AiO cooler. I've heard good things about the Noctua but I think an AiO would be easier to work around, and maybe quiter. He won't be overclocking at all as he knows absolutely nothing about PC gaming in general. As evidenced by the mobo (I'm 110% sure he didn't see he chose a mini ITX or even knows what that means).

I hear bad things about the temps on that CPU but I think it's always in regards to overclocking, how is it when left stock? Thoughts on that RAM? I feel like he should grab Corsair or G. skill. Once we settle on a CPU I'll look into mobos.

Edit: For reference, the games he cares most about right now are Destiny 2 and PUBG (early access so not to worry about this one). I want him to be able to run D2 at ultra and never consider playing it on his PS4 again.

7700k is not too bad for temps with a decent cooler if it's on stock.

The RAM seems a bit expensive for the speed.
He'd benefit a lot by getting an SSD (even a small/fairly cheap one).

Arex

AIO is usually more expensive for not much better performance (That Noctua may be better than some AIO though lol, I think it's overkill, there's probably cheaper Noctuas you can pick).

Also just my 2 cents, but for lower price, he can probably get R5 1600 (+wraith cooler) + B350 + 1080 + 250GB SSD. Not sure if the 1080 is enough to offset the cpu difference, but just giving an alternate choice :p
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CrVCxY

If he can wait, the newer intel 86/8700k should be coming out soon, although the pricing may be higher :\

Toth

I am looking for a gaming desktop under 1k ( though more 6-800). What and where should I be looking? I need to get it by Thursday and I have no experience putting one together.

Ghazi

I am looking for a gaming desktop under 1k ( though more 6-800). What and where should I be looking? I need to get it by Thursday and I have no experience putting one together.

It really isn't that difficult to build one, are you specifically interested in buying a prebuilt?

ocean

Banned

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XGY1V86/?tag=neogaf0e-20

7700k + 1080TI pre built for that price. Trade offs elsewhere but for D2/PUBG performance it's absolutely no contest.

Toth

It really isn't that difficult to build one, are you specifically interested in buying a prebuilt?

Unfortunately yes. My computer died so I need to get something up and ready immediately. I'm not sure how long ordering individual pieces would take

Voidwolf

7700k is not too bad for temps with a decent cooler if it's on stock.

The RAM seems a bit expensive for the speed.
He'd benefit a lot by getting an SSD (even a small/fairly cheap one).

AIO is usually more expensive for not much better performance (That Noctua may be better than some AIO though lol, I think it's overkill, there's probably cheaper Noctuas you can pick).

Also just my 2 cents, but for lower price, he can probably get R5 1600 (+wraith cooler) + B350 + 1080 + 250GB SSD. Not sure if the 1080 is enough to offset the cpu difference, but just giving an alternate choice :p
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CrVCxY

If he can wait, the newer intel 86/8700k should be coming out soon, although the pricing may be higher :\

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XGY1V86/?tag=neogaf0e-20

7700k + 1080TI pre built for that price. Trade offs elsewhere but for D2/PUBG performance it's absolutely no contest.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I'm going over his part list now and will probably post an updated version.

Bloodember

Unfortunately yes. My computer died so I need to get something up and ready immediately. I'm not sure how long ordering individual pieces would take
About as long as getting a prebuilt sent to you. Build one, you'll be much happier with it. If you get everything from amazon and Newegg they both do 2 day shipping. If you have a microcenter near by you can get everything from there.

Anyone have any experience undervolting a 1000-series Nvidia card, such as my 1080 Ti? I've read that a slight undervolt can result in the same or even improved performance while also keeping the card a bit cooler (and therefore, quieter). Does anyone have any advice as to how to do this or any good guides? Found one guide using MSI Afterburner, but just wondering if there's any good guides people here have used. Thanks.

My main purpose for this isn't performance increases, but rather, getting the card to run as cool as possible so it'll be as quiet as possible. Makes streaming/recording gameplay so much easier with a quiet room.

Voidwolf

I've spent more time working on this while at work today than I should have haha. Anyway I removed the peripherals and monitor my friend put to just focus on the build. I told him not to include those things in his budget. I looked into that Noctua he picked and it seems better than most AiO coolers, I'm not a fan (get it?) but I can't deny the performance and price. Swapped out the RAM and MOBO and added an SSD, also put a GPU I'd go for.

I'll verify with him later today but it seems like he plans to stick to 1080p for now so I think this will take care of most things just fine for a while. I want this build to last him and for him to only need minor upgrades or be able to OC with my help in the future. What do you guys think?

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fGCthq
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fGCthq/by_merchant/

Motherboard: Asus - STRIX Z270H ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($142.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($134.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($89.99 @ B&H)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($46.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Dual Series Video Card ($443.88 @ OutletPC)
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1474.24
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-29 16:24 EDT-0400

I really want this to go well as his experience could potentially enable a bunch of my PS4 buddies to make the jump to PC gaming (I want my Destiny group to follow!)

I've spent more time working on this while at work today than I should have haha. Anyway I removed the peripherals and monitor my friend put to just focus on the build. I told him not to include those things in his budget. I looked into that Noctua he picked and it seems better than most AiO coolers, I'm not a fan (get it?) but I can't deny the performance and price. Swapped out the RAM and MOBO and added an SSD, also put a GPU I'd go for.

I'll verify with him later today but it seems like he plans to stick to 1080p for now so I think this will take care of most things just fine for a while. I want this build to last him and for him to only need minor upgrades or be able to OC with my help in the future. What do you guys think?

I really want this to go well as his experience could potentially enable a bunch of my PS4 buddies to make the jump to PC gaming (I want my Destiny group to follow!)

Two minor suggestions.

1) Can you find RAM at an equivalent price but at a higher frequency? Instead of 2133 go for 2400 or higher if you can. It's minor, but I feel like you can finder faster RAM at that price.

2) get a 500-550w PSU. I know it's overkill, but if you want more upgradeability in the future, this'll give you an easier time swapping in a new GPU in 1-3 years. Given the Vega line from AMD is so power hungry, it wouldn't be entirely impossible for a good AMD-based GPU upgrade to appear in the next few refreshes, but you'd need/want more than 450w at that point.

Just some ideas. The build you have is solid as-is of course.

vector824

Needs faster RAM and a better PSU. This list also takes advantage of the M.2 SSD slot on his Mobo for super fastness. You'll notice a solid improvement for only $100 more.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: Asus - STRIX Z270H ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($142.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($147.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($117.60 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Dual Series Video Card ($443.88 @ OutletPC)
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($99.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1579.85
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-29 17:14 EDT-0400

Top Bottom