• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2017 The Ryzing of Kaby Lake and NVMwhee!

I am looking for new monitor, it will be my main monitor.

Currently, I have a Dell 24" with 1920x1200. I want to move to 2k now at 24-25" screen size.

Since I live in India, options are limited.

Is this a good one?
http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/pro...dell-p2418d-monitor?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs

Another is https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00SPWPF1O/

Any other monitors I should look at?

Or should I look at moving to 27" monitors now? I have a second monitor that is 23" currently also, so it would be a 27" and 23"?

Smokey

I mostly meant when it came to maxing all games at 4K. Aren't there games that are too much for it? And since the poster already had a 980 ti (which can also run a few games at 4k) I feel it would be best to wait for Volta.

I get it.

A lot of people view this thread so I just wanted to make it clear that using a 1080ti at 4k is fine. Now you may have to turn down a setting here or there, but it's a pretty good performer at 4k all things considered. I agree with the advice of waiting for Volta if you're on a 980Ti. That would be his upgrade path according to Nvidia, anyway.

horkrux

I am looking for new monitor, it will be my main monitor.

Currently, I have a Dell 24" with 1920x1200. I want to move to 2k now at 24-25" screen size.

Since I live in India, options are limited.

Is this a good one?
http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/pro...dell-p2418d-monitor?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs

Another is https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00SPWPF1O/

Any other monitors I should look at?

Or should I look at moving to 27" monitors now? I have a second monitor that is 23" currently also, so it would be a 27" and 23"?

Going from my own fresh experience, move to 27". At 24" 1440p you have to deal with major scaling issues that suck donkey balls (if you're using Windows).

Going from my own fresh experience, move to 27". At 24" 1440p you have to deal with major scaling issues that suck donkey balls (if you're using Windows).

I haven't had any scaling issues on my Dell S2417DG (1440p/144Hz/24"). Windows auto-scaled to 125%, but I set it back to 100% and it has been fine. No issues personally.

xkramz

What RGB strip(s) do you have? I have the same case and like the look of what you have there. Did you line them all around the case (behind the darker part of the tempered glass?

the one i have is NZXT hue + its pricey and theres way cheaper alternative but i trust NZXT.

when you buy the hue + it comes with 4 RGB strips, they are magnetic and they come with the double sided tape. i dont use the tape i just use the magnets inside the rgb strips so i can move it around anytime.

so since it comes with 4. i have one on every side of the tower. (top,bottom,front,rear) this is important because some of the styles of rgb lighting you can put in the CAM software to control your light involves lights turning off and on sequencial so it would make the RGB looks so good . its hard to explain but check youtube for NZXT Hue + its amazing

vector824

What RGB strip(s) do you have? I have the same case and like the look of what you have there. Did you line them all around the case (behind the darker part of the tempered glass?

the one i have is NZXT hue + its pricey and theres way cheaper alternative but i trust NZXT.

when you buy the hue + it comes with 4 RGB strips, they are magnetic and they come with the double sided tape. i dont use the tape i just use the magnets inside the rgb strips so i can move it around anytime.

so since it comes with 4. i have one on every side of the tower. (top,bottom,front,rear) this is important because some of the styles of rgb lighting you can put in the CAM software to control your light involves lights turning off and on sequencial so it would make the RGB looks so good . its hard to explain but check youtube for NZXT Hue + its amazing

I second this. I love my Hue strips. I can post a picture once I'm not at work.

hitme

Anyone here (luckily enough) bought a Vega 56?

Got one from Amazon, but still waiting. I imagine it would be similar to the 64 launch in terms of waiting 1-2 weeks for it.

If you want to stick with the same cooler just get it from one of the other vendors and it will be around 85-90 instead of the inflated price that outletpc had it at.

Looking at the specs of the case I'm not sure it can take a radiator bigger than 120mm, so maybe an air cooler would be a better option for that case?

Don't get the Hyper 212 for the 7700k, however. It was a great (legendary in its time) cooler, but it's been far surpassed by many other air coolers, and the 212 is not really up to the task of handling a 7700k.

Look at the air coolers in the OP as they'll perform much better and be a better match for the CPU.

The 850 will be good, and the larger size will allow her to put a few games on the SSD which will help a lot with loading.

Thanks for the advice!

I'm thinking of this cooler:
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/9FgPxr/corsair-cpu-cooler-cw9060024ww

Since its 120mm and it's the only one I seen at that size... although I dont know about the weird arm thing ect.

Anyone have any suggestions for a 120mm or smaller cooler? Thanks!

I haven't had any scaling issues on my Dell S2417DG (1440p/144Hz/24"). Windows auto-scaled to 125%, but I set it back to 100% and it has been fine. No issues personally.

Great.

I sit around 2 feet away from monitor, does that factor come into play?

Hey so I posted a while back about wanting to do my first build for a 144hz/1440p PC. Had some useful replies for it so thanks.

Thinking of biting the bullet now on a MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING+ 8G for £480. Currently I could get the i7-7700k for £265 too, which leaves me a decent budget for the other parts still.

I have 2 questions - since I don't have other parts yet, it could be ~1month before I build it - should I wait for the GPU prices to change at all, and also wait for the 8th gen Intel so that the 7700k may be cheaper?

Also, do I need a good CPU cooler - I see a Corsair H100i GTX for £70? I guess having that would mean needing a certain sized case and power supply etc.

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

egruntz

shelaughz
Great.

I have the same Dell monitor and it's actually 27". Unless there's a 24" version I'm unaware of. But I can say that the 27" is the perfect pixel-to-form ratio for QHD. Looks very clean.

Also I keep seeing posts about the i7 8700K leaks. Can anyone provide a rough estimate in % increase so I can determine whether it's worth the upgrade? % increase from i7 7700k that is. Thanks.

Great.

I sit about that close to mine. It's probably a personal opinion and can vary person-to-person, but I have no issues. I will say, I have pretty great vision at that range so it's fine for me, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people would want to zoom in Chrome a little, as an example, if they're doing extended reading on NeoGAF or other text-heavy websites.

EDIT: This is for the Dell S2417DG (24"/1440p/144Hz overclockable to 165Hz).

Is there a preferred version of the 1070? EVGA, ASUS, Gigabyte, etc.

My favourites are the MSI Gaming X and the Asus Strix. The Gigabyte Gaming G1 is also good, as is the EVGA FTW. I would pick between the MSI or Asus myself. There are also watercooled cards and stuff, but I assume they're quite a bit more, and the air cooled ones OC quite well anyway.

AlanOC91

My lovely Auros 1080ti arrived today. Just currently running benchmarks. Using the Gigabyte program in OC mode. Would you folks recommend a manual OC?

And it's been a good ride with my 980ti. What a beast of a card. Served me extremely well.

Bloodember

Hey so I posted a while back about wanting to do my first build for a 144hz/1440p PC. Had some useful replies for it so thanks.

Thinking of biting the bullet now on a MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING+ 8G for £480. Currently I could get the i7-7700k for £265 too, which leaves me a decent budget for the other parts still.

I have 2 questions - since I don't have other parts yet, it could be ~1month before I build it - should I wait for the GPU prices to change at all, and also wait for the 8th gen Intel so that the 7700k may be cheaper?

Also, do I need a good CPU cooler - I see a Corsair H100i GTX for £70? I guess having that would mean needing a certain sized case and power supply etc.

Any advice greatly appreciated :)
GPU prices won't change in a month, well they may go up. As for the CPU, intel CPUs never decrease in price when the new ones come out. Some retailers may have sales though.

Booshka

My lovely Auros 1080ti arrived today. Just currently running benchmarks. Using the Gigabyte program in OC mode. Would you folks recommend a manual OC?

And it's been a good ride with my 980ti. What a beast of a card. Served me extremely well

Sell it!

LaneDS

I'm debating picking up a monitor with GSYNC but wanted to see if people here can help answer this question for me.

I have a Dell U3011, a 30 inch 2560x1600 IPS monitor that was reviewed well once upon a time (a review here- http://www.anandtech.com/show/4070/dell-u3011-review-dells-new-30-inch-flagship ), but I feel like it's probably not ideal for gaming. I bought it back in 2013 simply to have a large PC display.

I'm looking at all sorts of "gaming monitors" but can't tell if the benefits would justify the cost, so any feedback is welcome. If I've got a semi-recent rig from last year (GPU is a 980ti), should I bite the bullet and get something like this?

http://www.microcenter.com/product/463165/PG348Q_RoG_SWIFT_34_Curved_219_QHD_IPS_G-Sync_Monitor

I'd like a monitor at least as big, even though the 27 inch models seems far more reasonably priced. Should I consider an upgrade or am I better off sticking with what I have and waiting?

GPU prices won't change in a month, well they may go up. As for the CPU, intel CPUs never decrease in price when the new ones come out. Some retailers may have sales though.

You're probably right, thanks.

I'm looking at at what mobo to get to fit 2x8Gb DDR4 RAM, GTX 1080 and an SSD. I am completely new to this, currently looking at all the MSI Z270's but I can't tell if any of them will make much difference to me.

Somebody recommended the MSI Z270 PC Mate but looking at it it seems to only have HDMI ports rather than display ports, is this an issue?

AlanOC91

You're probably right, thanks.

I'm looking at at what mobo to get to fit 2x8Gb DDR4 RAM, GTX 1080 and an SSD. I am completely new to this, currently looking at all the MSI Z270's but I can't tell if any of them will make much difference to me.

Somebody recommended the MSI Z270 PC Mate but looking at it it seems to only have HDMI ports rather than display ports, is this an issue?

Not an issue. That hdmi port is just for on board graphics (if you didn't have a graphics card). You won't be using it. You'll be using the ports on the 1080.

They don't decrease in price right after Intel's own replacement launches, but prices can go down; more so because of AMD. All of the Breoadwell-E cpus had a price cut this year.

kuYuri

I'm debating picking up a monitor with GSYNC but wanted to see if people here can help answer this question for me.

I have a Dell U3011, a 30 inch 2560x1600 IPS monitor that was reviewed well once upon a time (a review here- http://www.anandtech.com/show/4070/dell-u3011-review-dells-new-30-inch-flagship ), but I feel like it's probably not ideal for gaming. I bought it back in 2013 simply to have a large PC display.

I'm looking at all sorts of "gaming monitors" but can't tell if the benefits would justify the cost, so any feedback is welcome. If I've got a semi-recent rig from last year (GPU is a 980ti), should I bite the bullet and get something like this?

http://www.microcenter.com/product/463165/PG348Q_RoG_SWIFT_34_Curved_219_QHD_IPS_G-Sync_Monitor

I'd like a monitor at least as big, even though the 27 inch models seems far more reasonably priced. Should I consider an upgrade or am I better off sticking with what I have and waiting?

Since you're linking to Micro Center, do you live near one?

LaneDS

Since you're linking to Micro Center, do you live near one?

Super close, yeah.

Debating something like this:
http://www.microcenter.com/product/458837/S2716DG_27_LED_G-Sync_Gaming_Monitor

Not completely unreasonable cost wise, but would check a number of the boxes of things I think I'd like (GSYNC, higher refresh rate, ULMB). Not quite 30 inches, but close, and a good resolution as well. I also prefer the designs that are subtle and don't scream GAMER.

This one also looks solid:
http://www.microcenter.com/product/478876/Agon_AG271QG_27_LED_Gaming_Monitor_w-_G-Sync

(Cheaper on Amazon though)

Stuff like this looks great, but it isn't out until next year and I'm sure the cost is going to be huge:
http://www.blurbusters.com/ifa-2017...35-hdr-g-sync-monitor-to-be-released-in-2018/

I hate that front dust filter not being removable. Stupid design decision. In with you in how hard it is to clean that thing.

Color in the red LEDs with a black sharpie marker. Or a small piece of electrical tape.

I don't know where the LEDS are on the fans to be honest, might have to look into that.

kmfdmpig

Thanks. Yes, I've actually thoughts about the hue+ as well as the Corsair Lighting Node Pro. The Hue+ seems better in terms of software and customization, but I really like the Corsair RGB fans that I'd get if I went that way. Do you have the Riing fans?

I like the look, but am not sure if I am willing to spend that much on RGB at this point, although I do quite like the results.

kuYuri

Super close, yeah.

Debating something like this:
http://www.microcenter.com/product/458837/S2716DG_27_LED_G-Sync_Gaming_Monitor

Not completely unreasonable cost wise, but would check a number of the boxes of things I think I'd like (GSYNC, higher refresh rate, ULMB). Not quite 30 inches, but close, and a good resolution as well. I also prefer the designs that are subtle and don't scream GAMER.

This one also looks solid:
http://www.microcenter.com/product/478876/Agon_AG271QG_27_LED_Gaming_Monitor_w-_G-Sync

(Cheaper on Amazon though)

Stuff like this looks great, but it isn't out until next year and I'm sure the cost is going to be huge:
http://www.blurbusters.com/ifa-2017...35-hdr-g-sync-monitor-to-be-released-in-2018/

My recommendation is to go to your local Micro Center and see for yourself if it's worth it. The Micro Centers that I've been to typically have some of these high end gaming monitors on display. That's honestly the best possible way to see if the monitors are worth it to you. I would take advantage of that opportunity if I were you.

Silvard

So I didn't get any help with this, but maybe with something more concrete to comment on:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($323.11 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H80i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($91.88 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Asus - STRIX Z270G Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($189.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($299.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($427.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($80.44 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($80.44 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB SC2 HYBRID GAMING Video Card ($789.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Silverstone - FT03B MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($154.38 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Silverstone - Strider Titanium 600W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($136.21 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Optical Drive: Silverstone - SST-SOB02 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Total: $2574.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-30 04:10 EDT-0400

Anyone? No? No input or help on this?

Silvard

Looks fine, why you going with two 3tb drives though?

To put them in a striped array and use them to store raw media files from capture and stuff like that. They'll back up to a local NAS running a RAID 5. Is there a better option here? I'm open to suggestions.

Wait for 8700k if you can IMO

What are upcoming improvements? Also, are the lines of Skylake-X processors worth looking at? I know they're not optimal price/performance when it comes to game applications, but how do they compare?

To put them in a striped array and use them to store raw media files from capture and stuff like that. They'll back up to a local NAS running a RAID 5. Is there a better option here? I'm open to suggestions.

What are upcoming improvements? Also, are the lines of Skylake-X processors worth looking at? I know they're not optimal price/performance when it comes to game applications, but how do they compare?

8700k has 6 cores/12 threads, 7700k is 4 cores/8 threads. Basically 50% performance boost in multithreaded workloads. Depending on what you're doing that could be significant.

X299 has been a bit of a mess... expensive motherboards too. I would check out Ryzen though, you get a lot of multithreaded bang for your buck.

My #1 choice would probably be the 8700k. But it's not out yet, so if you need a PC today then it's kind of irrelevant.

Mrbob

It seems messed up but the consumer 6 core 12 thread CPU (8700k) is looking better than the hedt equivalent (7800x). Wait for the 8700k if you are putting together a 2.5k build.

The 1700 is a good choice too but if you are spending over 2k and want the best gaming performance the 8700k is probably going to shine above everything else. It is looking like a 7700k with 2 more cores.

Silvard

8700k has 6 cores/12 threads, 7700k is 4 cores/8 threads. Basically 50% performance boost in multithreaded workloads. Depending on what you're doing that could be significant.

X299 has been a bit of a mess... expensive motherboards too. I would check out Ryzen though, you get a lot of multithreaded bang for your buck.

My #1 choice would probably be the 8700k. But it's not out yet, so if you need a PC today then it's kind of irrelevant.

I would go with ryzen 1700 or 1700x, you would save a lot of money with better multitask performance

It seems messed up but the consumer 6 core 12 thread CPU (8700k) is looking better than the hedt equivalent (7800x). Wait for the 8700k if you are putting together a 2.5k build.

The 1700 is a good choice too but if you are spending over 2k and want the best gaming performance the 8700k is probably going to shine above everything else. It is looking like a 7700k with 2 more cores.

I haven't seen enough of the Ryzen processors to really tide me over. They do have better multithreaded performance but they don't really match Kaby Lake on single thread performance.

If what I'm reading about Coffee Lake is true then the 8700k might be worth waiting for. After all I don't need to build it right now, I can wait until October or so.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the case? I'm picking the FT03 because I'd like something that is vertically aligned because of the reduced footprint, but I'm willing to consider other cases with perhaps better thermal capability as long as they remain vertical (or with a very reduced footprint) and with a high build quality (ie. not made of plastic).

asdad123

So I have a chance of buying a used PC for $900. Seems like a good price for the specs. I know the CPU isn't the newest, but I think the 1070 makes up for it.

Am I missing something?

CPU: Intel - Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.49 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Thermaltake - Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 40.6 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($151.59 @ SuperBiiz)
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste ($5.84 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Asus - Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($228.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($319.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Kingston - Savage 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($126.94 @ Adorama)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($46.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($46.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FTW Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card ($473.40 @ B&H)
Case: Thermaltake - Core P3 Snow Edition ATX Mid Tower Case ($131.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA - 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($87.98 @ OutletPC)
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus - PCE-AC68 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter ($92.10 @ Amazon)

Yes/No GAF? Supposed to meet the guy Saturday.

So I have a chance of buying a used PC for $900. Seems like a good price for the specs. I know the CPU isn't the newest, but I think the 1070 makes up for it.

Am I missing something?

CPU: Intel - Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.49 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Thermaltake - Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 40.6 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($151.59 @ SuperBiiz)
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste ($5.84 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Asus - Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($228.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($319.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FTW Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card ($473.40 @ B&H)
Case: Thermaltake - Core P3 Snow Edition ATX Mid Tower Case ($131.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA - 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($87.98 @ OutletPC)
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus - PCE-AC68 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter ($92.10 @ Amazon)

Yes/No GAF? Supposed to meet the guy Saturday.

I'd say that's a solid deal if it's all working well. Some things were unnecessarily expensive (case and cooler for example) but I bet the rig looks great and it'll crush 1080p and probably handle 1440p pretty decently too.

asdad123

I'd say that's a solid deal if it's all working well. Some things were unnecessarily expensive (case and cooler for example) but I bet the rig looks great and it'll crush 1080p and probably handle 1440p pretty decently too.

The case isn't my favorite but I can always change it out in the future.

Would it be a better bet to just build a Ryzen rig?

MRORANGE

Been meaning post some pic of my build for a while now, here it's guts:

R5 1600 with a 212 LED turbo cooler, EVGA SC2 1080, 8Gb of Corsair LPX 3000mhz RAM, ASRock B350M Pro4 motherboard, 550w Corsair PSU, 240Gb SSD and 1Tb SSHD.
Oh and a cheap LED strip. All crammed into a Thermaltake Core V21 case.

Still need tidy up the cooler fan cables, and I'm considering swapping out the 8Gb of RAM for 16Gb. Also thinking about taking the 200mm fan out the front and putting two 120mm fans in.

Nice! I was thinking fo the thermal take V21a couple of months ago. but got the Fractal Define Nano S instead

8Xh81OX.jpg

Motherboard: Biostar RACING X370GTN Mini ITX Motherboard
CPU: Ryzen:1700 8 Core @ 3.65 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 at 2900 Mhz - 32 GB
GPU: MSI NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
Primary Storage: WD M.2 500 GB
Secondary Storage: WD 3TB 3.5"
PSU: Corsair 550 W 80+ Bronze
Display: BenQ 28" Monitor

The case isn't my favorite but I can always change it out in the future.

Would it be a better bet to just build a Ryzen rig?

Maybe just getting a 7700K and keeping everything else if you really think you need a better CPU. But You really don't just for gaming imo.

for $1240 ($900 + 7700K) that would still be a fantastic price

So I bought Microsoft Windows 10 pro OEM, did I buy the wrong thing? It says something about not being supported by Microsoft on the Amazon product page

I just can't find the right fucking thing to buy just to get Windows 10 pro for my new pc. Anyone have a link with what I should get? Should I return this OEM thing?

Garou

So I bought Microsoft Windows 10 pro OEM, did I buy the wrong thing? It says something about not being supported by Microsoft on the Amazon product page

I just can't find the right fucking thing to buy just to get Windows 10 pro for my new pc. Anyone have a link with what I should get? Should I return this OEM thing?

"Not supported" in this case means you don't get for example phone-support from Microsoft, etc. The Windows itself is all the same (although you might not be able to install the same license on a different PC if you ever change your PC)

Ah, I see.

So should I just stick with this? Or am I better off just getting the full retail version and throwing down the extra money for a bit of piece of mind? It really just comes down to transferring the license onto a future MOBO?

Hello everyone! I was wondering if you guys could help me by giving me some advice. This will be my first PC build and would like to keep my budget below $900 not including mouse + keyboard and monitor. This is what I have so far and would like to know if I could change anything to make it better or more cost efficient.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zKDFVY

Or would I be better off getting a prebuilt machine? If so, which one do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance guys!

Bloodember

Hello everyone! I was wondering if you guys could help me by giving me some advice. This will be my first PC build and would like to keep my budget below $900 not including mouse + keyboard and monitor. This is what I have so far and would like to know if I could change anything to make it better or more cost efficient.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zKDFVY

Or would I be better off getting a prebuilt machine? If so, which one do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance guys!

Here's a better system for the money. Plus it's $100 cheaper.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($156.08 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Asus - PRIME B350M-A/CSM Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($71.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($127.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital - Black PCIe 256GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($109.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Video Card ($154.78 @ OutletPC)
Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower Case ($42.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($35.89 @ Newegg)
Total: $746.46
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-31 02:02 EDT-0400

Top Bottom