• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

TraBuch

Banned
Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
Dodgers-Braves-Marlins' three-way trade far from done. Medical concerns in multiple directions, esp. with Hector Olivera's elbow. But ...

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
If completed, Dodgers get Wood, Latos, Johnson, Peraza, Morse. Braves get Olivera, Zach Bird, draft pick. Marlins get 3 low-level pitchers.
Are you fucking serious John Hart? Who the fuck is Zach Bird? If you wanted Olivera so badly, why didn't you fucking sign him three months ago instead of giving away your top prospect and your second best pitcher who's only 25? What the fuck.

sounds like rangers gonna get hamels

Are you fucking serious John Hart? Who the fuck is Zach Bird? If you wanted Olivera so badly, why didn't you fucking sign him three months ago instead of giving away your top prospect and your second best pitcher who's only 25? What the fuck.

they offered olivera $40 mil.. dodgers paid the bonus

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
Dodgers-Braves-Marlins' three-way trade far from done. Medical concerns in multiple directions, esp. with Hector Olivera's elbow. But ...

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
If completed, Dodgers get Wood, Latos, Johnson, Peraza, Morse. Braves get Olivera, Zach Bird, draft pick. Marlins get 3 low-level pitchers.

Are you fucking serious? Why?

Malvingt2

Yeah... Makes no sense. Peraza man.... :/

TraBuch

Banned
If that's really what John Hart trades Wood and Peraza for Olivera and whoever the fuck Zach Bird is, I'm done. That goes against literally everything he said. A 30 year old is building for the future? He's never had an at-bat in the majors and he's already passed his prime.

RBH

CLIGYuPW8AAHbGc.png:large

https://twitter.com/grantmcauley/status/626570320355459072/photo/1

Sweet, an injured reliever!

carlos

I hadn't posted in this thread since the braves lost that 11 run lead to the nats way back in april or may, but I just have to say that this deal sucks (if true). Might be the final straw that ends my braves fandom.

newjeruse

Nice job by the Mets getting-- oh, they left Wilmer Flores on the field to cry about getting traded in front of thousands of people. Mets will always mest.

Nice job by the Mets getting-- oh, they left Wilmer Flores on the field to cry about getting traded in front of thousands of people. Mets will always mest.

Wilmer told Terry he "wasn't leaving until it was over".

He's been a Met since he was 16. He's never known adult life outside of this organization. He's done everything they've ever asked of him and more.

My heart breaks for the kid it really does.

Malo

Banned
Jim Salisbury @JSalisburyCSN: I believe the Phils will get Alfaro the catcher. Not Gallo or Mazara. Others coming too

Enron

Banned
Zach Bird is a pitching prospect who is raw, but has a lot of talent. he's been mentioned in trade rumors before for the Dodgers.

I am totally fine getting him and Olivera back - Olivera is going to be good. And if the Braves sent Wood over for him, then that means the Dodgers are likely paying some of his 60 mil salary.

Jose Peraza has a lot of talent, but he's never going to post a decent OBP. And he's got no power. He's fast, can get the bat on the ball. I'd much rather have Olivera, even with his age. He's 30 - braves have dick in the way of infield talent in the minors except for Peraza and Olivera will be a quality bat in the 2016 and 2017 seasons.

Malvingt2

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan
For panicky Braves fans: Most in the industry no longer see Peraza as Braves' best prospect. Should be solid, is young, but far from elite.

LIES!!

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Zach Bird is a pitching prospect who is raw, but has a lot of talent. he's been mentioned in trade rumors before for the Dodgers.

I am totally fine getting him and Olivera back - Olivera is going to be good. And if the Braves sent Wood over for him, then that means the Dodgers are likely paying some of his 60 mil salary.

Something like $28 million of that was already paid as a signing bonus.

Top Bottom