• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mob Psycho 100 TV Anime |OT| From ONE to 100

Zaru

how many chapters does the webcomic/manga have? is it more than OPM?

Due to weird chapter numbering, I'm not sure how many chapters Mob actually has, but it has around 160 chapter entries listed (in my manga reader of choice) compared to slightly over 100 for OPM on ONE's website.
With all the extra chapters from Murata's version they might have a similar amount in total.

12 episodes, at least for now. The source code of the official website contained references to 24 episodes, but that ended up being a copy-and-paste from a different website structure and thus was a red herring. A split cour 24 episodes is still a possibility, of course.

Is 12 brought for the story ?

Grexeno

Mob Psycho 100 03

IUMTZMa.png

Mob is quite impressive when he explodes.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
Mob Psycho 100 Episode 04

This is turning into Diamond is Unbreakable where there isn't much to say beyond how slick and great everything looked. The episodes never fail to look visually interestin

Looks great.

Please tell me Mob Psycho 100 (manga) has a similar moment like this or Saitamas training regime reveal.

ILKpf9Y.gif

FluxWaveZ

I wasn't too into the prospect of the little ghost companion at first, but it does a lot to have a cynical, street-smart perspective alongside Mob's at all times. Really demonstrates how socially dense he is.

Looking forward to the psychic showdown. Those body builder guys are actually pretty cool.

SalvaPot

This episode ended just when it was getting good, I literally can't wait until next episode.

I am reading the manga.

Mob Psycho 100 and 4 Dalmatians

Body Improvement Club are the noble badass knights of this universe, that they would go to this length over one of their members is truly great.

Also, Mob got pissed at the end. Of course the episode ends right when it gets good, what a fucking tease.

MartyStu

Okay, I am in.

This is the first episode that I have loved.

I think I may just jump into the manga. Which chapter should I start out at?

Zabka

The show's starting to hit the stuff that made me love it. The schools' bancho structures including the
hidden
banchos kills me.

Geist-

Okay, I am in.

This is the first episode that I have loved.

I think I may just jump into the manga. Which chapter should I start out at?
The show isn't that far into it yet, just start at the beginning.

Great episode. Body Improvement Club for life. I wish I had some bros like that to help encourage my fitness.

Soma

I remember when I first started reading the manga and thinking I'd totally hate the body improvement club but they end up legit caring about mob and treat him like one of their own. Love those guys.

In a season where Diamond is Unbreakable is happening I never thought I would say this, but I think Mob Psycho 100 is my favorite show this season. It just keeps getting better and better.

Hypron

This show is real good, damn.

It's exceeding my expectations. This thread deserves more than 7 pages, more people should watch this shit!

Also, the Body Improvement Club is the best.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Ahh I want the next episode already. That was a pretty neat ep, though I wonder if Dimple is going to get annoying (if he does stay a while).

The Body Improvement Club is great. Is there a weight lifting manga? I want to read one now

Question - Couldn't Reigen see ghosts in episode 1?

He can't see ghost's the don't show themselves, the first ghost reveled himself to both Reigen and the couple. Dimple like the bike gang ghosts are just not showing themselves, so they can only be seen by psychics.

dickroach

ep 4 was not so good. should have been one half of an episode. maybe that blonde kid will stick around for a while, but I still don't think they needed a whole episode to introduce him. looking forward to next week, tho.

I wonder if Dimple is going to get annoying (if he does stay a while).
he's already annoying, but he might pose a legitimate threat to Mob, so at least he's interesting

ep 4 was not so good. should have been one half of an episode. maybe that blonde kid will stick around for a while, but I still don't think they needed a whole episode to introduce him. looking forward to next week, tho.

he's already annoying, but he might pose a legitimate threat to Mob, so at least he's interesting

He did need an intro. You'll see why later.

Akiller

So, just finished catching up this show .

Sick fights ✓
Awesome opening ✓
Humor✓
Saitama face ✓

Yeah, i really liked what i've watched so far.

Tizoc

That face killed me.

Same! I'd like it without Shigeo's face if anyone can shop it.

Great ep. otherwise. The Hokuto no Ken attack slayed me.

As awesome as JoJo Part 4 is, this show is tieing with it as anime of the year.

Top Bottom