• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Shengar

Digital goods, but because it is my long awaited PS2 classic have finally showed up, I decided to post it here anywa.
kesseniii.png

Namikaze

Got a couple of new games this month. Don't have much time with the new semester starting up, but really enjoying what I've played from Diva F, Xillia, and Dragons Crown. Will get to the others eventually.

Zajora

The white cradle looks so nice. I gave up on waiting for NA Club Nintendo and ordered a red one.

Yeah, I think so too. I suspect the colored 3DS LL cradles will eventually be coming to the west, since the bottom is labelled "Nintendo 3DS XL / Nintendo 3DS LL", which I can only assume they wouldn't do if they were permanently Japan-only (The 3DSes themselves, of course, only have the label suiting their region)

Roge_NES

Incepion script by Christopher Nolan

tt4IxBt.png

Street Fighter I Kidrobot I Ryu
Bought 2 the first day and I managed to get the same one. Oh well. Anyone wants to trade? =P

773912ce10f611e3b55422000a9f1377_7.jpg

Joqu

I picked The 4 Heroes of Light up this Monday in preparation of Bravely Default. These other two beauties have just arrived. :)

j3VzwkKE7Or9b.png

malfcn

Not sure about the Eneloops I picked up on Amazon.

The first 2 started flashing my Xbox controller after 2 weeks.
After a day or so of use they had 3/4 bars.
Just swapped batteries and they already say 3/4 bars.

I thought these things were supposed to be legit last forever batteries.

Hawthorns

Hmm as far as I'm aware they're not long lasting in that regard. I think the main feature is that they don't lose charge when left unused for a long time, whereas regular rechargeable batteries do. As I say, that's only as far as I'm aware. Maybe someone else can shed more light on them.

Schlep

103° tomorrow doesn't have a damn thing on tailgating and college football. This is the first time I can remember where UNT, TCU, and SMU are all playing in town on the same weekend to open the season.

EbcblEL.jpg

Yes Boss!

Ordered a Rhythm Tengoku cab a couple months back from River Service in Japan. Finally here. Pretty much my dream cab and at the start if the year I decided to go for it. $2500 later it is mine. Not cheap but really not that badly priced. Very unique machine.

null_zpsab3a1765.jpg

Lights off:

null_zps7612ca3b.jpg

Nifty cool NES/Fami CP:

null_zpscf9b6688.jpg

For the Ninty fans:

null_zps0975f8f8.jpg

Picked up the keys to my new house yesterday. The previous owners lived there for 30 years, and are the original owners. Master-built to spec, but got damn did they have some horrible taste in aesthetics.

Front yard:

Back yard:

and the rear 5 acres:

Acerage is the best.

sadromeo

If the infernal helm is prepackaged in there, what about the wings and the dyes?
Do first print copies only get the infernal helm?

These are the only things that came in it.

a15a0b44-8b45-40ef-8276-dddfb48f49a4_zps384e4f62.jpg

Controls (PS3):

26ab1655-34b0-40f4-9b64-ad06ebf3cd0d_zpsf14fa3e6.jpg

Nice art on the back of the cover. Has the card for the Infernal helm and a small pamphlet that just lays out the controls.

Not sure yet about the wings and dyes.

Chairhome

Ordered a Rhythm Tengoku cab a couple months back from River Service in Japan. Finally here. Pretty much my dream cab and at the start if the year I decided to go for it. $2500 later it is mine. Not cheap but really not that badly priced. Very unique machine.

null_zpsab3a1765.jpg

Lights off:

null_zps7612ca3b.jpg

Nifty cool NES/Fami CP:

null_zpscf9b6688.jpg

Fot the Ninty fans:

null_zps0975f8f8.jpg
Holy crap. I didn't even know that existed. Sweet!

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Very cool mate and that is a great price very jelly

null_zpsab3a1765.jpg

Lights off:

null_zps7612ca3b.jpg

Nifty cool NES/Fami CP:

null_zpscf9b6688.jpg

Fot the Ninty fans:

null_zps0975f8f8.jpg

Iacobellis

I use Apple rechargeable batteries, which are just rebranded Eneloops as far as I am aware. Not sure about 360 controllers, but I can pump out a few weeks of usage on my Magic Mouse with them.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member

null_zpsab3a1765.jpg
This is awesome. When I was in San Francisco this summer I got to play the one in Japantown. I was super pumped, I never thought I'd see one in person, AND I'd just been playing the GBA game on the plane ride in!

Xamdou

If the infernal helm is prepackaged in there, what about the wings and the dyes?
Do first print copies only get the infernal helm?

The Angel wings and black/white dyes are for the PC Collector's edition of Diablo 3. The only thing that comes with the launch copies of the D3 console versions is the infernal helm.

Top Bottom