• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Coda

My new PS4 + Chun-Li:

IMG_2291_zpsb39c9bf1.jpg

mkenyon

Banned
September was kind of an epic month, for us so much so that its going to spill over into October!

NEW HOUSE!!! [9 acres in total]
Pacific NW? Rhododendron + tons of trees is generally a dead giveaway.

If so, grats, fellow rural NW pal.

Awesome barn. My wife would kill for one.

Lombax

Banned
Pacific NW? Rhododendron + tons of trees is generally a dead giveaway.

If so, grats, fellow rural NW pal.

Awesome barn. My wife would kill for one.

It def has that feel but the house is in the North East! The barn is awesome to have (it was built in 2000) however we are converting half of it into a blacksmithing forge for me and the other half into a wood shop for my wife.

mkenyon

Banned
It def has that feel but the house is in the North East! The barn is awesome to have (it was built in 2000) however we are converting half of it into a blacksmithing forge for me and the other half into a wood shop for my wife.
Well, in any case, awesome setup. Nothing like having your own land.

Coda

where'd you get the chun li?

i want that white ps4 but i don't even turn on my black ps4..would be a waste of money

It was some Malaysian seller on eBay. When I saw it I immediately loved it because it seemed to be done by a fan or something. Pretty sure it wasn't mass produced but I could be wrong.

Same honestly in terms of turning on my PS4. I've just been playing a lot of Hyrule Warriors on my Wii U. I know things will chance once Bloodborne comes out. Pretty much the main reason I got a PS4, Guilty Gear Xrd and The Evil Within look good too though.

It was some Malaysian seller on eBay. When I saw it I immediately loved it because it seemed to be done by a fan or something. Pretty sure it wasn't mass produced but I could be wrong.

Same honestly in terms of turning on my PS4. I've just been playing a lot of Hyrule Warriors on my Wii U. I know things will chance once Bloodborne comes out. Pretty much the main reason I got a PS4, Guilty Gear Xrd and The Evil Within look good too though.

Looks like she was produced but hard to find now.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/7302

todd360

AW YISS ONE PIECE FILM Z BABY

Oh, and Dream Tomica Godzilla Car. It's like a little Kaiju Tumbler! 12" NECA Godzilla approves.

Looked for film Z in walmart and target today since I was in town. I don't know why I even bothered.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Really digging that Godzillamobile. What the heck is it and where did it come from? I love Kaiju collectible stuff.

It's part of the Dream Tomica line of diecast cars. A bit bulkier, heavier, and larger than your average Hot Wheels car. Got mine for $7 with no regrets.

Here's a cute review of it.

Looked for film Z in walmart and target today since I was in town. I don't know why I even bothered.

Amazon had Film Z for $22 earlier. It shot up to $31, but keep an eye on it.

Shun

This just came in today. Bought it to support the developers, how I wished my Wii U was region free like my PS3 is...

Maybe I shoulda gotten a JP Wii U instead of an NA one...

Wedge7

First time posting in this thread, love all the sick pickups every month and love going through and seeing all the new stuff. Just got a new vehicle so the timing seemed perfect to pop my cherry. Octobers my favorite month of the year, so every just lined up well.

Just picked up some new headphones. Old steelseries were getting too uncomfortable, and loved the look of these Sennheisers.
7tqXyAx.jpg

Also picked up one of my favorite book series. Vlad Taltos series, such a classic. New books coming out soon so I wanted to re-read the series and get back into it. Love the humor and dialogue and the setting is pretty different from the usual fantasy stuff I always read and enjoy.
AnTqs1c.jpg

Not really a "new" pickup, as I grabbed this a lil while back when I went to Japan, but I just opened it, so I figured its all good.
AbSZKKk.jpg

Love the color of this thing, pictures dont really do it justice.
awaR2gI.jpg

2ulmCEx.jpg

Also got a new ride a few days ago, so excited. Range Rover Sport 2014.5. Lol, .5, didnt know they do that. Only complaint is that its sorta lost some of its iconic look, and is less boxy/distinctive, everything got a little too smoothed and rounded down. Aesthetically, I probably prefer the older models, but the actual vehicle improvements ended up swaying my decision. That, and I was pretty leery of getting an older model if just for the reliability. Still, I really like it, and the interior is great, incredibly comfortable.
WrFV1Ab.jpg

kFzGYyM.jpg

hevndSy.jpg

MKlTR5t.jpg

First time posting in this thread, love all the sick pickups every month and love going through and seeing all the new stuff. Just got a new vehicle so the timing seemed perfect to pop my cherry. Octobers my favorite month of the year, so every just lined up well.

Damn you have great taste! I have the same headphones, love them to death. Also nice Vita and Range Rover!

eXistor

Posted this yesterday, but in the wrong thread:

Hyrule Warriors guide. Completely useless, but it's a nice add-on for the collection.

LaevIYC.jpg

Not really a "new" pickup, as I grabbed this a lil while back when I went to Japan, but I just opened it, so I figured its all good.
AbSZKKk.jpg

For some reason, those controllers don't look quite right. Are Japanese PS4 controllers designed slightly differently? The control sticks don't seem to stand out as much.

AdanVC

New books :)

img_2072x7bly.jpg

img_2076ijkpn.jpg

img_2081jcb9i.jpg

This just came in today. Bought it to support the developers, how I wished my Wii U was region free like my PS3 is...

Maybe I shoulda gotten a JP Wii U instead of an NA one...

What an awesome cover. The box color makes it even cooler. Enjoy the game!

Sylver

Banned
This month is a Dragon Ball month for me (more to come in the next days) because Barcelona's Manga expo.

Dragon Ball Battle of Gods - Anime Comics
r4WYeO8.jpg

eh4opBr.jpg

A18 SHFiguArts.
o1JCJ3a.jpg

OVuNEj9.jpg

Koppai

My precious...

10395810_10152318998076646_7919134931905129114_n.jpg

Ugh Target didn't have it, called another Target and they gave me some BS story that they had 13 copies and were only for preorders,
I wish I told him to fuck off. Games, serious business
So had to resort to GameStop.

teeny

Lots of handheld pick ups and so early in the month, too!

Have been wanting to pick these two up for quite some time and now I have so yay.

This game is seriously great, scratches the same itch that Animal Crossing does.

Thanks to the Cheap Arse Gaffer thread, I got myself down to Argos who have some good deals on the DS Dragon Quest games. (5.99 for Realms and 3.99 for Monsters).

And I'll be adding Bayonetta 2 to the list at the end of the month. I'm very hyped for that game.

Tbone3336

Gold Member
Also got a new ride a few days ago, so excited. Range Rover Sport 2014.5. Lol, .5, didnt know they do that. Only complaint is that its sorta lost some of its iconic look, and is less boxy/distinctive, everything got a little too smoothed and rounded down. Aesthetically, I probably prefer the older models, but the actual vehicle improvements ended up swaying my decision. That, and I was pretty leery of getting an older model if just for the reliability. Still, I really like it, and the interior is great, incredibly comfortable.
WrFV1Ab.jpg

"She's a beaut Clark", in my best cousin eddie voice.. Good Luck with it!!

Top Bottom