• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

marwan

Banned
go check the specs of the N95 and get back to me. HSDPA, %megapixel camera, and VGA recording at 30fps, wifi....plus tons more.

oh well, to each his own.

The U700 has HSDPA too. And the N95 is 1) too big 2) i don't like the 2-way sliding stuff 3) too expensive.

I understand the N95 has got the better stuff, but I'm not looking for that. When I'm looking for a phone I want it to look top notch, to play music and it has to be relatively cheap. The N95 isn't any of those. Well, it plays music, I just hate that you have to slide it the other way to be able to use the panel.

So, yeah.. To each his own :D.

n8NMONSTER said:
1467794442_5b232e1c41_o.jpg

And an Xbox1 for $16.

Hack this.

Red Scarlet

AniHawk said:
Ah. I didn't think you'd be one to pass up the Dragon Quest stuff headed that way.

Yeah, while I was able to get through FF3 and Portrait of Ruin with 1 screen, I'd rather have both screens for Dawn of Sorrow and it's looking like both screens may be required for FF4, DQ4, and DQ9. Whenever my loan money comes in, DS Lite here I come!

Tiduz

Eurogaime
got my vaio a week ago for 999 euros, now the price has dropped to 850 in the same store, so i went to the store and got 150 euros back
Bought this for 70 euros:
dinovooo.jpg

bryehn

God bless Wal-Mart and their 2/$10 UMD movies. Well that and PSP TV out. I'll be going back to grab some more I'm sure...

oct2-umds.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
Got Halo 3 Legendary Edition

Not exactly purchased in the past two days, but close enough (got it Friday).

I don't even have a 360 :(

pretty expensive month so far and i still have to get PGR4. No stores had it today :(

Not really sure why i bought everything being as 2k8 is going to pretty much take all my time for several weeks... possibly months. I'm also still playing Halo3!! I think its time to start looking into a 28hr day or something :/

octoberminuspgr4.jpg

Zekkyo Senshi Sakebrain (the voice controlled, Club Nintendo exclusive game)
pickup_oct07_a.jpg

Old computer magazines. I finally have the first issue of Datormagazin (1/1986). While Datormagazin was the C64/Amiga magazine here in Sweden the first few years the mag was done in a tabloid format which ment that if you didn't take good care of your magazines they didnt last very long. As a result early issues are a bit hard to find these days.
pickup_oct07_b.jpg

Prima Games Collectors Edition Strategy Guide, comes with a stitched bookmark and a pullout seachart/poster. A little story booklet which is basically the taken from the intro of the game.

Then I convinced the guys at Gamestop that it was stupid of their company to force a bundle of purchase Zelda and a ds lite to get the Art Cell, using Reggies argument with will Halo 3 sell 360's except swithing Halo 3 for Zelda and 360 for DS's

DSC00001-2.jpg

DSC00002-1.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
Dragoon_lantz said:
Prima Games Collectors Edition Strategy Guide, comes with a stitched bookmark and a pullout seachart/poster. A little story booklet which is basically the taken from the intro of the game.

Then I convinced the guys at Gamestop that it was stupid of their company to force a bundle of purchase Zelda and a ds lite to get the Art Cell, using Reggies argument with will Halo 3 sell 360's except swithing Halo 3 for Zelda and 360 for DS's
its part of their job description to upsell as often as possible D:

Thermite

*Checks thread to make sure it's the correct one*

Ah, it is. :D

I bought The Legendary Edition on the 25th of last month, but I've been too occupied to post it up until now. Halo 3 is way too addicting.

Once again, sorry about the quality. Maybe someday I'll get something that takes half-decent pictures. :p

2yzfkwn.jpg

Picked these up today:

1475212989_07f036e8d2_o.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

1476064586_ef24db2403_o.jpg

Free Phantom Hourglass Themed Cloth, Pen, and Headphones.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Dragoon_lantz said:

DSC00001-2.jpg

OMG, DO WANT!

I'll be getting that tomorrow. Thanks for the pics! :)

Scott

Majority of my pick-ups here are September left-overs, with a couple of August ones for good measure (Halo 2, Super Paper Mario), but... I kept putting off taking the pics last month, and then totally spaced it altogether. Oops!

Boxsets first:
6eewpt.jpg

Everything else:
4r3wh3.jpg

Lots of stuff from last month, including the last N-Gage RPG I had left to pick-up (figures it'd be the first system I'd complete my collection for...), my Wal-Mart rummage-bin DVD snags, some screen protectors, and a free 32 MB PSP Memory Stick Pro Duo courtesy of WasabiKing. Kudos to him.

I'm sure I'll have a bunch of October purchases, too, and hopefully I won't space posting pics of 'em this time. :p

:( I bought that damn TP hardcover guide purely for looks, and I'm probably going to have to buy the PH one too. What a sad pathetic little man I am.

Chromax

835b5ea9d446e95e3ab22528a6111be3.jpg

This month started pretty expensive, and that's without counting the Eye of Judgment preorder. But good news is I'm almost done with my PSone RPG collection. :D

Thermite

Chromax said:

This month started pretty expensive, and that's without counting the Eye of Judgment preorder. But good news is I'm almost done with my PSone RPG collection. :D[/QUOTE]

Wow, [i]very[/i] nice. Where did you find both of the Lunar Collectors Editions in such good condition at?

Chromax

Thermite said:
Wow, very nice. Where did you find both of the Lunar Collectors Editions in such good condition at?

eBay...>_> it was like $70-90 each for the mint + complete ones, sealed ones are $400 each. =(

Desiderus

Chromax said:
eBay...>_> it was like $70-90 each for the mint + complete ones, sealed ones are $400 each. =(
Damn, makes me remember that my PSone JRPG collection is really far from complete.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Couldn't resist...

1479033069_cfc88809df.jpg

After seeing Dragoon_lantz's post... I got one first chance I had to today...

purg3

slept with Malkin
TeethMummy said:
I plan to pick up PGR4 and a new NY Islanders jersey in the coming weeks. Gonna wait for the TRU deal for PGR4 though.

Cool, what player? Even though I can't stand the Isles ;P I actually really like the new jerseys, especially once you see them in person. Plus, they fit nice and aren't overly heavy.

bryehn

Got a few extra little things on my last play-asia order.

oct3-toys.jpg

oct3-stylus.jpg

The wife wanted a Rubik's Cube, cheapest place I could find one in Canada was Chapters/Indigo, and I remembered there was a Mass Effect prequel novel by a Canadian guy.

oct3-rubiks.jpg

oct3-mass.jpg

Shouldnt these threads be past-tense? As in the October pick up thread should begin at the beginning of November?

Just askin is all.

IMG_0283.jpg

- 32" Samsung LCD HDTV (Won it in the Canadian Pepsi Contest)
- (not pictured - component cables for my Xbox1)

IMG_0284.jpg

-Won NHL08 in the same Pepsi contest and picked up the other two on the cheap. At the bottom is my Wiimote rape whistle key chain.

bryehn

monkeycrap said:
- 32" Samsung LCD HDTV (Won it in the Canadian Pepsi Contest)
- (not pictured - component cables for my Xbox1)

-Won NHL08 in the same Pepsi contest and picked up the other two on the cheap. At the bottom is my Wiimote rape whistle key chain.

How many hours did you spend winning your haul? I've heard of people doing it, but never seen it pay off.

Top Bottom