• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Halvie

Banned
How is that Panasonic? I heard it had some blurring issues gaming, but I was thinking of picking up the same set because it is such a good deal.

v8supercars001.jpg

Awesome stuff. :]

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Infernal Monkey said:
[imhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/Infernalcrap/bort/v8supercars001.jpg[/img]

Awesome stuff. :]

Oh is that out now? Very cool...

Rlan

Farore said:
First time I've heard about/seen that game...

It's "Race Driver" in other countries. V8 Supercars are popular in Australia, and made the last few V8 games on PS2 sell bucketloads.

rocK`

Banned
.hacked said:

So uh, who are you sleeping with to get all this cash??

I say that out of pure jealousy.

Does that really have all 3 movies? Why not say Spiderman 3 on there as well for good measure?

dankir

rocK` said:
So uh, who are you sleeping with to get all this cash??

I say that out of pure jealousy.

Does that really have all 3 movies? Why not say Spiderman 3 on there as well for good measure?

Ugh I hated Spider Man 3 with a passion but all 3 HD movies in a set, shit gotta have it. How much does the regular public have to pay to purchase.

womfalcs3

Banned
dankir said:
Ugh I hated Spider Man 3 with a passion but all 3 HD movies in a set, shit gotta have it. How much does the regular public have to pay to purchase.

$65 on Amazon... which is understandable, but still too expensive for me nominally.

rocK`

Banned
dankir said:

If I were to rank Spiderman 1-3 using a number system it'd be (1 being best)

1) Spiderman 1
2) Spiderman 2
3) Spiderman the animated series (yes, its not even a spiderman movie.)

83048503984509385409384509834095830489535) Spiderman 3

Danielsan

rocK` said:

1) Spiderman 1
2) Spiderman 2

Ooh come on.

Spiderman the animated series was better than all three of the movies combined.

rocK` said:

1) Spiderman 1
2) Spiderman 2

You rank Spider-Man #1 higher than #2 ? Weird.

3 was a bit of a letdown. That's why I'm buying the DVD @ Walmart. It comes with an exclusive comic book written by Brian Michael Bendis and drawn by Mark Bagley( the team behind the first 112 issues of Ultimate Spider-man)

It's supposed to fill in the movies many plot holes. Should tide me over until the inevitable Spider-Man 3.1

.hacked

the sticker does not say spiderman 3 because it states that Spiderman 1&2 are exclusive to the trio set. You can not buy them separately like you can with Spiderman 3.

$63 at dvdpacific not bad even though Spiderman 3 was awful.

rocK`

Banned
Danielsan said:
Ooh come on.

Spiderman the animated series was better than all three of the movies combined.

good call ;)

and yeah man, one is superior to two..whatchu talking about.

don't make me take this outside (and by make me, I mean me make a thread, and by outside I mean in OT discussion)

rocK` said:
good call ;)

and yeah man, one is superior to two..whatchu talking about.

don't make me take this outside (and by make me, I mean me make a thread, and by outside I mean in OT discussion)

Doc Ock >>>>>>>>>Green Goblin.

Yeah I went there.

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't take any pictures but I picked up Guilty Gear for the Wii yesterday and it's awesome."

Wow took a while but we finally made it...

Edit: nevermind seems daniel won instead.

Danielsan

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't take any pictures but I picked up Guilty Gear for the Wii yesterday and it's awesome."

Wow took a while but we finally made it...

Edit: nevermind seems daniel won instead.
Well technically speaking Iron_Scimitar on page 8 won ;)
Also posted a stockimage of a pair of cables.

"Well technically speaking Iron_Scimitar on page 8 won ;)
Also posted a stockimage of a pair of cables."

Well, he just quoted your stockimage so you win kid, you should be proud of yourself.

IMG_0036.jpg

got arcana heart with music CD today.

i'm happy. and SF4 is announced. and i have my midterms moved to next week. what a great week. and the ps3 is not new. got it since summer.

Apple Jax said:
Went a little crazy this weekend:

28215ea.jpg

I love picking up systems late... gives me so many games to choose from. I've got plenty more to pick up by Christmastime as well.

where did you pick up that ds, the crimson/black is no where to be found last time i check.

1630918124_30ca124bd1.jpg

Technically got Halo 3 in September, but never got around to posting a picture.

I'm going to have to find a way to tear myself away from Halo 3 MP, but am so glad I bought a 360...

VegaShinra

Those are manga :lol

But that set-up for DeathNote is pretty sick. Where you find all the figures and the little finger puppets?

killakiz said:
DO WANT, where did you get the DVDs and do they have english subs?

The death note dvd first volume release date is 11/20/07

Boxset is $26.83 right now on deepdiscount.com (comes with a figurine)

Wired

I find myself buying less games and spending my money on other stuff nowadays... I have enough unfinished games as it is and it's driving me insane...

stuffoctober1.jpg

Some anime and manga, and two games and MGS Digital Graphic Novel

stuffoctober2.jpg

The three evangelion Revoltechs

Top Bottom