• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

Never even heard of this site before. Saw xbox was making a new console. Was curious. So I went on ign. Someone in the comments mentioned neogaf. Googled it and and joined. Not really a big gamer. Play like 4 games a year. Once I found the off topic threads I got sucked in. Joined a fantasy league. And shared hot dog recipes. I like you guys here. You have the same shitty sense of humor I have.

I joined this forum like 6 or 7 years ago, I didn't even game then.

I think the last game I played was Diablo 3... what a heaping pile of shit that was.

Now, are you the self-deprecating Jets fan or are you more of the fireman Ed type?

Vyroxis

Banned
Getting our house painted right now. The people doing it are only a day and a half behind schedule, after losing our down payment. I need a drink....

Tamanon

Banned
In Charlotte for the Panthers game. Already had Peruvian food earlier. Cajun tonight, BBQ tailgating tomorrow and then a Brazilian steakhouse after the game. I'm going to be so fat.

I joined this forum like 6 or 7 years ago, I didn't even game then.

I think the last game I played was Diablo 3... what a heaping pile of shit that was.

Now, are you the self-deprecating Jets fan or are you more of the fireman Ed type?
Fireman Ed. Lmao. Poor jets made the mascot retire. From north jersey. I like both teams. Like the jets more though.

You must be so proud.

I am!

Just got back from her first game. She likes playing defense, and damn was she crushing kids. She's not the best at dribbling or kicking, but she's fast and tenacious. That was her move; run directly into the kid on the other team with the ball, get up faster than they do, dribble away.

I am!

Just got back from her first game. She likes playing defense, and damn was she crushing kids. She's not the best at dribbling or kicking, but she's fast and tenacious. That was her move; run directly into the kid on the other team with the ball, get up faster than they do, dribble away.

they got dribbling in soccer now!? what is this world coming to!

cdyhybrid

Go back to sleep. Fuck the Hawks

ceSyatA.jpg

preach on brotha!

i0B3RTvERaJtZ.gif

Tom Penny

I am!

Is it a wholesome league or one of those despicable ones that keep score.

bionic77

Soccer is the best sport for little kids.

Basketball is the best overall.

And golf is the one that pays off when you are old and have a job. Tennis is more fun but man people who are good at golf get so much free shit from it.

ChanHuk

Banned
Soccer is the best sport for little kids.

Basketball is the best overall.

And golf is the one that pays off when you are old and have a job. Tennis is more fun but man people who are good at golf get so much free shit from it.

Golf is a drunkard's sport of choice.

rando14

It wouldn't surprise me if Panthers beat Seattle. Believe in CAM!

Panthers actually have a very good chance to beat us, and though I expect the hawks to win I cant imagine a victory >7 points

Morning game on the east coast, beginning of the season confidence, cam should have a great year, and carolina's 7 are very very good

squicken

Funny how games are influenced by local players. Luck means CBS is carry the IND game in Houston, and Austin and Bailey mean Morgantown is carrying AZ-STL + Geno and the TB-NYJ game. That's a lot of bad football for the poor folks in West Virgina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom