• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Far too much Canada slander on this page.

edit: And I just realized because y'all are slandering Canada most likely Nori-Chan will appear soon.

What hat was he wearing?

I'll have to ask him next time.

Hahaha not one of the ESPN experts picked the Bears to make the playoffs. I see that as good. I remember when no one on ESPN gave the Bears a chance to win the 2007 NFC Championship game either.

For what it's worth, I picked the Bears to win the division and the Packers to get squeezed out of a wild card berth by Seattle and Atlanta.

I'm also a playoff jinx. But I'm sure that's passed.

MechDX

Far too much Canada slander on this page.

edit: And I just realized because y'all are slandering Canada most likely Nori-Chan will appear soon.

calon-wen-organic-milk-bag.jpg

tumblr_lum1fj1j6u1qaqfyi.jpg

Smokey

As much as I hate smokey if that's all you want to do why wouldn't you just go the Steam Route? Yeah you'd pay more for a comp initially but 60 * 7 adds up to a fuckload of money over time. And saying you don't need Netflix is dumb, Netflix, while eventually going to go out of business, made me not have to pay Time Warner or AT&T anything but 30 bucks a month. Save money you youngin..

Lolz is it because of that ps4 thread. Probably. You were catching some serious feelings in there but..

That was a long time ago!

bionic77

What is the advantage to having milk in a bag?

Fanto I just replied to your PM. Sorry brah. Work kept me from GAF for a bit. I won't let it happen again!

LevelNth

Banned
It's going to be fun this season to see all the back and forth jawing between Packer fans and Bears fans about who's OL is worse.

bionic77

Canada's alright.
i am going to have to agree with you.

Their Niagara Falls is superior to our side and Vancouver seems like one of the coolest cities in the world. Definitely want to go there someday.

And don't the Bears always win in the argument of who has the worst o-line?

Barkevious Mingo in full pads and uniform at practice!

Might still be a chance he plays Sunday. I still think they'll play it safe and hold him out.

Also Dolphins gonna get that old man stink all over them after Weeden totally slangs up and down the field.
You better hope the Browns show up this weekend. You sure have been running that cat mouth of yours a lot lately!

eznark

Banned
Jim Kelly just said on Sirius that between his sons foundation and "doing stuff outside" he has a lot better things to do than watch the Bills.

lol

Nori Chan

Baltimore at Denver

New England at Buffalo
Cincinnati at Chicago
Miami at Cleveland
Atlanta at New Orleans
Tampa Bay at NY Jets
Tennessee at Pittsburgh
Minnesota at Detroit
Oakland at Indianapolis
Seattle at Carolina
Kansas City at Jacksonville

Arizona at St. Louis
Green Bay at San Francisco

NY Giants at Dallas

Philadelphia at Washington
Houston at San Diego

is someone going to keep track of this at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom