• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNzXtQP.gif

MechDX

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro

I can confirm that David Quessenberry did break his foot as @McClain_on_NFL reported. Broke it Monday at practice. Had been playing well.

Well that sucks. Rookie showed great promise and added line depth.

Just hope it isn't just a start of a rash of injuries.

We are friends, but we go to war week 1!

After that I wish nothing but good things for the Dolphins until we face each other again in the AFC championship game.
Okay, that's all I wanted to hear. Let the smack-talking continue.

On that note, Dolphins DC Kevin Koyle on Dion Jordan:

At the end of the week, we’ll really feel better to judge exactly where he’s at, but he’s going to have a significant role in the gameplan this week, I can guarantee you that.
Weeden better watch his back! Just kidding, if he watches his back Wake will murder him from the front... Hmm... maybe they should just stick to Trent Truck.

exarkun

This girl was checking me out but then she saw the anime gif (Im at a starbucks), and now she is giving me pity looks. Thanks, nfl-gaf

bionic77

This girl was checking me out but then she saw the anime gif (Im at a starbucks), and now she is giving me pity looks. Thanks, nfl-gaf
Don't listen to these guys.

They are jealous.

If it were not for that weird anime GIF you two were definitely going to hook up. Everyone knows that girls become total sluts once they go into a Starbucks.

Dragon

Banned
Lolz is it because of that ps4 thread. Probably. You were catching some serious feelings in there but..

That was a long time ago!

Haha no, that was when I argued with you about Steam shizzle in here actually. I have a great memory (except when it comes to Packers championships) and will never forget a slight my friend!

Fantomex

I would walk over there like a Mack Daddy and just start talking and invite her somewhere nice. Do it man, don't be a wuss.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
No way the Steelers take this first game as easily as everyone thinks.

I'm ready for CJ to blow it up. 130 yard game, 3 touchdowns. O'line will be a clinic and it will be surgical.

I CAN DREAM

images

I WILL BE DOING THIS AT A BAR

also:

Weeeek 1! Finally

Baltimore at Denver
New England at Buffalo
Cincinnati at Chicago
Miami at Cleveland
Atlanta at New Orleans
Tampa Bay at NY Jets
Tennessee at Pittsburgh
Minnesota at Detroit
Oakland at Indianapolis
Seattle at Carolina
Kansas City at Jacksonville
Arizona at St. Louis
Green Bay at San Francisco
NY Giants at Dallas
Philadelphia at Washington
Houston at San Diego

Greg

They are jealous.

If it were not for that weird anime GIF you two were definitely going to hook up. Everyone knows that girls become total sluts once they go into a Starbucks.
She asked me for my name. And she even wrote it on my cup!

They are jealous.

There was a girl working at the Star Bucks near my place who totally wanted me. Every time she wrote something funny on my cup, once she even said she could tell I was working out.

As the player that I am, I totally didn't do jack shit about it and now I think she changed jobs because I never see her anymore.

RT if dis makes u cri evritiem

Hey Dutch, did you ever get some post-wipe money from Lunchbox for a new PS3?

No! I'm starting to think he's not that rich after all...

You wanna buy me a PS3? That Super Slim looks kinda sexy.

The worst thing about my dead PS3 that I realized later is that my Gran Turismo 5 save is gone :'(((( I've put so much time in that game, all my lap times, my DLC, my race wins and all my precious cars gone! I had both Ferrari F1 cars, that shit costs a lot bro :(

eznark

Banned
Dolphins v. Browns! It's like watching Luxembourg and some other made up country fight a war no one cares about over land no one knew existed! HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just kidding, everyone loves Joe Thomas.

There was a girl working at the Star Bucks near my place who totally wanted me. Every time she wrote something funny on my cup, once she even said she could tell I was working out.

As the player that I am, I totally didn't do jack shit about it and now I think she changed jobs because I never see her anymore.

RT if dis makes u cri evritiem

#restekp

She asked me for my name. And she even wrote it on my cup!
:jnc

No! I'm starting to think he's not that rich after all...

You wanna buy me a PS3? That Super Slim looks kinda sexy.
I wish I could, brother. Just make a kickstarter and I'll spam it on my Facebook. Make sure you say it's for some disease or something, though.

Seriously though you should look at local repair places. If it's anything like the States (lol, as if) you can probably find a local place to fix it for relatively cheap that'll let you keep your saves and everything.

Dolphins v. Browns! It's like watching Luxembourg and some other made up country fight a war no one cares about over land no one knew existed! HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just kidding, everyone loves Joe Thomas.
You are going to watch it and you are going to love it. Secretly you can't wait to see what these two teams look like this year. It's okay, you don't have to admit it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom