• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You-Salty.gif

look whos popular.

I just might do that. I already looked at the lines for this weeks games and I didnt see any I liked, outside of the Redskins -4 against the Eagles, but I cant bet against the Eagles.
First week is always unpredictable on the lines. I'm prob gonna bet more on the underdogs this week

exarkun

Don't listen to these guys.

They are jealous.

If it were not for that weird anime GIF you two were definitely going to hook up. Everyone knows that girls become total sluts once they go into a Starbucks.

Dude, get a shot of espresso in them and they go nuts. I hope to god I can revitalize this potential relationship with some smoldering glances.

tell everyone you've been diagnosed with a life-threatening case of 'Patriots fan'
I like where this is going...

Dutch, I'll give you a new PS3 if you jump ship and become a Dolphins fan. You'd better hurry, if you wait much longer you won't be able to say you liked them before they were good.

bionic77

To live with your parents? Until what age?

It is pretty cheap living in PA. I might have stayed with my parents longer if I lived in a place like LA or NYC. I imagine it would take longer to save up for dat down payment.

Dude, get a shot of espresso in them and they go nuts. I hope to god I can revitalize this potential relationship with some smoldering glances.
I shouldn't say this. But if you really want to drown in Starbucks pussy then bring an oversized iMac to the store and pretend like you are working on saving the Amazon or some shit. Make sure to maximize that screen and its game over.

Greg

I shouldn't say this. But if you really want to drown in Starbucks pussy then bring an oversized iMac to the store and pretend like you are working on saving the Amazon or some shit. Make sure to maximize that screen and its game over.
:jnc

Tom Penny

If Brian Waters is even 50% of what he was with the Pats the Cowboys hit a home run. He was the best O-Linemen they had the year he played for them.

squicken

32 Teams, 32 Beers

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/59431358

Jacksonville Jaguars: Pabst Blue Ribbon

The Jaguars are the only NFL team that can be rooted for ironically. What few national fans the Jaguars have selected them because they were the most unlikely possible choice, a team that makes the fan an underdog and outsider in any sports-related setting. PBR had roughly the same appeal when it went alt-hip about 15 years ago, the terrible beer you drank because you were too cool for both the big corporations and the increasingly precious and self-conscious crafters.

There is always hope that the Jaguars will get better; at best, Pabst products (which encompass a range of awful beers of varying coolness) will not purposely strive to get worse.

Kansas City Chiefs: Bourbon Barrel Quad, Boulevard Brewing Company

In Kansas City, the food is magnificent and the football is horrible. No outsider could possibly select a beer capable of bridging that gap, so I asked Patrick Mullin from the Kansas City Beer Blog to help:

Boulevard Brewing Company's Bourbon Barrel Quad, with the oh-so-Kansas City "BBQ" acronym, is the perfect accompaniment for a Chiefs game. While local excitement for both the beer and the team peaks in the fall, that's where the similarities between the hometown products end. While the Chiefs seem to get worse as time goes on, BBQ gets better; flavors of cherries, vanilla, oak and bourbon are revealed as it warms up. And at nearly 12 percent ABV, it's the perfect beer for drowning your sorrows and disappointments during another losing season.

I'm sold. Of course, with Andy Reid in charge, fans may want to simply chug barbecue sauce.

Minnesota Vikings: Worthy Adversary Russian Imperial Stout, Fulton Brewing Company

If Adrian Peterson were a beer, he would be a thick, challenging, powerful, intimidating stout. Fulton, a Minnesota brewery, makes a whopper with 9.2 percent alcohol by volume. "Adventurous tattoo artists have used it in place of ink," according to the Fulton website. "If left outside during winter, it won't freeze, even in Minnesota. Beneath the shadowy exterior, a swirling ambush of coffee and dark chocolate flavors lurk atop a mountain of malt." Sounds like the kind of stuff you need to absorb 25 carries per game, or to get fortified to shovel your way TO the game.

Godslay

Banned
Champ ruled out for tomorrow. Guess DRC will have to cover Smith.

Guess you are right xnipx, he's still scarred. Too bad DRC isn't.

Crisco

Banned
Panthers are only 3.5 point underdogs to the 'Hawks. Either Vegas thinks pretty highly of the Panthers or the Seahawks are overrated as fuck.

Trasher

Ziggy Ansah: Confirmed concussion in the injury report.

Wonder if he can even play this Sunday. :(

Good news is that he is really the only injury we have right now.

Ziggy Ansah: Confirmed concussion in the injury report.

Wonder if he can even play this Sunday. :(

Good news is that he is really the only injury we have right now.

Soo why did it take this long to admit it? God I can't wait for Schwartz to be fired.

Delmas still limited in practice. I honestly think his career is almost over, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom