• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Agreed. If Givens steps up (I think we'll see improvement), then Austin can work really well as a number 2. Hopefully Kendricks and Cook deliver. I think Bradford has some solid weapons. This team needs to fucking score though, I've had enough of low scoring.

I like what I've seen from Stacy, thought it was Richardson's job to lose though.

Richardson is the starter, but they want one of the other RBs to take that job. Richardson is a hard worker and a fearless runner, but he's never going to be special. I really like Bennie Cunningham. I think by midseason he could be the full time guy and have a few 100 yard games

Eleuin

Probably. I don't think they are a lock to win their division like most people seem to. I think the Saints are going to go on a vindictive warpath after last season and reassert themselves into the NFC conversation, ultimately winning the NFC South. Still see the Falcons vying for a wild card spot, and I ultimately think they'll be good enough to beat out other teams.

Washington, I believe, is going to regress hard this year.
Agree with the saints winning the division with payton back fully.

They and the Colts are everyone's "most likely to regress" teams

Mike Tanier's NFCS Preview

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/59430332/
They have not gotten appreciably better, but all three division opponents have. The Falcons won a lot of close games and beat some bad opponents last year.
I think this stuck out the most when I said that lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mike Florio's NFC Championship prediction:

Packers over Lions

:kas :kas :kas

Why torture yourself? Although since I've been married I don't really fap anymore. Just makes everything better.

Guy the OP is about isn't getting any pussy (and I suspect never has) so he's doing it for nothing which is even more hilarious.

The absolute self righteousness is just icing on the pathetic cake.

Godslay

Banned
Guy the OP is about isn't getting any pussy (and I suspect never has) so he's doing it for nothing which is even more hilarious.

The absolute self righteousness is just icing on the pathetic cake.

Yeah, I read part of it the other day with the whole lion repose quote. Just seems like an extreme.

cdyhybrid

Just saw this :O

Percy Harvin ✔ @Percy_Harvin

What's goin 12th man just checkn in ...I'm making serious progress ...keep an eye on week 7...don't hang them 11's up.....we workn

rando14

What's goin 12th man just checkn in ...I'm making serious progress ...keep an eye on week 7...don't hang them 11's up.....we workn

ibgI6Hg9Jvricm.gif

cheatin' pete PEDn him up! sadly for them, no amount of illegal drugs they provide him will fix him. he is a career loser that fleeced the seahawks. couldn't have happened to a more deserving team! although the chickens seem to get fleeced a lot in FA these days

cdyhybrid

cheatin' pete PEDn him up! sadly for them, no amount of illegal drugs they provide him will fix him. he is a career loser that fleeced the seahawks. couldn't have happened to a more deserving team! although the chickens seem to get fleeced a lot in FA these days

Getting fleeced in FA...like throwing a party for signing a WR that will end up on the practice squad?

P.S. Weed is legal biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Got everything ready to go for Sunday, think these might be the best seats I've had at a browns game. I have A dream that Me and Trent's eyes will meet in direct eye contact <3

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Getting fleeced in FA...like throwing a party for signing a WR that will end up on the practice squad?

P.S. Weed is legal biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Can you just walk into a store and buy a quarter? Actually, I need to know this from my CO friends. I'll probably be visiting soon.

I don't think the packers winning the division is a forgone conclusion by any means, detroit is always a wildcard, you can't count out any team with AP on it, and the packers offensive line has only gotten worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom