• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit, I looked up trypophobia. Now those images and Kaepernick are mixing together. I feel so ill.

tumblr_lw1eixoMCC1qhojr7o1_500.gif

bionic77

I don't think they'd let James bring a gun on the field, so you might be wrong.
James never needed a gun to take care of business on the field. Those guns were to protect him from the government!

I probably saw every game Harrison played in. While I have seen him get physically manhandled on a play or two (it was rare), I have never seen him ever lie down like a toddler getting ready for nap time the way Matthews did on that play. That is the kind of shit you see in high school and even less so in college when a guy is just completely overmatched. That shit is pretty rare in the NFL and unheard of for "probowlers"!

Godslay

Banned
Broncos vs Dolphins AFC championship bruh!

Goddamit. I don't know if I could handle this. You and Darkest are good people. Not to mention Wray.

James never needed a gun to take care of business on the field. Those guns were to protect him from the government!

I probably saw every game Harrison played in. While I have seen him get physically manhandled on a play or two (it was rare), I have never seen him ever lie down like a toddler getting ready for nap time the way Matthews did on that play. That is the kind of shit you see in high school and even less so in college when a guy is just completely overmatched. That shit is pretty rare in the NFL and unheard of for "probowlers"!

On a second look Matthews trips over the other guys foot or does he trip over his own foot?

qt3ft.gif

squicken

get those bad kap pics out of here!

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/colin-kaepernick-espys-red-jacket.jpg[/IG]

you lookin' good kap! can i be one of your yes-men!?

[IMG]http://celebritydna.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/wpid-0219-colin-kaepernick-splash-3-2_wm1.jpg?w=500[/IG]

lucky whore!

[IMG]http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/50fc8d71eab8ea5250000019/an-awkward-photo-of-alex-smith-and-colin-kaepernick-staring-each-other-down-after-beating-the-falcons.jpg[/IG]

Kap: wtf you say bitch!
Alex: n n nothin....
Kap: yea

[IMG]http://frugivoremag.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Screen-Shot-2013-07-10-at-8.11.14-AM.png[/IM]

u tired kap? cause you been runnin' through my mind all day![/QUOTE]

:(

Don't pretend to hate Alex FMT. You don't have to do that here

Fantomex

Just wanted to point out that if you guys have directv, Sunday Ticket is free this weekend, including Red Zone I believe. Just flip to the game you want to watch on your TV and bam.

Goddamit. I don't know if I could handle this. You and Darkest are good people. Not to mention Wray.

Slay please. We can root for whoever goes to the SuperBowl afterwards <3

tumblr_m9m30rMFoW1qkktc4o1_500.gif

Bowser

That's just a petty swipe, while your team would definitely be much better and maybe live up to the stat line if Rivera wasn't costing you games.

RON HAS ADMITTED HIS MISTAKES, HE IS GROWING WITH THE TEAM I HAVE FAITH IN HIM

I DO NOT HAVE FAITH IN HIM

Godslay

Banned
Slay please. We can root for whoever goes to the SuperBowl afterwards <3

I'll root for seeing Tannehill's wife for as long as possible. Best I can do.

I love when GAFers rip on a hot girl.

If you are not in a relationship and you tell us that you would say no to her on a Friday night then I am calling you a liar!

I'm starting to think sharp knees, flat ass, horse teeth and the like is code word for my fleshlight isn't broken, why should I leave the house?

Is there a quota? If so did I reach it now?

We are going to need to see a birth certificate and you'll have to spread your butt cheeks.

Zeke

I love when GAFers rip on a hot girl.

If you are not in a relationship and you tell us that you would say no to her on a Friday night then I am calling you a liar!
I like women with curves sue me I don't find skinny bitches built like a plank attractive and I'm not much into blondes. I am in a relationship so meh

sometimes i feel bad for not going gaga over tanehills wife or that other broad mark sanchez banged but what can i say? i don't think they are highly attractive. obviously they are really good looking and i would let them fart on my balls when we fuck (as the old saying goes), but i think there are much better looking women out there.

for instance, i would take anna kendricks over tannehills wife

ChanHuk

Banned
sometimes i feel bad for not going gaga over tanehills wife or that other broad mark sanchez banged but what can i say? i don't think they are highly attractive. obviously they are really good looking and i would let them fart on my balls when we fuck (as the old saying goes), but i think there are much better looking women out there.

for instance, i would take anna kendricks over tannehills wife

For being a lowly Niners fan. You sure got good taste in women. Especially compared to Coldplay and his Beiber wannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom