• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
51152-emma-stone-clasztbf1.gif

Hnnnnnngggggg

cdyhybrid

sometimes i feel bad for not going gaga over tanehills wife or that other broad mark sanchez banged but what can i say? i don't think they are highly attractive. obviously they are really good looking and i would let them fart on my balls when we fuck (as the old saying goes), but i think there are much better looking women out there.

for instance, i would take anna kendricks over tannehills wife

You're alright, FMT. You're alright.

None of them compare to Emma Stone, Anne Hathaway, or Olivia Wilde though.

yea no this is how a woman should be built.
QDindQj.gif

I need a glass of water all of a sudden.

Edit:

51152-emma-stone-clasztbf1.gif

Hnnnnnngggggg

You magnificent son of a bitch.

eHoskrt.jpg

cashman

Banned
Tanny's wife is generic looking, but lets be real we'd all bang the shit out of her if given the chance.

emma stong though, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Tanny's wife is generic looking, but lets be real we'd all bang the shit out of her if given the chance.

emma stong though, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Oh no doubt.

When people say she isnt that hot they mean in comparison to actual models and actresses, etc. Obviously she is attractive, but if someone told me she is beautiful on the level of some A-List women I would laugh at them.

Fantomex

whats interesting about the internet in general when it comes to beautiful women is that one day like me, you guys will see your dreamgirl in real life and be like. OH, ok i guess shes still cute but not how i remember her in that one movie. For the last 5 years I've met all of them at the studio, Jolie, Anniston, Mendez, Hendricks, Theron, Kendrick, Brie and Stone. Stone is a straight up awesome person period. She does have a gang of freckles and is just pretty much normal but cute looking in real life. She displays nervousness, she bites her nails and vibrates her leg while shes waiting for a meeting for a pitch. Thats what makes you fall for her, how down to earth she is. To this day though, I've yet to see any woman on the face of this earth match Charlize Theron in beauty in person, She looks photoshopped, Jennifer Lawrence isn't far behind either. I only posted Tannys wife because this be the NFL thread, I guess some of ya'll like em healthy. We all do! So here's Vince Wilforks wife.

vince-wilfork-with-bianca-wilfork.jpg

MechDX

Lance Z is in a FF league and they had their auction tonight. Daryl Morey (Rockets GM) is in his league:

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 1h
So Daryl Morey ended up buying EIGHT RBs in our auction. Guess why? Stockpile and trade. What a surprise. He's already had an offer.

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 4h
I am in the middle of a fantasy auction and every time @dmorey targets a player and starts bidding the entire room gets tense.

https://twitter.com/LanceZierlein

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What the hell is going on. If we`re going to post pics of star NFL players girlfriends, at least post pics of stud Stafford and his longtime, beautiful college GF, Kelly Hall.

Kelly-Hall-Picture-7.jpg

Stafford is a loyal and commited man to his family and football team unlike douche Kaepernick who needs to ride in a Lambo with matching color suit to cover up his insecurities.

Football starts tmrw, this isn`t the offseason OT.

KaYotiX

Banned
yea no this is how a woman should be built.
QDindQj.gif

AMEN BROTHER!!!! Damn shes so fine, I swear she gets better with age. I also love the Hispanic women!! (so glad i married one lol)

FUCK YEAH FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrelle Pryor doubted inside Raiders' organization.

I don't know how this is news, but ah well...

One day, I'll get good news about my team, and die of shock.

Sorry to interrupt the discussion of women. Carry on.

Could it be true? Sure, but the fact that the information comes from Mike Silver of all people makes me have serious doubts. Silver has been on a personal Raider hate parade ever since the man he acts like is the greatest coach ever was fired, Hue Jackson.

Could it be true? Sure, but the fact that the information comes from Mike Silver of all people makes me have serious doubts. Silver has been on a personal Raider hate parade ever since the man he acts like is the greatest coach ever was fired, Hue Jackson.

Agreed. I don't think anybody in the organization thinks Matt McGloin is the answer and most of my favorite Raider Beatwriters mentioned this news but had no information of their own on it.

I think it's just NFL trying to make some news. Everyone knows there are questions about whether or not Pryor can run the Offense.

Honestly, NFL.com and Bill Williamson of ESPN are the worst sources of news ever when it comes News about the Raiders.

If anyone is interested I'm trying to get enough people for another GAF fantasy football league. I have the draft set for 7:00PM, it's going to be cutting it close but hopefully we can get 12 people. If you're in just PM me with the email to send the invite to, you'll need an ESPN account.

Wrayfield

Wrayfield said he doesn't like Germans yesterday.

This is just me trying to cope.

He's practically a German himself.

Wray, we need you in here to explain yourself! (do you like the Dutchies? )

Nein, nein, nein! I like Germans, and North Germans, too. I just dislike the Patriots. If your team was dominated by another for a decade, you would understand.

Speaking of the Evil, I am going to Patriots country for a week. Will draw plenty of Hitler staches on Brady posters in our head office (they always replace them) and will try to keep my mouth shut in a bar watching the games. Wish me luck.

Slay please. We can root for whoever goes to the SuperBowl afterwards <3

tumblr_m9m30rMFoW1qkktc4o1_500.gif

I support this wholeheartedly. If the Dolphins can't win it all I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton grab one more before he rides off into the sunset.

Nein, nein, nein! I like Germans, and North Germans, too. I just dislike the Patriots. If your team was dominated by another for a decade, you would understand.

Speaking of the Evil, I am going to Patriots country for a week. Will draw plenty of Hitler staches on Brady posters in our head office (they always replace them) and will try to keep my mouth shut in a bar watching the games. Wish me luck.
You are a quality human being, Wrayfield. Never forget that!

effzee

So for those of you guys who purchased the Madden with NFL ticket, can you use it on multiple devices? Meaning if you first use it on your phone, can you then next time use it on your tablet or laptop?

I am being forced to go to a brunch on Sunday afternoon with it being explained to me that the Eagles don't play till MNF and that plus I have the Sunday ticket. I'll have to watch the games I want to see on my phone.

But mostly I'd like to use my laptop and hook it up to my big screen. Don't want to use the code on the phone and find out I can only use it on my phone.

Also I just discovered this Lana Del Rey lady. Her album is quite swell and I can't stop listening to it. Is that wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom