• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAFA Clan Thread of Annihilation

TheFatOne

Official GAFA Clan Thread

20qn80k.png

5bse85.jpg

terrytate.jpg

CURRENT MEMBERS
100 million strong

LEADER:

Kittonwy
Indifferent2.gif

OFFICERS:
MrBigJohnson

cjtiger300

icechai

MEMBERS:
Click
aj2good4you2
Palantiri
TigerHeli
bababoooie
cakefoo
Qlaahrqueh
I0dollas
Bajan32
userfriendly
Lyulf
dirtbag504
Echo19
Gekkoton
tfur
krik
CHRP718
SuperSonic1305
xinoart Member 10632
BobTheFork
yellowjacket25
Escalation
Filth_Flannigan
F1nestOne
Gray-Fillabuster
Lanthanide
TrAcEr_x90
joeinnit
polyh3dron
Echo19
Gekkoton
tfur
krik
CHRP71
SuperSonic1305
xinoart
BobTheFork
yellowjacket25
Escalation
Filth_Flannigan
F1nestOne
Gray-Fillabuste...
Lanthanide
TrAcEr_x90
joeinnit
Andronicus
xtwo
Revolutionary
N1ghtz
TEEPO
Jenovah
dollartaco
PaiPai
andycapps
Grendelrt
GqueB
BigE
AndysPants
Beamber
devil_chicken
meierlynk
jdirty01
Spartan666
Polyhedron
stressboy
xenorevlis
Bagelbeard
DirtyWater

Current Valor

CLAN PRACTICES –

EVENTS –
4/6/2009 Match versus OA-T (Outcome loss) battle replay
4/7/2009 Match versus OA-T rematch (Win 5-2) Battle Replay
4/8/2009 Match versus OA-T (Loss) Battle Replay
4/9/2009 Match versus OA-T Battle Replay
NEWS –

4/7/2209- Welcome to the Killzone 2 GAFA clan thread. Yea I messed up the title so what :D Ok I just posted this so it lacks some information at the moment. I will be updating the OP on a regular basis.

icechai said:
rematch on salamun market 12:30 EST 6v6

Tomorrow?

btw here is the full list of players taken from killzone.com.

Leader
Kittonwy

Officers
MrBigJohnson

cjtiger300

icechai

Members
Click
aj2good4you2
Palantiri
TigerHeli
bababoooie
cakefoo
Qlaahrqueh
I0dollas
Bajan32
userfriendly
Lyulf
dirtbag504
Echo19
Gekkoton
tfur
krik
CHRP718
SuperSonic1305
xinoart Member 10632
BobTheFork
yellowjacket25
Escalation
Filth_Flannigan
F1nestOne
Gray-Fillabuster
Lanthanide
TrAcEr_x90
joeinnit

GAFA deserves a real banner, time to dust off photoshop.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
cjtiger300 said:
I'm an officer as well! I am coming to the match right now!

Edit: Damn it, its full!

Is there a way we can have a sign up system of sorts? So far every time I've tried to join a match, it's been full.

Kittonwy

Banned
RAWR.
angry.gif

Here is my analysis of the game you guyz just played:

The first Search and Destroy we almost had it but kind of ran out of steam towards the end, with each of the bombs, we need to have a spawn right at each location and half of the team keeping the pressure, we were really close. In the second one we just didn't defend it well enough, it was basically just keeping pressure and offing anyone trying to plant the bomb.

In the Capture and Hold, there was no spawns at the middle spawn point, making it hard to keep the pressure on, the upper stairs was doing well but the overhang on the enemy side we didn't have a spawn point until really late in the game.

We just need to get better at setting the spawn points and keeping the pressure up, we were clearly better at bodycount, so everybody who played was definitely skilled.

Good effort guyz.

icechai

good job guys, the 2 tacticians really made a difference in how people spawned. They really dominated the first part of that capture & hold, we were doing everything right halfway through but by then they already had too commanding a lead. Really fun, and glad to goto sleep with a win :)

TheFatOne

cjtiger300 said:
GAFNA wins!!!!! 5-2!!!!!!!!

Yea someone let me know you were watching. Dirtbag and I coordinated all the spawns well. It was awesome everything we did worked. We all worked as one unit which was pretty awesome. You could hear the OA-T guys frustration I kept tagging them with my M4 :lol

EDIT: DID YOU SEE MY ASSASSINATION! 3 versus 1 and I destroyed them. So awesome.

Rapping Granny said:
Tomorrow?

List...

GAFA deserves a real banner, time to dust off photoshop.

Thanks I really needed it lol, and if you come up with a banner post it and I will put it in the OP.

As OAnthony so eloquently put it,

"winners win. losers lose. doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. winning's winning."

TheFatOne said:
Yea someone let me know you were watching. Dirtbag and I coordinated all the spawns well. It was awesome everything we did worked. We all worked as one unit which was pretty awesome. You could hear the OA-T guys frustration I kept tagging them with my M4 :lol

EDIT: DID YOU SEE MY ASSASSINATION! 3 versus 1 and I destroyed them. So awesome.

ur AR was deadly as fuck that game:lol

icechai

Lemm was pretty nice from the other squad, but yeah i was really amazed at the trash talking in the lobby before the 2nd game, i'm glad we shut them up :D Lyulf i was on the other side of the crates when i saw you rush in and was like wtf its over already lolz. I'm getting better at sniping with the magnum, took down a lot of their search and retrieve ppl >:)

icechai said:
Lemm was pretty nice from the other squad, but yeah i was really amazed at the trash talking in the lobby before the 2nd game, i'm glad we shut them up :D Lyulf i was on the other side of the crates when i saw you rush in and was like wtf its over already lolz. I'm getting better at sniping with the magnum, took down a lot of their search and retrieve ppl >:)
I wish PSN voice chat worked a bit better with large groups so I could have understood their (I think it was Snah) comments about me concerning male genitalia.

Oh yeah and you guys kicked fucking ass with the spawns. That's my favorite thing about KZ2 multi I think. It definitely is a Halo killer to me. (Although Halo 3 was almost a Halo Killer itself but in a bad way)

TheFatOne

aj2good4you2 said:
ur AR was deadly as fuck that game:lol

Thank you. You did pretty damn good yourself with that shotty.

icechai said:

It was funny I saw you as my backup so I took a chance at killing them. I thought if I could injure them enough you could finish the last guy off. The funniest part was I heard one guy say "Lyulf is rounding the corner" and bam I was right in his grill. I should have been alive but lag double kill. Man Dirtbag was pretty awesome. He let me know exactly when and where he put a spawn point. Made my life that much easier.

polyh3dron said:
I wish PSN voice chat worked a bit better with large groups so I could have understood their (I think it was Snah) comments about me concerning male genitalia.

Oh yeah and you guys kicked fucking ass with the spawns. That's my favorite thing about KZ2 multi I think. It definitely is a Halo killer to me. (Although Halo 3 was almost a Halo Killer itself but in a bad way)

Nice way of stepping up your game. The entire match you were healing left and right. Saved my ass a few times.

EDIT: I will be posting the battle replays in the matches so people who didn't participate can see the match.

icechai

oh and joe way to be everywhere at once, me and you were the assaults but OA kept screaming "THEY'RE ALL ASSAULTS!!!" lol.

*in 6 ppl+ games I think we definitely should have 2 tacticians.

TheFatOne said:
Nice way of stepping up your game. The entire match you were healing left and right. Saved my ass a few times.

EDIT: I will be posting the battle replays in the matches so people who didn't participate can see the match.
Yeah I haven't logged in as many hours on this as most of you guys but I'm trying to get better.

TheFatOne

polyh3dron said:
Yeah I haven't logged in as many hours on this as most of you guys but I'm trying to get better.

Man this game has me up lol. BTW can anyone view the battle replay for the salum market match. I can't find it for some reason.

EDIT: The thread seems pretty good to me. If anyone has any suggestions on making the OP better just let me know.

Letter from *** (oh wow even the three letter version is censored, lol):

OAnthony said:
Dear GAF,

Tomorrow you die.

The soul burns.

ISA 4 Lyfe.

OA 4 Lyfe.

See you in Hell Hellghans.

Yours faithfully

~ OA

xxooxxoo

TheFatOne

polyh3dron said:
Letter from *** (oh wow even the three letter version is censored, lol):

I will be looking forward to the next game. They have some good players on that team. I hope that we can face them and GAFe on a regular basis.

TheFatOne

alr1ghtstart said:
here is an alt banner if you want
20qn80k.png

eh, I played decent tonight.

Nah man you were pretty good tonight. I will have both banners up and remove the cute kitton pic. Thanks for the banner.

KZObsessed

How much Valor do you guys have? Next GAFA vs GAFe game lets make things interesting.

We have tons of valor, so you can earn a pretty penny from us.

Shurs

May I get a clan invite? My PSN name is Shurs. I was in GAF West 2. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Nightz

Rapping Granny said:
Tomorrow?

Leader
Kittonwy

Officers
MrBigJohnson

cjtiger300

icechai

Members
Click
aj2good4you2
Palantiri
TigerHeli
bababoooie
cakefoo
Qlaahrqueh
I0dollas
Bajan32
userfriendly
Lyulf
dirtbag504
Echo19
Gekkoton
tfur
krik
CHRP718
SuperSonic1305
xinoart Member 10632
BobTheFork
yellowjacket25
Escalation
Filth_Flannigan
F1nestOne
Gray-Fillabuster
Lanthanide
TrAcEr_x90
joeinnit
That's actually only part of the list. There's another page.

icechai

Shurs said:
May I get a clan invite? My PSN name is Shurs. I was in GAF West 2. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

we are awaiting a few idle invites. Kitton shall we drop the pending invites Sun and send invites to the other ppl who requested?

Facism

FFObsessed said:
How much Valor do you guys have? Next GAFA vs GAFe game lets make things interesting.

We have tons of valor, so you can earn a pretty penny from us.

lets do 200?

Facism said:
lets do 200?
no way, something more modest... they've played more games together than we have.

Oh and Fat One, you should put how much valor we have into the OP and update it after every match.

KZObsessed

We're hopefully playing 2 games this Sunday so I was thinking 50 VP each. If they win then next week we can go 100 each and so on. You guys could rack up the points quite fast... if you win.

10dollas

Banned
FFObsessed said:
We're hopefully playing 2 games this Sunday so I was thinking 50 VP each. If they win then next week we can go 100 each and so on. You guys could rack up the points quite fast... if you win.

If we win. hmmm... this sounds like a cleverly disguised subterfuge to accumulate valor points. After all, it is well known that GAFe has their squad tactics in order and are no pushovers. I got the mental image perfectly clear now: you all are snickering at the opportunity for free valor points from these big ole suckors. Plan is to pump them egos up and then tear em down. Ok... Maybe not. that's my imagination running off again.

KZObsessed

10dollas said:
If we win. hmmm... this sounds like a cleverly disguised subterfuge to accumulate valor points. After all, it is well known that GAFe has their squad tactics in order and are no pushovers. I got the mental image perfectly clear now: you all are snickering at the opportunity for free valor points from these big ole suckors. Plan is to pump them egos up and then tear em down. Ok... Maybe not. that's my imagination running off again.

Come oooon, we wouldn't dream of hustling you guys! And anyway, you just beat OA clan, they're pretty awesome. I think you guys can easily give us a run for our money and even whoop us on a regular basis. :D Need to risk to win my friend.
If you guys continue to beat us and earn a lot of valor, we can have an end of year GOD BATTLE where we put up everything. All or nothing baby, go out in style!
KlintIndifference.gif

10dollas

Banned
FFObsessed said:
Come oooon, we wouldn't dream of hustling you guys! And anyway, you just beat OA clan, they're pretty awesome. I think you guys can easily give us a run for our money and even whoop us on a regular basis. :D Need to risk to win my friend.
If you guys continue to beat us and earn a lot of valor, we can have an end of year GOD BATTLE where we put up everything. All or nothing baby, go out in style!
KlintIndifference.gif

Haha I knew it. We're getting pimped like hoes! We will be greasing body parts in no time. Your sarcasm is very apparent-- you just couldn't hold it in! The jig is up, you've been found out thanks to the top conspiracy nuts (me) working the scene. Or are you just playing with my mind? :) :)

what???

Top Bottom