• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
WinnipegFan.gif

wtf. Looks like a fatality in Mortal Kombat on the Genesis.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
GG Wellington, I had no answer for you on offense what so ever.

Sorry for making you waste that TO on the onside kick, my thinking then was we had close to 4 minutes left, I hadn't been able to stop you once the entire day so I didn't think I'd be able to get the ball back.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Kave Man

Kave_Man said:
GG Wellington, I had no answer for you on offense what so ever.

Sorry for making you waste that TO on the onside kick, my thinking then was we had close to 4 minutes left, I hadn't been able to stop you once the entire day so I didn't think I'd be able to get the ball back.
Don't worry dude. My mentality is that if you go for it on fourth or try on onside kick, I should just stop you instead of coming on here to bitch. I thought you would kick the onside there anyway because of what you said.

Your passing game is good man, I had no answer. If not for that pick 6 at the end of the first drive it would have been a really different game.

I think I've given up the most long passing TDs in the league. I swear it's at least one per game, in this one it was two. :|

Finally getting into some divisional games! Somnia then CB.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
goldlion054 said:
Thats all Suh knows how to do. I would be worried for Eli if I were you

Detroit must have been hyped this weekend with MSU and the Lions winning big.

Though I got a ton of messages from Wolverines crying.

dskillzhtown said:
Detroit must have been hyped this weekend with MSU and the Lions winning big.

Though I got a ton of messages from Wolverines crying.

It was the best weekend ever man. I love bitter Wolverine tears.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
What is the status of teams that are currently without owners (Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Cowboys)? Are there replacements in line for the ownerless teams?

Rorschach

DenogginizerOS said:
What is the status of teams that are currently without owners (Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Cowboys)? Are there replacements in line for the ownerless teams?
Cowboys will be back soon. DCX is handling the team while Somnia is away. Ravens are probably done since I haven't seen peterbr0 in here. Steelers quit and it looks like the Pats quit. There really isn't a pool of replacements... we used them up replacing the other abandoned teams. :|

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Rorschach said:
Cowboys will be back soon. DCX is handling the team while Somnia is away. Ravens are probably done since I haven't seen peterbr0 in here. Steelers quit and it looks like the Pats quit. There really isn't a pool of replacements... we used them up replacing the other abandoned teams. :|
Are we just CPU simming the games where ownerless teams are involved? As it stands right now, I will have two matchups against ownerless teams.

Somnia

DenogginizerOS said:
Are we just CPU simming the games where ownerless teams are involved? As it stands right now, I will have two matchups against ownerless teams.
I'll (cowboys) be back this week. Went on a much needed extended vacation.

PBY

Banned
So i took the lsat (I HAVE MY LIFE BACK! :D ), I've pmed fmt, and l'm willing to play, etc

I did take 2 weeks totally off tho, so I would completely understand if i've been booted or replaced- totally understandable, no worries if thats the case

McNei1y

peterb0y said:
So i took the lsat (I HAVE MY LIFE BACK! :D ), I've pmed fmt, and l'm willing to play, etc

I did take 2 weeks totally off tho, so I would completely understand if i've been booted or replaced- totally understandable, no worries if thats the case

Well ain't that a clutch comeback!

grats on getting by the LSAT

BigAT

Rorschach said:
Is there any reason we haven't looked outside of this thread for new blood? It seems like we're trying to find replacements out of a population pool that consists entirely of people that already have a team.

Top Bottom