• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

pgVFH.png

Defense
27292.png

Donte Whitner (Bills) - 6 tackles, INT

-----------------------

Offense
27231.png

Muarice Jones-Drew (Jaguars) - 19 rushes for 128 yards and 2 TDs

------------------------

Special Teams
16062.png

Rian Lindell (Bills) - 2/2 FGs, 47 Long

ZQLXr.png

Defense
20119.png

James Laurenitits (Rams) - 1 Tackle, 2 INTs

------------------------

Offense

COB753658.jpg

Patrick Cobbs (Saints) - 112 yards, a TD, and a force-quit on 14 attempts

------------------------

Special Teams

28839.png

Stefan Logan (Lions) - 98 yard KR TD

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Is there any reason we haven't looked outside of this thread for new blood? It seems like we're trying to find replacements out of a population pool that consists entirely of people that already have a team.
I dunno... Are there people willing to play in a league? Guess we could make a thread that would sink to page 2 in one second on the gaming side after Lolirapesim3 |OT| bumps it.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
-aren't there people in the nfl thread that would play? seems like the best bet though i don't read that

-also are you doing power rankings

-also GUSGASM lets play

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
has anyone seen gusgasm actually?

well i can play now if you're around
Told him to check the thread.

AstroLad said:
-aren't there people in the nfl thread that would play? seems like the best bet though i don't read that
Tried that before... 1 guy came from it and swiftly quit. :[
-also are you doing power rankings
I was, but with the people quitting left and right, and the overall testy mood of the thread, I don't want to get on anyone's nerves.... :lol

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Wasn't levious going to join this year?
He came last year, then left because he had a small league with his friends. Plus, I think we gave a bad impression since it was our last season and he joined during the off-season drama. :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
I was, but with the people quitting left and right, and the overall testy mood of the thread, I don't want to get on anyone's nerves.... :lol
that would be like a defbrillator for this thread though. thing is on life support . . . even fmt barely posts anymore! (although to be fair if i was a niners fan i would quit the nfl altogether at this point)

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Told him to check the thread.

Tried that before... 1 guy came from it and swiftly quit. :[

punk.

DCX

DCX

DCX
DenogginizerOS said:
I have to agree on the life support. Time to face the facts - Tiburon failed.
We were duped. Spoiled by NHL, NCAA and NBA2k. Still it's Madden, its the NFL. I'm having fun despite being dicked by the committee and looking forward to many seasons.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
There are only 2 unmanned teams... how is it on life support? That should be reserved for when FMT hands the league over to DCX.
pew pew. A League run by me would be awesome! Rankings, story lines..highlights of the week, and most importantly TRADES!

I love the leadership by FMT and the commishes. I love playing in the defacto league on GAF, the issue is it's become static. Like a text adventure game. Q's NCAA League has life.

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
There are only 2 unmanned teams... how is it on life support? That should be reserved for when FMT hands the league over to DCX.
doesn't seem to be much action in the thread for one. and didn't two people quit just this week? these things tend to snowball /clerks especially when it just becomes normal to lose and just go meh this game sucks laters

Rorschach

DCX said:
pew pew. A League run by me would be awesome! Rankings, story lines..highlights of the week, and most importantly TRADES!

I love the leadership by FMT and the commishes. I love playing in the defacto league on GAF, the issue is it's become static. Like a text adventure game. Q's NCAA League has life.

DCX
I just saw your name and you calling me a punk, so I put yours up there!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I think the moment we found out that nothing was changed for 11 as far as OF and things like Gameflow were getting shoved in with a spreadsheet chaser, things turned south for a lot of people. Some are genuinely enjoying this year, some are just playing but with little care or enthusiasm, some have quit, and we even had a sim between two consenting teams just because they weren't all that interested in playing. Add to that the disconnects, and Madden just doesn't deliver the goods.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
I just saw your name and you calling me a punk, so I put yours up there!
Who cares about hurting people's feeling bro, do a ranking, we love them. I don't care if i'm last every week, i enjoy them none the less.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
pgVFH.png

Defense
27292.png

Donte Whitner (Bills) - 6 tackles, INT

-----------------------

Offense
27231.png

Muarice Jones-Drew (Jaguars) - 19 rushes for 128 yards and 2 TDs

------------------------

Special Teams
16062.png

Rian Lindell (Bills) - 2/2 FGs, 47 Long

ZQLXr.png

Defense
20119.png

James Laurenitits (Rams) - 1 Tackle, 2 INTs

------------------------

Offense

COB753658.jpg

Patrick Cobbs (Saints) - 112 yards, a TD, and a force-quit on 14 attempts

------------------------

Special Teams

28839.png

Stefan Logan (Lions) - 98 yard KR TD
How did i miss this :) Thanks ! :) Now this is a start ;)

DCX

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
doesn't seem to be much action in the thread for one. and didn't two people quit just this week? these things tend to snowball /clerks especially when it just becomes normal to lose and just go meh this game sucks laters

This league is missing LiveWire/CB3 rap battles.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Although I've only had one win in this league I have to say it has really helped me playing against you guys.

I was about middle of the pack for my friends when it came to Madden I now tower above them and I owe it all to you guys. <3

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Even the guys that left - Ramirez has a baby to care for, Lone just never even cared for the league and said as much before we even started and probably should not have even played from the get go - have their reasons. Even if Sanjuro swaps the Bengals and Steelers are still two top teams. Shouldn't be hard to get someone for them.

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
This league is missing LiveWire/CB3 rap battles.
You should do oddsmakers.

Kave_Man said:
Although I've only had one win in this league I have to say it has really helped me playing against you guys.

I was about middle of the pack for my friends when it came to Madden I now tower above them and I owe it all to you guys. <3
Give 'em hell!

Rorschach

daw840 said:
It seems like its a fucking 8 yard loss sack every fucking time...
You got some big plays off the PA, but when I was rushing the passer, he got sacked. When you rolled away from the pressure, you got big completions. It can't be money every time.

btw- if you kept rushing while we were tied, you would have destroyed me. I had no answer for Charles. You were faking my ass out when I played LB too. :|

daw840

Rorschach said:
You got some big plays off the PA, but when I was rushing the passer, he got sacked. When you rolled away from the pressure, you got big completions. It can't be money every time.

btw- if you kept rushing while we were tied, you would have destroyed me. I had no answer for Charles. You were faking my ass out when I played LB too. :|
1 big play. To McCluster. Then whoever the fuck Hunt is seems to pick off anything in his area, and of course we can't forget Asomugggaha.

LiveWire

Rorschach said:
You should do oddsmakers.

Back by popular demand!

MADDEN GAF WEEK 10

LIVEWIRE'S LINES

Ravens (0-7) +14 @ Falcons (2-5)

Texans (2-5) +2.5 @ Jaguars (3-5)

Vikings (1-6) +3 @ Bears (0-7)

Panthers (2-5) +7 @ Buccaneers (6-1)

Lions (4-3) +2.5 @ Bills (5-2)

Jets (4-3) -3 @ Browns (3-4)

Titans (1-7) -2.5 @ Dolphins (1-6)

Bengals (3-4) +10 @ Colts (6-1)

Chiefs (1-6) +13 @ Broncos (5-3)

Cowboys (4-3) +6 @ Giants (5-2)

Seahawks (1-6) +6 @ Cardinals (3-4)

Rams (6-2) +1 @ 49ers (7-1)

Patriots (3-4) +6 @ Steelers (5-2)

Eagles (6-1) -10 @ Redskins (4-4)

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Let's turn this frown upside down with a game called, " What I like about Madden 11"

I'll start. I like the ability to substitue plays on the fly when a team goes no huddle.

daw840

LiveWire said:
Your highest point total is only 26 pts, you're averaging 14.86 a game, Denver is 20.37, the game is in Denver and you've only got 1 win.

Yeah, I guess your right. I guess I can also find better time management for my extremely limited video game playing opportunities....

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm liking that +6, means I have a chance! They see it Astro, I won't be a pushover this time!

I'm coming for revenge after that brutal beating by your hands a few weeks ago. :D

LiveWire said:
Back by popular demand!

MADDEN GAF WEEK 10

LIVEWIRE'S LINES

Ravens (0-7) +14 @ Falcons (2-5)

Texans (2-5) +2.5 @ Jaguars (3-5)

Vikings (1-6) +3 @ Bears (0-7)

Panthers (2-5) +7 @ Buccaneers (6-1)

Lions (4-3) +2.5 @ Bills (5-2)

Jets (4-3) -3 @ Browns (3-4)

Titans (1-7) -2.5 @ Dolphins (1-6)

Bengals (3-4) +10 @ Colts (6-1)

Chiefs (1-6) +13 @ Broncos (5-3)

Cowboys (4-3) +6 @ Giants (5-2)

Seahawks (1-6) +6 @ Cardinals (3-4)

Rams (6-2) +1 @ 49ers (7-1)

Patriots (3-4) +6 @ Steelers (5-2)

Eagles (6-1) -10 @ Redskins (4-4)

uh, you aren't beating me bro. i guaran-fucking-tee that. i have nothing to be excited about in real life football so i will have to take my anger out on people in madden!

p.s. peterboy is back and i have a replacement lined up for the steelers as well. we're now off life supports and into urgent care guys!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW my brother gave me his SC2 trial key and I am having a ball with the game even tho I am learning. I guess I can finally buy the game. Anyone in for some battles?

Also, would anyone like to play some Madden, Halo, or L4D2 tomorrow night? Got nothing planned!

FMT: He's saying he's a 1 point underdog. Basically an even game but he has you winning.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Dunno about that 10 point spread on Eagles/Skins. I'm taking Skins to cover.
When I did the rankings, I noticed that the Eagles are destroying in TOD and they are the lone loss for 2 top NFC teams. Meanwhile, the Redskins have been throwing lots of picks. Most of the Eagles' TOs come from INTs.

daw840 said:
Yeah, I guess your right. I guess I can also find better time management for my extremely limited video game playing opportunities....
Run more and you will win. Your OL was playing REALLY well and you had 14 points on me before I knew it.

I'll take the spread! It would be fun if we could bet Madden Coins. :\

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
When I did the rankings, I noticed that the Eagles are destroying in TOD and they are the lone loss for 2 top NFC teams. Meanwhile, the Redskins have been throwing lots of picks. Most of the Eagles' TOs come from INTs.
Huh. I just figured Sable as a good player.

My plan against CB is simple, run. Can't intercept a handoff!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Huh. I just figured Sable as a good player.

My plan against CB is simple, run. Can't intercept a handoff!
He is a good player, but he threw picks in bundles vs the Lions and CB is a ball hawk.

Wellington said:
BTW my brother gave me his SC2 trial key and I am having a ball with the game even tho I am learning. I guess I can finally buy the game. Anyone in for some battles?

Also, would anyone like to play some Madden, Halo, or L4D2 tomorrow night? Got nothing planned!

FMT: He's saying he's a 1 point underdog. Basically an even game but he has you winning.

that's why im not a gambler!

Top Bottom