• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

eznark said:
I hope you win out, personally. Cousins is super, super impressive. (Though not so much today)

Really nice guy too. Just a road test at Iowa and smooth sailing. I may have cheered harder for Bucky today than my Spartans. If you beat Iowa next week, I will promote Wisconsin from second least favorite big ten team to somewhere in the middle

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
The supersim went worse than expected. But it seems that none of the stats counted.
You told me to sim it. :|

When you supersim, just keep track of the score and pop in when you need a TD. :p

Nightz

GG Crow. Champ was pretty quiet the whole game until he pulled a Nnamdi and covered both VJax and Crayton at the same time. :lol Nice time to do it too.

TheCrow

God damn! This has already been such a magical season. First my last second win against Denog and now my comeback OT win against Nightz. GG and I thought I was done for after I fumbled and your player ran it back for a TD and a 14 point lead. I can't believe I tied it up with only 2 seconds left in the fourth. Then in overtime my defense finally stepped up as Champ got a INT and put me in FG position to win the game.

Nightz said:
GG Crow. Champ was pretty quiet the whole game until he pulled a Nnamdi and covered both VJax and Crayton at the same time. :lol Nice time to do it too.
Just saw the replay and yeah Champ did a great job on two receivers. He was due anyway. :3

BigAT

goldlion054 said:
Really nice guy too. Just a road test at Iowa and smooth sailing. I may have cheered harder for Bucky today than my Spartans. If you beat Iowa next week, I will promote Wisconsin from second least favorite big ten team to somewhere in the middle
How was Plax doing this week?

eznark

Banned
goldlion054 said:

I assume Michigan is your least favorite, which obviously begs the question......what the fuck is wrong with you? How do you hate Wisconsin more than Ohio Fucking St?

eznark said:
I assume Michigan is your least favorite, which obviously begs the question......what the fuck is wrong with you? How do you hate Wisconsin more than Ohio Fucking St?

I have never liked the Badgers. Bo Ryan and Barry Alvarez have never helped either. You guys just play smash mouth football and most of the time MSU isn't physical enough to keep up with it. But mostly Bo Ryan and Barry Alvarez. Nothing against the Buckeyes, oddly enough

BigAT said:
How was Plax doing this week?

Plax seemed well. Him and Gerard Butler hung out all day before Plax snuck back into prison

eznark

Banned
If you don't hate Jim Tressel then you aren't paying attention.

Personally, Sparty is probably my second favorite B10 school, but that's because I love Ron Mason.

Somnia

goldlion054 said:
I have never liked the Badgers. Bo Ryan and Barry Alvarez have never helped either. You guys just play smash mouth football and most of the time MSU isn't physical enough to keep up with it. But mostly Bo Ryan and Barry Alvarez. Nothing against the Buckeyes, oddly enough

Plax seemed well. Him and Gerard Butler hung out all day before Plax snuck back into prison

When can you play this week? I could play tonight after SNF or late tuesday or wednesday evening. Just let me know (Somnia1982 on AIM)

Somnia said:
When can you play this week? I could play tonight after SNF or late tuesday or wednesday evening. Just let me know (Somnia1982 on AIM)

Yea, i can swing it tonight after the SNF game. I'll check in on here or AIM for you

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My first disconnect in the entire franchise and it's against a guy who has had consistent disconnects. (CB3)

He's too cowardly to try again since I was whooping him up and down the field, just sim it.

I don't see how I should be punished for this but whatever!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
My first disconnect in the entire franchise and it's against a guy who has had consistent disconnects. (CB3)

He's too cowardly to try again since I was whooping him up and down the field, just sim it.

I don't see how I should be punished for this but whatever!

Thats convincing. Your almost gonna make people believe thats actually what happened

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Thats convincing. Your almost gonna make people believe thats actually what happened
You missed an FG and then disconnected in anger. I didn't want to put that out there but you drove me to it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Saints owner (birdman?) when you want to do this thing?

I won't be able to play until after the hockey game tonight so at earliest 10pm eastern time.

Otherwise I'm good to play anytime after work Tuesday and Wednesday.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Daw I'm gonna try to get home early, so I can probably start anytime 7-8:30.

edit: other than that i can play any time after 9 tomorrow and wed

Birdman02

Kave_Man said:
Saints owner (birdman?) when you want to do this thing?

I won't be able to play until after the hockey game tonight so at earliest 10pm eastern time.

Otherwise I'm good to play anytime after work Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'm on vacation all week, so I can play pretty much anytime. I'll be watching the Rangers tonight, so Tuesday or Wednesday would probably be better.

jacobs34

Good game Rorschach, I can honestly say that I've never had my ass handed to me like that before. For some reason I completely abandoned my running game early, and it was curtains by half time. I'd love to get some practice games in with you if you are going to be around later tonight.

Rorschach

jacobs34 said:
Good game Rorschach, I can honestly say that I've never had my ass handed to me like that before. For some reason I completely abandoned my running game early, and it was curtains by half time. I'd love to get some practice games in with you if you are going to be around later tonight.
GG. I can play later tonight if you want. Haven't been playing any Madden lately.

And yeah, if you hadn't abandoned the run, you would have fared well. AI Raiders are just like the real ones. Nothing -> nothing -> nothing -> 75 Yards! :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
jacobs34 said:
How many times have we heard that in these leagues? :lol

jacobs34 said:

should have told you before, but if you can't run on rors you basically lose the game. there's really no middle ground: either you have success running and are in the game near the end, or you can't run and you get blown out. those are your 2 options with rors.

thank you frank!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
should have told you before, but if you can't run on rors you basically lose the game. there's really no middle ground: either you have success running and are in the game near the end, or you can't run and you get blown out. those are your 2 options with rors.

thank you frank!
That is why you and I have had recent success against Rors. Our RBs are basically cheat codes. :D

jacobs34

Rorschach said:
GG. I can play later tonight if you want. Haven't been playing any Madden lately.

And yeah, if you hadn't abandoned the run, you would have fared well. AI Raiders are just like the real ones. Nothing -> nothing -> nothing -> 75 Yards! :lol

Ha. That is good to know. I've gotten so spoiled in other leagues over the years when it comes to being able to pass the ball all over the place, I'm going to have to go into the lab and work on my running game. You also exposed my open field tackling/zoning for what it is, atrocious. I may send you an invite if you are around a bit later so I can get some practice in.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:D

i dont know what they adjusted, but they finally made power backs just as dangerous as speed backs!
Yours isn't just a power back. He's GodMode. And he fucking smoked my high speed safety and Nnamdi. They were right on him, then suddenly he gets some sort of super burst and he's gone.

It's ok, though. I'll avenge my loss since you're gonna let me pass next meeting. :D

Rorschach said:
Yours isn't just a power back. He's GodMode. And he fucking smoked my high speed safety and Nnamdi. They were right on him, then suddenly he gets some sort of super burst and he's gone.

It's ok, though. I'll avenge my loss since you're gonna let me pass next meeting. :D

i wish virtual J-camp was more like real life j-camp :(

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i wish virtual J-camp was more like real life j-camp :(
Sometimes he is. He has a 40 carry rating and a slow delivery, so lots of fumbles. :lol

I think I'll stop using him because I'm so damn disgusted. I just wish Grad was rated better in potential.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
:D

i dont know what they adjusted, but they finally made power backs just as dangerous as speed backs!
Well you have both in one. At least Jacobs doesn't have breakaway speed to keep him down to earth. I think I started him over Tiki Barber that one year, dude is free yards every time.

Top Bottom