• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Birdman02

Kave_Man said:
Birdman I'm good to go tonight anytime after work (5pm eastern).

Well, this Ranger game isn't going too well at the moment. Maybe it'll get better if I stop watching for a while. Can you play now?

Mrbob

AstroLad said:
This seems to have happened in every game that people tried yesterday, including ours. Maybe we really do need to wait a week or two for the patch. Bad connection is one thing, but getting to play a perfectly good game and then having it reliably disconnect at some unpredictable time is even worse.

Srsly it was rude of Tiburon to interrupt my Game Dev Story playtime to just get disconnected in Madden. Although I was playing Game Dev Story at the same time as Madden and it was working! I kind of paid attention to on field action, held Eznark to a 3 and out when he had first and goal from the 10!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
BigAT said:
Astro, another one for your doom and gloom file:

Profs Predict Law School Closings as More Grads Earn Less than Break-Even Pay

Alternatively: Peterboy, what you have to look forward to.
These universities should have read my threads! It's funny because law schools are still considered a major cash cow for schools. Super-low overhead but can still charge insane tuition. In a logical world, what they are saying is true, but having watched this for years I don't think perception will ever catch up with reality, and law schools will continue to get tons of applicants so long as the federal-aid spigot is on (big question at this point).

Birdman02

GG Kave_Man, Hasslebald's inaccuracy really hurt you a couple of times. Take away those bad throws and we have a much different ball game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Birdman02 said:
GG Kave_Man, Hasslebald's inaccuracy really hurt you a couple of times. Take away those bad throws and we have a much different ball game.

GG man, yeah that first pick was an absolute backbreaker. Even though I couldn't get anything going whenever I got into the Red Zone.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
daw840 said:
So, do you even want to try again today Astro? I don't care either way.
Yeah doesn't hurt to try once more I suppose. Have you downloaded the new rosters? I don't think I did so I'll do that per AT's recommendation. Does 9 work for you?

daw840

AstroLad said:
Yeah doesn't hurt to try once more I suppose. Have you downloaded the new rosters? I don't think I did so I'll do that per AT's recommendation. Does 9 work for you?

Well, that's actually kind of late. Usually eating dinner right about then. Are you around in the next 20 minutes?

daw840

AstroLad said:
Sorry won't be home before then.

I might be able to swing it, but no guarantees. I'll be honest though, I haven't been home much lately and I bet the wife is going to want to watch TV and hang out.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
daw840 said:
I might be able to swing it, but no guarantees. I'll be honest though, I haven't been home much lately and I bet the wife is going to want to watch TV and hang out.
cool with me i'd have to rush home anyway and i'd hate to do it for no reason so let's just forget it

Somnia

Gold, my meeting is running way over. I won't be able to play tonight. Have someone boot me and pllay the CPU that or sim it. Sorry man!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT just sim the game between myself and CB as mentioned a few days back. It's semantics, we'll both make the playoffs anyway as usual. :smug

LukeSmith

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Ive been MIA because of bombing midterms. Ill be around this evening...probably 5 o'clock onward.

No worries, I'm in pacific time and will try and get home around 5 or 6 tonight. If we disconnect once, we can just sim it. Thread should be renamed.

Mrbob

Faith will save this league and heal the disconnect issue.

eznark said:
til you hit the save bug, then it's annoying as fuck

Almost bought this game but what is this bug? Might wait for a patch.

eznark

Banned
Sometimes the game just doesn't save your progress. Supposedly they are aware of it and a patch is on the way. Since this is holiday season though I don't expect to see it get through certification til roughly 2012.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
daw840 said:
GG Astro. Thought I might act like the real Todd Haley there at the end
gg man i thought that was pretty smart to go for 2. i was in a fg block formation but got lucky to audible and get the stop

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Sim it, this is a joke
67589_1518227627913_1001187453_31211879_7198672_n.jpg

DCX

Top Bottom