• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

LukeSmith

Nightz said:
Luke, when do you want to play?

Possibly tonight, but maybe Sunday - Colts are off this week, so I could probably play whenever Sunday.

I guess I'll make sure I have the current rosters in case somehow that is affecting things.

BigAT

eznark said:
What sense does the current roster download "fix" make? Don't we not use the updated rosters in league anyway??
Stop trying to apply logic to Madden. It won't end well.

DCX, when do you want to play?

Sanjuro, you are a fucking twat. You are up by 2 scores with with a minute something left and i only have one timeout and you fucking start slinging it to add on points? You are a fuck head

Sanjuro

goldlion054 said:
Sanjuro, you are a fucking twat. You are up by 2 scores with with a minute something left and i only have one timeout and you fucking start slinging it to add on points? You are a fuck head
There were close to two minutes left in the game after I intercepted a pass into your 30 yard line. What the hell are you talking about?

Smokey

LiveWire said:
Well if I was 2-8 I wouldn't want to play either.

yeah because if the game were working properly and i gave a shit i'd be 2-8 right. and you stopped playing me after the countless beatdowns Donovan took sucker

goldlion054 said:

lol

LukeSmith

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
GG goldlion054.

Smoove connection...now I'm pissed that I got the L for the game with Luke. :/

Eh, outcome is the same for you whether the game was simmed or we finished, my friend!

Nightz

LukeSmith said:
Possibly tonight, but maybe Sunday - Colts are off this week, so I could probably play whenever Sunday.

I guess I'll make sure I have the current rosters in case somehow that is affecting things.
What time were you thinking tonight?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNei1y said:
Crap, I have this problem where I act like the days don't exist until I'm awake. I meant today, Friday, I can play whenever.
I get what you meant, hence I said I am not around today. Tomorrow it is!

gusgasm/vikings owner when can you play? anybody have his contact information? or if he reads this thread, are you available at all on saturday to get our game in?

AstroLad said:
oh we advanced :lol i was wondering why fmt wanted to play madden so bad last night. sorry fmt! i can probably play around 7 est tonight, and maybe late, and tomorrow pretty much any time up until 3 est

you around!?

Rorschach

sableholic said:
gusgasm/vikings owner when can you play? anybody have his contact information? or if he reads this thread, are you available at all on saturday to get our game in?
He's Miguel on the forums. AIM molina118

He used to have a recognizable XBL tag, but his little brother bullied him out of it.

gg astro. you really gouged me on the ground. i had my pass rushing line in because of the pass game and i just couldn't hold anything at the line. it was kind of a guessing game, either i pinch and get no pressure if its a pass, or i play normal with the possibility of pressure but give up big running lanes.

we also both got held back on goal line stands. i thought the game turned on that 7 minute drive you had. i think i lose the game if you would've put up a TD on the opening drive of the 2nd half. that was close!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i had to result to some unorthodox play after you stomped me your first two drives (even though one was only a FG) but somehow they worked out decently; really the result i was looking for was something like that even if it was still a 5-pt loss.

oh, and i need to look up onsides, i've never even kicked a remotely good one

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
fuuuuuuuck the NFL is going to be even MORE strict on EA when it comes to the hit animations. fucking lame -_-

Answer me on AIM shithead

Birdman02

Somnia, you around now?

Go Rangers!! I never thought I'd actually see them in the World Series.

EDIT: Gonna go ahead and play my 2k11 tournament games. Maybe tomorrow.

Somnia

Birdman02 said:
Somnia, you around now?

Go Rangers!! I never thought I'd actually see them in the World Series.

EDIT: Gonna go ahead and play my 2k11 tournament games. Maybe tomorrow.
Sorry was playing enslaved. Shoot me an aim if I don't answer on here, I'm always on that :D

I need to crash now, but I'm good tomorrow after 1030cst to whenever. Also yay Rangers on stomping the yankees

daw840

Hey, looks like it's a battle between the 1-9 teams this week!

Seahawks, when you want to play? I am around for a little bit this morning.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
daw840 said:
Hey, looks like it's a battle between the 1-9 teams this week!

Seahawks, when you want to play? I am around for a little bit this morning.

I just woke up, but if you want I'm good to go!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
GG daw, for the most part that was a down and dirty ugly game we had going. :lol

I always end up throwing a pick that ends up costing me the game too. This is the 4th game in a row.

daw840

Kave_Man said:
GG daw, for the most part that was a down and dirty ugly game we had going. :lol

I always end up throwing a pick that ends up costing me the game too. This is the 4th game in a row.

That last pick had nothing to do with you I don't think. Carr made an amazing shoestring catch is all.

CB3 said:
Yeah so Super Meat Boy is pretty much the best XBLA game since Banjo Kazooie

Fixed

Gawd, Super Meat Boy is soooo much fun. I may have an aneurysm trying to collect all of those bandages, though. Hard to put that shit down and study

eznark

Banned
goldlion054 said:
Fixed

Gawd, Super Meat Boy is soooo much fun. I may have an aneurysm trying to collect all of those bandages, though. Hard to put that shit down and study
I'm having a lot of fun jumping between Super Meat Boy and Costume Quest. The dichotomy is hilarious to me.

McNei1y

Wellington said:
Alright. Remember to let me challenge if our previous issues are any indication. :lol

Yeah, definitely. I'm about to eat some breakfast. I'll be on in about 20 minutes. See you then!

Rorschach

eznark said:
Rors you around today at all? I'll be around til about 2:30 then I am going out to watch the Badger game.
Can you play tonight?

jacobs34 said:
Crip if you want to play our game this afternoon I'll be around, just shoot me a PM when you are ready.
Send him a message on xbl. He can't read the online forum. :\

guys be sure to upload the latest roster updates. i know it should have nothing to do with us staying connected, but who the fuck knows, just do it!

i have only had 2 disconnects in all my games against the eagles and rams (suspiciously right after i had daggered livewire where there was absolutely no shot he would've come back!). well, scratch that, i disconnected like 4 times against the eagles :lol

Top Bottom