• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Can we just plan on restarting the league once the patch hits, this is ridiculous
to much invested in season 1. Season two with the patch should be much better.

DCX

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
There's no investment, tons of the games have been simmed, rosters have been updated. Restart it.
we just wasted two months going through the motions. Making time to play our games, losing sleep..for nothing..yea no investment you're right.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just consider it a long pre-season.

Ive lost all interest in this. The best way to do it would to just start all over when the patch hits

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Just consider it a long pre-season.

Ive lost all interest in this. The best way to do it would to just start all over when the patch hits
a fucking joke... league should have been halted a looong time ago then

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The fuck at that sim against CB? I lost whatever, but the stats...

Jacobs, 17 ATT for 3 yards 14 yard long? Dude never in a million years would that happen.

Eli 22/35 for 178 yards

...?

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
There's no investment, tons of the games have been simmed, rosters have been updated. Restart it.

Maybe there's no investment for you, but I certainly have. I've been able to play all of my games, and I've finally been able to put together a decent start. I'd hate for that to go to waste.

Somnia

Birdman02 said:
Maybe there's no investment for you, but I certainly have. I've been able to play all of my games, and I've finally been able to put together a decent start. I'd hate for that to go to waste.

When can you play this week? I'm free Tonight for awhile (on AIM, Somnia1982)...tomorrow after 1030pm cst and saturday after 1030pm cst. IF we advance late due to this weeks late advance I'm free all day sunday except during the Cowboys losing game.

McNei1y

Wellington said:
You around McNeily? Want to play after Jersey Shore?

Shit my bad. I've been on and off this week. It's been busy. Haven't really been to this thread.

I'm down to play tomorrow. I'll probably be available during the day around 3pm EST+

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Fight Cards feature in EA Sports MMA is one of the most impressive online features in any sports game to date. Allowing for up to 10 people to take part through five fights (one at each weight class) the card progresses with all the users involved spectating as it goes from one fight to the next.

So why do we not have a EA MMA league again?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNei1y said:
Shit my bad. I've been on and off this week. It's been busy. Haven't really been to this thread.

I'm down to play tomorrow. I'll probably be available during the day around 3pm EST+
Not around at all today. Saturday afternoon?

AstroLad said:
it's cool i'm sure ea will use whatever tech they're using for spectating across all their sports games. only makes sense

You know the Madden team will do something to screw it up, right? :lol

It'll only be available for Madden Ultimate Team matches!

Birdman02

Somnia said:
When can you play this week? I'm free Tonight for awhile (on AIM, Somnia1982)...tomorrow after 1030pm cst and saturday after 1030pm cst. IF we advance late due to this weeks late advance I'm free all day sunday except during the Cowboys losing game.

Tonight after the Ranger's game would probably be best. If not, I should be able to play tomorrow night around midnight cst.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
CB3 said:
So why do we not have a EA MMA league again?

On a side note, I really am loving EA MMA. I haven't gotten one KO or decision. All of my fights end in submission. Definitely a game that mimcs a true MMA match. Can't go in crazy, have to take your time in everything you are doing. Though I can see how that would turn people off as trying to learn how to play correctly can be frustrating as hell.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
AstroLad said:
Does not compute.

What I mean is the pace, the strategy of the game mimics reall MMA. My stand up completely sucks right now in the game, so I have done nothing but work on my takedowns and submissions. Once I get the pace of the stand up, I'll get some wins in that area, hopefully.

Sanjuro

I only had one prior disconnect and it was at the end of a basically complete game. Last night was my first time with the almost instant disconnect.

Fucking thing sucks.

Anyway, I took over the Pats for those of you who don't know. I took Woodhead with me from Cincy and released both of Lonestar's picks. He completely fucked his lineup. He had running backs in the top WR slots and just went with rating for every position:lol even moving starters to other places. It's like he didn't know a damn thing about football.

Sanjuro

I'm in a party chat with Crip4Life, he is in the Super Bowl in his money league.

He is telling me the current fix to the disconnects is that everybody needs to have the current rosters downloaded and installed on their XBOX. Every time there is a new update and someone doesn't save it will effect the OF game and cause it to quitt

I'm not sure if this has been noted.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm in a party chat with Crip4Life, he is in the Super Bowl in his money league.

He is telling me the current fix to the disconnects is that everybody needs to have the current rosters downloaded and installed on their XBOX. Every time there is a new update and someone doesn't save it will effect the OF game and cause it to quitt

Not true. I haven't updated recently and played a full game with sable.

LiveWire

Crow I'll be away from home starting tonight through Sunday afternoon. I might have access to a 360 while I'm out, if so I'll be around tomorrow, if I don't, let's try for Sun night or Monday night? (I assume our deadline for this week's games are extended due to last week running long)

Sanjuro

storybook77 said:
Not true. I haven't updated recently and played a full game with sable.
I don't think disconnecting is 100% certain. I'm just going by what I have heard. If this is an actual work around for now, doesn't seem very hard to do.

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

BigAT mentioned this before. And the patch says something about "roster desync." I haven't had a game disconnect and I have old rosters, BUT it wouldn't hurt and it only takes a few seconds to dl them, so I'll do that tonight.
what week are we on?
12. You play me next. I can play tonight if you want. I'll be back at around 7 EST. Dunno if you want to get it in before the Yankees snoozefest.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
oh we advanced :lol i was wondering why fmt wanted to play madden so bad last night. sorry fmt! i can probably play around 7 est tonight, and maybe late, and tomorrow pretty much any time up until 3 est

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I only had one prior disconnect and it was at the end of a basically complete game. Last night was my first time with the almost instant disconnect.

Fucking thing sucks.

Anyway, I took over the Pats for those of you who don't know. I took Woodhead with me from Cincy and released both of Lonestar's picks. He completely fucked his lineup. He had running backs in the top WR slots and just went with rating for every position:lol even moving starters to other places. It's like he didn't know a damn thing about football.

computer fucks up the roster when someone quits so i doubt it was him

Smokey

I haven't played a complete game in so long.

I bought my little bro Madden 11 for his bday yesterday on PS3. He goes to play his first game online in 11...disfuckingconnect 2 plays into his first series.

I want to know how it feels to complete a game again, win or lose

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

This is what I said a few pages back but everyone is too lazy to do it.

Doesn't solve the second problem tho:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23860793&postcount=5433

Wow what?

So players that have been disconning just need to go to My Madden and get the latest rosters... and the problem stops?

Actually that doesn't make any sense. How do guys get to the fourth Q and disconnect with a few minutes left? No huddle O tiring out starters and putting backups that were added in? Nonsensical.

Top Bottom