• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys be sure to upload the latest roster updates. i know it should have nothing to do with us staying connected, but who the fuck knows, just do it!

i have only had 2 disconnects in all my games against the eagles and rams (suspiciously right after i had daggered livewire where there was absolutely no shot he would've come back!). well, scratch that, i disconnected like 4 times against the eagles :lol
Yeah, download them even if you think it's bullshit. Only takes 2 seconds!

I don't know that those guys are getting disconnected because of the rosters. They've had a lot of disconnects. With some of us, the patch might not help. :(

Rorschach said:
Yeah, download them even if you think it's bullshit. Only takes 2 seconds!

I don't know that those guys are getting disconnected because of the rosters. They've had a lot of disconnects. With some of us, the patch might not help. :(

hopefully you and i don't disconnect in the superbowl. gore needs a second helping of that defense!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
matt moore?

Yeah, I'm playing him or Grad from now on. I'm just so fucking disgusted with Mini-JRuss. I can't stand hearing his name during the game.

and did you mean in real life when we play the panthers tomorrow or in our madden superbowl? either way you are right :(
lvEyC.gif

Rorschach said:
Yeah, I'm playing him or Grad from now on. I'm just so fucking disgusted with Mini-JRuss. I can't stand hearing his name during the game.

lvEyC.gif

so you ADMIT that you would rather have alex smith than jason campbell! oh my god you admitted it!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so you ADMIT that you would rather have alex smith than jason campbell! oh my god you admitted it!
? When have I not hated Jason Campbell? :lol I'd rather have Shane Lechler back there.

Rorschach

Time Warner Cable guys: you finally get ESPN3! Coming on Monday.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i wonder if lechler would be more accurate kicking the routes vs. campbell throwing them
:lol He probably could when Campbell couldn't even throw a swing pass on Sunday.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn GG McNeily. Both pass rushes were freaking out of control. You doubled the times Eli had been sacked all year, your CBs were all over my guys.

BTW that one play :lol... it was a PA pass I had all the time in the world but my controller's battery died!

McNei1y

Wellington said:
Damn GG McNeily. Both pass rushes were freaking out of control. You doubled the times Eli had been sacked all year, your CBs were all over my guys.

Justin Tuck is a monster. I couldn't run the ball worth shit on your D! So upset about that pass to Sims-Walker in the 4th. I saw that coming when I released the ball!

GG I like fun games like that.

McNei1y

BTW I picked up a Linebacker, Hager I believe his name was. The FA draft never finished and my LOLB just got injured for 10 weeks so I need a LB badly. I might need another or else I'm going to have to play safetys and DEnds!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
By the way, everyone, McNeily and I disconnected, we both downloaded the latest rosters, and played the second game no problem.

Everyone should just give that a shot.

BigAT

McNei1y said:
BTW I picked up a Linebacker, Hager I believe his name was. The FA draft never finished and my LOLB just got injured for 10 weeks so I need a LB badly. I might need another or else I'm going to have to play safetys and DEnds!
Yeah, I imagine enough time has passed to consider the FA draft over?

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Yep. Pick up some bench players!

Wellington said:
By the way, everyone, McNeily and I disconnected, we both downloaded the latest rosters, and played the second game no problem.

Everyone should just give that a shot.
I downloaded them today just in case. Haven't had an issue yet besides livewire, though.

McNei1y

BigAT said:

Yeah, I didn't know how it works so I just waited (and honestly forgot until my LB got injured).

Am I able to pick up a few other people now?

jacobs34

Wow. Crip and I scored a total of 21 points in the last 2:00 of our game. He got screwed a couple of times when his secondary CPU allowed me a couple of deep catches to Randle El. It made for an exciting game though.

free agents are free game for all now. if there is someone sitting in the FA pool you want, go ahead and take him.

i'll be picking up jamarcus myself for my superbowl game with rors. you will have to face your greatest failure rors

McNei1y

FrenchMovieTheme said:
free agents are free game for all now. if there is someone sitting in the FA pool you want, go ahead and take him.

i'll be picking up jamarcus myself for my superbowl game with rors. you will have to face your greatest failure rors

What if the free agent was drafted by someone but is still there?

TheCrow

McNei1y said:
What if the free agent was drafted by someone but is still there?
It probably means they don't really want him. Go for it.

Edit: Damn it, BigAT. Why'd you go and pick up Willie Parker. I should have got him earlier. :/

McNei1y

TheCrow said:
It probably means they don't really want him. Go for it.

Edit: Damn it, BigAT. Why'd you go and pick up Willie Parker. I should have got him earlier. :/

Welp, I got beaten on alot of pickups. :lol

it has been weeks since the FA draft was started, so if players are still there and weren't picked up then tough titties.

also, DOWNLOAD THE ROSTERS FROM EA! It maybe just a coincidence but we haven't seen many disconnects since people downloaded them.... who knows

eznark said:
well this is a new error message, thanks EA!

Dear Eznark and the Wisconson Badgers,

Thank you....... again. Keep winning and making our victory over you looking better every day.

Love always,

Goldlion054 and the MSU Spartans

eznark

Banned
Just try to not fuck it up, which seems more difficult for your team every week.

Leading for almost 3 full quarters against Rors? I'll take that as a victory.

DMczaf

peterb0y said:
DM, when can you play?

Can you play now? If not, I can play around 8pm PST tonight

Wellington said:
Freeman to be 99 rated confirmed.

I was scared Bill Simmons jumping on Freeman's bandwagon would hurt his 4th quarter magic. Freeman is too powerful!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what's the deal with the remaining games?

saints/cowboys
texans/titans
bucs/ravens
eagles/bears
vikes/skins
rams/broncos
colts/chargers

I gave my availability just waiting to hear from Birdman on AIM.

Top Bottom