• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

i will say it again:

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MADDEN ROSTER UPDATE BEFORE YOU PLAY!

it makes no sense that this would have an effect on our online franchise game, but because it makes no sense is precisely why it makes sense in tiburons world

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will say it again:

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MADDEN ROSTER UPDATE BEFORE YOU PLAY!

it makes no sense that this would have an effect on our online franchise game, but because it makes no sense is precisely why it makes sense in tiburons world

Is the NCAA schedule finished yet

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
The Lonestar attack

billydeesign.jpg

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what's the deal with the remaining games?

saints/cowboys
texans/titans
bucs/ravens
eagles/bears
vikes/skins
rams/broncos
colts/chargers
I think we are trying for halftime, when's the deadline?

Rorschach

I almost lost my game yesterday because of Lonestar. His long ass name blocked the kick meter while I was already mid-way through the kick. :lol I messed up the kick. :(

I should turn off messages.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
I almost lost my game yesterday because of Lonestar. His long ass name blocked the kick meter while I was already mid-way through the kick. :lol I messed up the kick. :(

I should turn off messages.

090107_reggie.jpg

LiveWire

Crow you really really need to get a better internet connection. Just sim it FMT, I'd rather take a 50% chance of the CPU winning than having to deal with that lag again.

TheCrow

I haven't had any problems with my connection with other members. Its seems that its on your end since I'm not the only who has had connection issues with you.

Edit: I have no problems with a sim even though your team would have a higher chance of winning than if we could actually play it.

LiveWire

TheCrow said:
I haven't had any problems with my connection with other members. Its seems that its on your end since I'm not the only who has had connection issues with you.

Edit: I have no problems with a sim even though your team would have a higher chance of winning than if we could actually play it.

My connection issues were from the roster glitch, not a general laggy mess.

And :lol at the edit. WTFever, fuck off. I was about to take the lead again to close out the half, plus I got the ball to start the 2nd half.

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i played crow with no lag and no disconnects.

i had a disconnect against livewire :D
I wish our game disconnected. :lol

And Live, my offense was on a roll with 3 TDs on 3 drives. The only reason it was close was because of that bullshit fumble on a KR. And your offense only had success because you ran no huddle.

TheCrow said:
I wish our game disconnected. :lol

And Live, my offense was on a roll with 3 TDs on 3 drives. The only reason it was close was because of that bullshit fumble on a KR. And your offense only had success because you ran no huddle.

madden/ncaa is all i have now that the niners are horrible in real life :(

don't take that away from me!

DMczaf said:
It must drive you crazy that our rebuilding process only took 2 years, not 7
:D

lol your team is garbo and you know it! you'll come back down to earth! but you'll still probably beat us (unless we've fired singletary by that time!)

gruuuuuddddeeeennnnn!!!!

Birdman02

GG Somnia. Turnovers were the difference in that one. That 2nd qtr was absolutely crazy...38 total points scored, compared to 20 in the other 3 combined.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I find it a little weird that we're bumped up to all-madden but ints are down from last year. I was throwing picks in Madden 10 at a rate of one per game, here I am in 11 with 4 picks after 200 attempts. Brave new world.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wellington said:
I find it a little weird that we're bumped up to all-madden but ints are down from last year. I was throwing picks in Madden 10 at a rate of one per game, here I am in 11 with 4 picks after 200 attempts. Brave new world.

I've been channeling my inner Favre, I'm just slingin and slangin out there. I have at least one INT a game that absolutely breaks my back.

Miguel

Sorry about last night sable, Didn't see you around after halftime ended and then got up to do some things around the apartment then to the store, didn't see your messages on AIM until almost midnight.

Got some time today after around 8:30/9 central? Maybe earlier if I can break away from work.

McNei1y

BigAT said:
They spent more time working on this than they did working on online franchise...

Go fuck yourselves EA.

This. They've turned into the ESPN of video games. Sell outs! Make the game better, damn you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Huh? It's not that serious. Just dumb that they would have spent any resources on this hot garbage. Unless they got a huge moneyhat from Doritos or something. It's not changing my enjoyment of the game or the league.

Now... WHEN ARE WE VANCIN!?

Top Bottom