• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Smokey

TheCrow said:
I haven't had any problems with my connection with other members. Its seems that its on your end since I'm not the only who has had connection issues with you.

Edit: I have no problems with a sim even though your team would have a higher chance of winning than if we could actually play it.

wat
a
burn

storybook77 said:
You haven't contacted me either!

I actually just forgot but if it isn't advanced yet, I should be available tonight.

Well then let's dance. The sooner the better.

Mrbob

Dunno where CB is. He must not care about Madden anymore if he doesn't relish the opportunity to cheese me with Vick. Anyhoo I won't be able to play tonight I'm heading to bed as soon as I get home not feeling good right now. SIM IT if need be.

Miguel said:
Sorry about last night sable, Didn't see you around after halftime ended and then got up to do some things around the apartment then to the store, didn't see your messages on AIM until almost midnight.

Got some time today after around 8:30/9 central? Maybe earlier if I can break away from work.
No problem and yep I should be around then

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Dunno where CB is. He must not care about Madden anymore if he doesn't relish the opportunity to cheese me with Vick. Anyhoo I won't be able to play tonight I'm heading to bed as soon as I get home not feeling good right now. SIM IT if need be.

Disconnects have stolen my passion for this game. Im good to sim whatever until that patch comes out

Rorschach

For the TWC guys that were in here: you can now view ESPN3 and the new ESPNnetworks.com. You can't view live games on 360, though. Still clips. :(

Smokey

been out of it with this game and decided to check my record because i didn't know where it was after teh sims etc...i'm 2-9:lol :lol

sweet, broken rookies here i come with the promise of a fix from d/c issues from Ian!

PBY

Banned
Smokey said:
been out of it with this game and decided to check my record because i didn't know where it was after teh sims etc...i'm 2-9:lol :lol

sweet, broken rookies here i come with the promise of a fix from d/c issues from Ian!
IM COMING FOR YOUR RECORD, ONE WIN AWAY !:lol

jacobs34

peterb0y said:
anyone know who FADC shades is....?

That would be me! Sorry, I wasn't around today to message you about our matchup. I'll be free to play the next couple of evenings so just message me when you want to play.

McNei1y said:
Story I play you agian. Let me know when you are able to play.

We'll see. I've already got GCQ putting me on autopilot in the NCAA league. I'll attempt to get in my game with you possibly late tomorrow evening. Kind of a hectic week for me.

eznark

Banned
No one has the Browns, right?

Also, I think I figured out why I can no longer run the fucking ball. I just realized Jake Long is out for the season. I assume this happened at some point in the past two weeks when I had to sim a bunch of games.

McNei1y

storybook77 said:
We'll see. I've already got GCQ putting me on autopilot in the NCAA league. I'll attempt to get in my game with you possibly late tomorrow evening. Kind of a hectic week for me.

Ok just let me know if you can squeeze in a game.

gg bigat. got a little too close for comfort on the end. the game totally tried to give you as many chances as possible.

i stopped the packers on 4th and 1, so i get the ball back up 6 at midfield. packers have 3 timeouts but there are only about 50 seconds left. so what's the worst case scenario? i run 3 plays, get the clock down to about 40, punt the ball and he has to drive 80-ish yards with no timeouts.

what happens? first play holding. bigat smartly declines. 2nd and 13, clock is stop no timeout needs to be used. alright.... 2nd down. 4 yard run or whatever for gore. timeout... 49ers. because anthony davis is hurt. are you fucking kidding me? no timeouts used and still 45 seconds left. i make him use 1 timeout on the next play. he gets the ball on his own 7, i play prevent. he gets a 30-ish yard throw to finley. timeout. gets another 30 ish yard throw to finley again. timeout, 1st and 10 on my 30 with about 25 seconds left. then he took 4 shots at the endzone which i stopped but still, shouldn't have come down to that!

thank god for my running game! not sure how i didn't give up more points. for some reason when i went to a nickle or dime package i had a 63 rated cb (phillip adams) covering greg jennings. yeah, that worked out well. my 2nd cb is injured but why does the game default my awful dime CB to his best wr!?

eznark

Banned
:lol

Every single time I have played All-Madden CPU they break a 40+ yard run on their first drive to score. Harrison broke tackles left and right to score.....then the rest of the game did pretty much nothing. Broken game is broken.

I won though, so that sucks.

Nightz

Rorschach said:
Nightz?
[edit]
How does tomorrow look? I'll be back at around 1pm pacific. Pretty much any time after that, we're golden!
Sorry, I knocked out early again last night...been fighting a cold. I'll be home around 7ish so I can go after I eat dinner.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
live i should be home today altho i might have to sneak out at some point, if you happen to read this thread

otherwise i guess sim it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sable; are we still on for tonight at 10 EDT? I think that was the only time this week that our schedules matched up so I really don't want to miss it. If you can go earlier that would be swell.

Wellington said:
Sable; are we still on for tonight at 10 EDT? I think that was the only time this week that our schedules matched up so I really don't want to miss it. If you can go earlier that would be swell.

how late does this week go out to? I'm not sure I'll be able to do that tonight at that time anymore. What time do you usually get home from work?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
how late does this week go out to? I'm not sure I'll be able to do that tonight at that time anymore. What time do you usually get home from work?
Ok well what time can you play? I should get out of work early and could go to the gym after our game.

jacobs34

Hey Peterboy, are you going to be around before 7 PM CT? I would like to get our game in either before or after the Bulls/Thunder game if at all possible. Let me know.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sable! Let me know please! I have a number of things scheduled for early because we agreed on 10. I am willing to move stuff around but I just need to know a time from you.

I'm home now! Going to head to the gym at around 5:20 if I don't hear from you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellington said:
Sable! Let me know please! I have a number of things scheduled for early because we agreed on 10. I am willing to move stuff around but I just need to know a time from you.

I'm home now! Going to head to the gym at around 5:20 if I don't hear from you.
Alright gym time, can you please let me know what we are doing.

Top Bottom