• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Wellington said:
Alright gym time, can you please let me know what we are doing.
I meant to say I'm not sure I can do tonight anymore at all, if I can though it'll be that same timeframe. Sorry for the confusion. The reason I asked what time you get out of work was cause I was going to see if we could do tomm after you get out or later like our timeframe for today

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
gg GCQuinton, couldn't stop your run at all. I swear my last three home games have all been in the rain and you'd think I'd be used to it by now but apparently not. :lol

Actually that was one of the worse it's rained in Seattle since I've taken them over. I knew I was boned when my guys would fall down in their routes.

PBY

Banned
jacobs34 said:
Hey Peterboy, are you going to be around before 7 PM CT? I would like to get our game in either before or after the Bulls/Thunder game if at all possible. Let me know.
i have a meeting that should be done around 9:30... wanna go after the bulls game?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
I meant to say I'm not sure I can do tonight anymore at all, if I can though it'll be that same timeframe. Sorry for the confusion. The reason I asked what time you get out of work was cause I was going to see if we could do tomm after you get out or later like our timeframe for today
Ok 10 is good, I may be like ten minutes late tho.

Download the latest rosters and I will do the same so we don't waste time with disconns.

Wellington said:
Today, tomorrow is no good for me.

Just tell me what times you CAN play today, tomorrow, and Friday. I don't even know when this thing will advance.
Times to start game
Tonight : none
Tomm: 4-6:45ish, 9:30-11ish
Friday: don't believe I can do anytime then

If none of these will work and it advances Friday then it can be simmed or I can be kicked and you can play cpu since I couldn't make our arranged time tonight

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
Times to start game
Tonight : none
Tomm: 4-6:45ish, 9:30-11ish
Friday: don't believe I can do anytime then

If none of these will work and it advances Friday then it can be simmed or I can be kicked and you can play cpu since I couldn't make our arranged time tonight
Argh what the fuck man. Tonight at ten yes no yes no. Ran around today like an idiot and then you don't even want to play.

Tomorrow I get home a little after 6. Can you fit me in there? If not I don't think I can make the second time.

When is this thing going to advance anyway?

LiveWire

Effin' finally done with Legendary.

Achievements

I still think Halo 2 was the hardest, followed by 3, but Reach had some moments that were the most ridiculous cheese AI in the series.

jacobs34

Good Game Peterboy. Between my injuries in the second half, and the random lag spikes I was getting a little worried. That kick return TD was completely random, but then again so is this years game.

PBY

Banned
jacobs34 said:
Good Game Peterboy. Between my injuries in the second half, and the random lag spikes I was getting a little worried. That kick return TD was completely random, but then again so is this years game.
yeah my game was super laggy too- you played a great game man, pretty much woodshedded me from the start

Wellington said:
Argh what the fuck man. Tonight at ten yes no yes no. Ran around today like an idiot and then you don't even want to play.

Tomorrow I get home a little after 6. Can you fit me in there? If not I don't think I can make the second time.

When is this thing going to advance anyway?

sableholic said:
how late does this week go out to? I'm not sure I'll be able to do that tonight at that time anymore.
sableholic said:
I meant to say I'm not sure I can do tonight anymore at all, if I can though it'll be that same timeframe.

It's not like I wasn't giving you strong signs/hints I didn't think it was going to happen yesterday. And it wasn't I didn't want to play and I did say you could have me kicked since i missed the timeframe we agreed upon. I apologize for not being able to make it but stuff came up.

Anyways yes i can fit you in a little after 6.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I know that Tiburon has been stretched thin with Madden, NCAA, Tiger, and MMA. But EA just gave them NBA Elite as well. I do hope they plan on staffing the team with new people and don't plan on sharing resources. I guess they did such a good job with NBA Jam, Peter felt like doing a sim style game would be no problem.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
DMczaf said:
Finding out that EA MMA has perfect no-lag online play with spectators mode is kinda.... :\

WTF Tiburon.
Does MMA for real have spectator mode? For some reason I thought it was limited to like contest winners or players in their official tournament or whatever, but it's just for everyone? It's hilarious b/c back at the beginning of this gen it looked like spectator was going to become the default for games, and then it just completely disappeared.

dskillzhtown said:
I know that Tiburon has been stretched thin with Madden, NCAA, Tiger, and MMA. But EA just gave them NBA Elite as well. I do hope they plan on staffing the team with new people and don't plan on sharing resources. I guess they did such a good job with NBA Jam, Peter felt like doing a sim style game would be no problem.

Hmm, maybe we'll be able to import defensive lineman and linebackers into Elite to use in the dunk contest.

BigAT

The patch is finally out today.

Now you guys can go back to losing on your own merits instead of bitching about sim losses.

BigAT said:
The patch is finally out today.

Now you guys can go back to losing on your own merits instead of bitching about sim losses.
Nice let's get this going. I don't participate but I read each page, lurkers need advances too!

DCX

DCX
[In//Effect-Mode] said:
I don't have a 360, and my 60g ps3 died on me last night :(. I started lurking the year when some of you did one on ps3 and vowed to never to do it again, lol.
You probably read the thread more than some of us. Ok so was the Turner-Cushing trade fair? :p

DCX

McNei1y

storybook77 said:
I posted earlier that I dropped so you could play the CPU. I just have way too much going on this week. I'm hoping to be back in the saddle this weekend.

Oh my bad must've missed that. Okay I'll get on that.

DCX said:
You probably read the thread more than some of us. Ok so was the Turner-Cushing trade fair? :p

DCX
Lol, I remember the names but not if a trade was actually made. I remember talking about other games because of all the issues. Starcraft anyone? :lol

McNei1y

The Computer did some crazy stuff against me. MJD is injured for three weeks and Thomas got injured for the game (after scoring 2 TD's). They put up 21 unanswered points in the 4th and I was down by 7. I thought I was screwed. Got a TD in the "2 minute warning drill" (was about 1:25 left. Then in OT I lost the toss, kicked it off, and caused a fumble for a TD. :lol

It happened so fast.

McNei1y

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Get some warm bodies in here! Playing against the CPU is quite a retarded adventure.

Yeah :lol

I can't wait till the offseason draft. I need some new players. I should just bomb the rest of the year :D :D

Top Bottom