• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

McNei1y

CB3 said:
The patch is out. Any word on the DC issues

I didn't DC against the CPU... okay that was a lame comment.

Ror, I play you when it sims. When can you play? If it sims tonight, I can be on if you need me too. If not, I will probably be on randomly tomorrow during the day (like between 4-8 pm EST). I will be gone all Saturday and Sunday may be tricky.

DMczaf

Alright, I've come to terms that I'm going to be at least 2nd in the league in fumbles lost by the end of this season (Rors is ahead of me by 1!).....but when I fumble in the pocket and no one on my team has the awareness to turn around to recover....or even tackle a dude who lays on the ground with the ball for 2-3 secs?!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/45404633

I know my team is bad, but they have the awareness of a fetus. :|

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
I didn't DC against the CPU... okay that was a lame comment.

Ror, I play you when it sims. When can you play? If it sims tonight, I can be on if you need me too. If not, I will probably be on randomly tomorrow during the day (like between 4-8 pm EST). I will be gone all Saturday and Sunday may be tricky.
If it advances tonight (doubt it :\), I can play. I think I can make it tomorrow at those times, but I don't think it will be advanced then either. :|

I miss the old fixed schedule.

DMczaf said:
Alright, I've come to terms that I'm going to be at least 2nd in the league in fumbles lost by the end of this season (Rors is ahead of me by 1!).....but when I fumble in the pocket and no one on my team has the awareness to turn around to recover....or even tackle a dude who lays on the ground with the ball for 2-3 secs?!

I still fumble, but I don't lose them as much anymore! You're gonna take the crown!

BigAT

DMczaf said:

They're not used to you being in the pocket. You're not Freeballin' hard enough.

DMczaf

BigAT said:
They're not used to you being in the pocket. You're not Freeballin' hard enough.

I wish I had the new roster update Freeman! He has the legs and accuracy! I gotta wait til progression now. Super Young Bucs activate in 2011! I might crack 70 Overall!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The patch that just arrived for Madden 11 advertised that it would be delivering a handful of new uniforms and variations on current ones. However many were noting that they did not have them within the options to choose from and I confirmed the same on my end. It also seemed to be limited to the 360 side with reports that PS3 users did receive the jerseys immediately.

It turns out for the 360 that after receiving the patch the “Ultimate Team Rivals Pack” must be downloaded to get access to the jerseys. In order to do this just select “Ultimate Team” from the main menu. A message will come up stating that the downloadable content pack is required to use the mode. It is a free download so nothing to worry about in that regard it just becomes a process to complete rather than getting the jerseys automatically as many expected.

After downloading that DLC the game must be restarted. The jerseys will then appear when scrolling through the options. Included in the patch are the Chargers powder blue alternates, Saints home jersey with a Super Bowl Champions patch, current Redskins home and away combos and fixed socks, and three different Vikings jerseys featuring the 50th anniversary patch.

:lol :lol

McNei1y

Keep me updated FMT if you decide to sim tonight or early tomorrow! I hope we do. I will be up for another few hours... and while the day gets older I get drunker.

Rorschach

McNeily, if you're still around, I think I can stay up to play it. If not, I'll check back at those times you mentioned.

[edit] NM it's not advanced anyway. I'll check back tomorrow.

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
headed on now to advance. people have had enough time to play!

Glad I decided to supersim my game. I think I ran 6 total plays (2 turnovers and 2 TDs), and I ended up winning like 38-3.

Is the faster kicking meter back, or is it only in games against the AI?

Rorschach said:
I still fumble, but I don't lose them as much anymore! You're gonna take the crown!

psh, come talk to Jahvid Best. I think i have lost at least 1 fumble every game. Some games, several. It may be a three man race

BigAT

goldlion054 said:
psh, come talk to Jahvid Best. I think i have lost at least 1 fumble every game. Some games, several. It may be a three man race
Are you going to be around sometime today/tonight to play our game?

McNei1y

Rors, week advanced. I will be heading home in about 5 mins and should be able to play from 2:50 between 7 or 8. Let me know when you can play!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wellington said:
Is Battlefield BC2 PC worth $15?

Thanks for this, found a whole bunch of EA discounts. Gonna pick up ME2, Dead Space, and Battlefield.

More great games to go onto the massive backlog as I grind through FF13 and Sonic Unleashed. :(

Rorschach

GG McNei1y. Good defense. Shame about the weather. I realized that throwing the ball against the wind was a bad idea.

Lamarr Houston should be rookie DPOTY... too bad EA erased his stats.

:lol @ EA's "fix" for OF. They made them regular online games. You even have to download the rosters now. :p

McNei1y

gg. that was one of the worst games my line has ever played. Way to let 3 sacks in a row happen on the most important drive of the game. Your secondary is awesome at coverage. I got so unlucky on two redzone trips. Well, one of them at least. The fumble recovered for a TD was garbage. I hit Y 3 times before he got sacked-fumbled. Then that pick where I bombed it like 50 yards was just out of frustration :lol

Demetrius Thomas is a clutch signing. This guy is catching everything.

It shouldn't matter much since it's late in the season but I got so mad that game. Now I have to use Jennings/sign a free agent because my two running backs are injured. FML

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
gg. that was one of the worst games my line has ever played. Way to let 3 sacks in a row happen on the most important drive of the game. Your secondary is awesome at coverage. I got so unlucky on two redzone trips. Well, one of them at least. The fumble recovered for a TD was garbage. I hit Y 3 times before he got sacked-fumbled. Then that pick where I bombed it like 50 yards was just out of frustration :lol

Demetrius Thomas is a clutch signing. This guy is catching everything.

It shouldn't matter much since it's late in the season but I got so mad that game. Now I have to use Jennings/sign a free agent because my two running backs are injured. FML
Jennings was beasting. You should have put him in to start. :lol

I think your receiver tripped during that sack. Mine did the same thing and it resulted in a long ass sack loss. :( Once they trip, you can't throw to them anymore.

The sacks on the long plays were due to having to take so long to develop the plays. Once that first sack was had, the rest were sure to follow because the routes take so long.

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
Jennings was beasting. You should have put him in to start. :lol

I think your receiver tripped during that sack. Mine did the same thing and it resulted in a long ass sack loss. :( Once they trip, you can't throw to them anymore.

Right, that happened on the 3rd down play. It was LB. I was mashing it to see he was on the ground and next thing I know I was sacked. My problem is, my line does that most of the game, I just get the ball off in time. I hope this progression rating bumps them up because I cannot waste picks on a Line right now. :lol

Jennings is just a strong guy. Karim is quicker and more like MJD. I like those players. I should've used Greg Jones more. He always seems to get 6+ yards a carry.

That Watkins pick was such garbage on my side. He caught it with one hand not even looking towards the QB. I just hit Y and he picks it off. I was surprised :lol

I really REALLY wish there was a Flex schedule or a scrimmage system or something. EA should just incorporate all these ideas. Atleast have an option to save the rosters and import them into a franchise. I want to be able to play as my team. It's not the same in ranked games (Especially the cheese).

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
Right, that happened on the 3rd down play. It was LB. I was mashing it to see he was on the ground and next thing I know I was sacked. My problem is, my line does that most of the game, I just get the ball off in time. I hope this progression rating bumps them up because I cannot waste picks on a Line right now. :lol

Jennings is just a strong guy. Karim is quicker and more like MJD. I like those players. I should've used Greg Jones more. He always seems to get 6+ yards a carry.

That Watkins pick was such garbage on my side. He caught it with one hand not even looking towards the QB. I just hit Y and he picks it off. I was surprised :lol.
haha Watkins pick was partly due to the wind. I pushed down for a lob and it just came out weird. That was my fault for throwing a lob at the wind. :p I couldn't even kick with that wind.

And yeah, Jones is the new Alstott. DM is jealous!

eznark

Banned
Kave_Man said:
Thanks for this, found a whole bunch of EA discounts. Gonna pick up ME2, Dead Space, and Battlefield.

More great games to go onto the massive backlog as I grind through FF13 and Sonic Unleashed. :(
why do you hate yourself?

daw840

God damn it....I thought we would have until at least tonight to play. :(

Crow and I were planning on playing right now.

Nightz, are you around?

DMczaf

69363_447834288261_500313261_5290787_7860454_n.jpg

What the fuck, Wellie?

daw840

End of 1st quarter

Chiefs = 9 yards
Chargers = 139 yards

Yeah, I think I am pretty much done with this game. I will probably just be selling it shortly. Sorry dudes.

Top Bottom