• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

BigAT

goldlion054 said:
I don't know if i ever want to play madden again. Unbelievable. Not even alcohol can fix this shit
Yeah...I had absolutely no business winning that one.

Six interceptions for Aaron Rodgers, which more than doubled my total for the season coming into the game (just 4 INTs prior the game). Two of them got returned for touchdowns. Seven turnovers total for the Packers, while only forcing one. Packers gave up a 102 yard kickoff return TD.

I was in complete SLANG mode with Rodgers. 438 yards passing, 350 of which probably came in the second half. My defense helped out, giving up only 20 points to the Lions offense. Sounds high, but it really wasn't considering the awful field position I gave them and the fact that one of the TDs came on a single freak play to Megatron.

Nightz

daw840 said:
End of 1st quarter

Chiefs = 9 yards
Chargers = 139 yards

Yeah, I think I am pretty much done with this game. I will probably just be selling it shortly. Sorry dudes.
In all honestly though, you played much better than the box score indicates, and you did really well after the first quarter.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
eznark said:
why do you hate yourself?

I really don't know. I have a terrible problem. :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
seahawks: can you play tomorrow?

I'll be good to play anywhere between 10:30am and 4pm eastern time tomorrow. Going out tomorrow night for Halloween to get crunk!

eznark

Banned
Kave_Man said:
I really don't know. I have a terrible problem. :(

I'll be good to play anywhere between 10:30am and 4pm eastern time tomorrow. Going out tomorrow night for Halloween to get crunk!
worst game of the year and it isn't even remotely close. Don't listen to people who say it gets better

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Of the games for sale on Steam this weekend, are any worth a shot?

EA Store has ME2 for $10 for whoever doesn't have it. Gonna dig in this weekend. :D

These are the games on Steam:

* Ghost Master $2.50
* Zombie Bowl-o-Rama $2.50
* Nation Red $3.39
* Bioshock $5
* Burn Zombie Burn! $5
* Doom Rails $5
* Dracula Origin $5
* Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition $5
* Zombie Driver $5
* Dark Fall: Lost Souls $6.79
* Overlord Complete Pack $7.50
* Alien vs. Predator $10
* Dead Space $10
* Devil May Cry 4 $10
* Ghostbusters: The Videogame $10
* Haunted House $10
* Team Fortress 2 $10
* Worms Reloaded $10
* Amnesia: The Dark Descent $13.39
* Alter Ego $15
* Resident Evil 5 $15
* Silent Hill Homecoming $20

McNei1y

Wellington said:
Of the games for sale on Steam this weekend, are any worth a shot?

EA Store has ME2 for $10 for whoever doesn't have it. Gonna dig in this weekend. :D

These are the games on Steam:

* Dead Space $10

Dead Space. Dead Space. Dead Space...

Get it! It's an awesome shooter that has his creepy moments. Turn the lights off while you play it!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FMT I'm heading out soon.

I'd be good to go for a game anytime tomorrow afternoon or for the rest of the week after work.

Kave_Man said:
FMT I'm heading out soon.

I'd be good to go for a game anytime tomorrow afternoon or for the rest of the week after work.

yeah i should be able to play after the niners game. sorry, had to do some stuff earlier today and then i was playing my ncaa dynasty game against dcx :(

Birdman02

LiveWire said:
Birdman if you're around in the next few hours let's play our game.

Wish I would've seen this earlier because I could've played. I might be able to play after the World Series, but I have no idea when I'll actually get home.

Somnia

So I just got home from work and turn on my 360 and BAM RROD....as of right now I have no plans on replacing it. I've hit my limit (as of right now)...this is the 6th or 7th or whatever amount it is I've lost count on dead 360's. Hopefully you can find a replacement for me, but I do not have any desire to replace this peice of shit right away. I can gurantee you I'll probably rebuy come madden 12 :)lol) so I guess I'll see you next year in online sports.

Look me up on PSN if I don't have you on there, psn name is just Somnia.

Sorry about this guys. I'll make sure to drop in still and bug some of you on AIM.

eznark

Banned
Would it annoy anyone if I asked to trade the Dolphins for the Titans? I'll wait til after the season if necessary (and if I have no shot at the Pack)

It's not some massive deal or anything so if you guys object I don't mind.

Ramirez

DMczaf said:
Bullshit.

Next you'll tell me Ramirez quit.

:lol

Game sucks.

not-my-problem.bmp

Somnia said:
Would it be wrong of me to commit suicide and in my note write: Dallas =(

I've came close to it during the 0-16 season. Don't do it Somnia, I like you and our games have been stellar . You keep my faith in Madden alive

I wish I could join, I'd even take the worst three teams at this point (nfl wise) just to be a part of this. This comes after realizing that not only had I read every page, but also every page of the pre-season league.

DCX

DCX
[In//Effect-Mode] said:
I wish I could join, I'd even take the worst three teams at this point (nfl wise) just to be a part of this. This comes after realizing that not only had I read every page, but also every page of the pre-season league.
Just get a 360!!

DCX

gg kave, felt like the game changed early with those turnovers. your D was pretty good but when you get down by 2 or 3 scores its tough. especially against the overrated niners o-line! once i get a 2 score lead i just run the rest of the game!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg kave, felt like the game changed early with those turnovers. your D was pretty good but when you get down by 2 or 3 scores its tough. especially against the overrated niners o-line! once i get a 2 score lead i just run the rest of the game!

gg to you man. Hasselbeck could do nothing against your D. The second INT you grabbed cheesed me off the most, my guys did the little line dance and held up allowing your guy to just waltz in.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
[In//Effect-Mode] said:
And this is a (very) down year for us because of the disconnects.

Rorschach

We'll rebound season 2 for sure. Disconnects are seemingly over and FMT will be more involved after he wins the SB.

What happened to crip4life?

Sanjuro

I'm losing interest fast. Nothing against MrBoob, but playing the CPU multiple weeks and a sim loss, ehhhhhhhh

crip bailed out. The combo of the league floundering, not having access to the forums, and NBA/NFL money leagues he lost motivation.

Top Bottom