• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Never finished Dead Space. So boring!

Maybe I'll get back to it.

Don't bother it gets more repetitive as it goes on and then adds a retarded boss fight on at the end.

One of the more over rated games in recent memory.

DMczaf

bluemax said:
Don't bother it gets more repetitive as it goes on and then adds a retarded boss fight on at the end.

One of the more over rated games in recent memory.

Well it's not as great as Rock Revolution.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
when are we vancing? i can play tonight wsv but the next couple days i'm moving so may likely have to play the cpu or sim it or whatever you wanna do

ill give it to tomorrow night to advance. still a few games left including some cpu games. come on bros, there are no more disconnect issues, play your games!

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that's just like..... your opinion man

honestly though i can't see how you would like madden '10 and not like madden '11. its only slightly better but it is better.

The amount of broken tackles by scrub players + the inability to complete a game for 2-3 weeks=too much trouble to even worry about.

But last years game wasn't perfect by any means either, I felt it was a better game up until all of the fantasy players ruined the league.

bluemax

Banned
DMczaf said:
Well it's not as great as Rock Revolution.

I don't even work for that company any more so whatever man. Just because I worked on a half dozen stupidly shitty games doesn't mean I can't talk shit about other games.

If anything I am more qualified to talk shit about bad games now.

Rorschach

storybook77 said:
So what week are we on and whoever plays the Titans, have you played your game yet? Going to sign back in by tomorrow.
Week 15. You play Smokey. Well, it's week 14 right now, but by the time you get back, it'll be week 15.

Smokey

storybook77 said:
So what week are we on and whoever plays the Titans, have you played your game yet? Going to sign back in by tomorrow.

I think Rors said you play me?

If so I can go tomorrow.

edit: we're on week 15?!:lol

bluemax said:
I don't even work for that company any more so whatever man. Just because I worked on a half dozen stupidly shitty games doesn't mean I can't talk shit about other games.

lol

Ramirez

bluemax said:

If anything I am more qualified to talk shit about bad games now.

Don't worry, DM is just a bitter man.

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ill give it to tomorrow night to advance. still a few games left including some cpu games. come on bros, there are no more disconnect issues, play your games!
Just gonna play now (I was hoping a Jets fan would join)....but I am unable to download the update which means I can't log in.

Rorschach

eznark said:
Just gonna play now (I was hoping a Jets fan would join)....but I am unable to download the update which means I can't log in.
You can still log in to games without the xbl update, can't you?

Fucking marketplace doesn't work! >:|

Wellington said:
And this is a (very) down year for us because of the disconnects.
I know, very telling. I've been rocking All Pro 2k8 for years but I would have gotten madden used if more people were on the ps3 version. Last madden game owned was '03 but I've played all of them. Prefer 2k's more logical animations.

Rorschach

eznark said:
I thought you needed to be logged in to play online? If not what the fuck am I paying $50 for
Oh. I didn't know you couldn't even log in. Some people are unable to dl the update, but they can still get online with the old xbl.

This whole thing is being handled like crap. I think I just lost a code because of the servers. >:|

Smokey

peterb0y said:
sorry, was in miami for the weekend, just got back to my apt... im down to play whenever, even now

In class now, may be able to get it in before the Texans/Colts tonight if you can go then.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
I'll post it here due to Moss-O-Rama, but the game I am most excited for next week after the Giants is KC/Oak. Wild times.
It won't be that good. Nnamdi out. Miller out. Campbell probably in. :|

At least KC is way overrated on offense. There's a tiny sliver of hope... :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:

Aside from Charles, they are horrendous on offense. I expect the Raiders to smash them to be honest.

eznark said:
just dropped pennington if anyone wants him

:lol Pennington. You could throw the ball, I would cycle to a DT, walk over, and still pick the ball off before it got there. Truest noodle arm in the game.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Aside from Charles, they are horrendous on offense. I expect the Raiders to smash them to be honest.
Like I said, way overrated. :p But the Raiders are susceptible to slashers like Charles. He and Thomas have been playing really well. In essence, the teams are mirror images, but the Raiders are going to be missing their best receiver and corner.

Nightz

Wellington said:
What's the advancing schedule nowadays? We're three weeks out, let's mop this thing up.
Speaking of...what the heck happened to Wednesday/Saturday advances? I think having hard deadlines will force people to actually play their games.

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Speaking of...what the heck happened to Wednesday/Saturday advances? I think having hard deadlines will force people to actually play their games.
Patchwork, the xbl downtimes, etc. Today is another bad day for XBL. :|

Anyway, I agree. Hard deadlines ftw! Only three weeks left! Then, post season followed by the draft!

And then we can implement the salary cap! ;)

daw840

Rorschach said:

IDK, two good running games and two good run defenses. Going to be a tough one. We'll pull it out

Hey now, fuck off buddy! # 1 by a long shot on the rushing YPG isn't overrated!

Wellington said:

See above. Fuck to you bro!

Rorschach said:
Like I said, way overrated. :p But the Raiders are susceptible to slashers like Charles. He and Thomas have been playing really well. In essence, the teams are mirror images, but the Raiders are going to be missing their best receiver and corner.

I thought we were cool RORS! The Chiefs struggle a bit in the passing game but we fuck people up on the ground!

did somnia quit the league!? i got a pm from levious saying he wanted to join at dallas but i didn't even know :(

anyhow, the hard deadlines will come back. its just with the disconnect issue it got us off course :/

they will be back in full force, wednesday saturday, for season 2. i'll advance now unless there are any games that will be played tonight!

Nightz said:
Ugh, the one time I get home from work early and the freaking 360 update won't download.

i didn't know the update was today :/

i should probably just extend this to wednesday and start the saturday/wednesday deadlines now. i think the servers are just getting hammered

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
did somnia quit the league!? i got a pm from levious saying he wanted to join at dallas but i didn't even know :(

anyhow, the hard deadlines will come back. its just with the disconnect issue it got us off course :/

they will be back in full force, wednesday saturday, for season 2. i'll advance now unless there are any games that will be played tonight!
Fucking kidding me bro, I posted RIGHT AFTER you saying that I invited levious to the league because Somnia is gone. :lol

Wellington said:
Fucking kidding me bro, I posted RIGHT AFTER you saying that I invited levious to the league because Somnia is gone. :lol

sorry i had just got done with an all day jerk off fest thinking about troy smiths duck he completed in the 4th quarter to delaine walker

LiveWire

Hey guys, I'm out as well. Too much going on with work and personal life right now for me, plus I haven't enjoyed 11 as much as I did with 10 (yes I realize most of the glitches have been cleaned up but the whole experience just left a bad taste in my mouth). I'll see y'all in '12, have fun! :D

Top Bottom