• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

BigAT

peterb0y said:
smokeyyyy this game sucks, wanna play at halftime? cool if you wanna keep watching the game tho
He's a Texans fan, so I doubt you'll be able to pull him away from the game
until Schaub throws another couple of TAINTs and the game gets out of hand.

PBY

Banned
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I never have a lead :lol

what do we do?

OH MY FUCKING GODDDD THIS GODDAM GAME @#$%@#%

PBY

Banned
^cant go again tonite smokey, if u guys need to advance tonight im fine with you guys simming it or whatever u need to do...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
DCX said:
Tontaku

Can you play tonight?

DCX

Sorry I went to bed early last night, but anyways for the most part I'm free anytime after 5pm to midnight (EST) for this week.

Only exception is tonight as I usually watch Glee with my sister. But that wouldn't be until about 8pm.

Also to the league, if it's available for next season I'd love to take the Browns (yes I'm a fan sadly). If they aren't available no worries either way.

DCX

DCX
Kave_Man said:
Sorry I went to bed early last night, but anyways for the most part I'm free anytime after 5pm to midnight (EST) for this week.

Only exception is tonight as I usually watch Glee with my sister. But that wouldn't be until about 8pm.

Also to the league, if it's available for next season I'd love to take the Browns (yes I'm a fan sadly). If they aren't available no worries either way.
No problem, the overlord didn't advance the league anyways :/ I can play tonight when the league advances.

DCX

eznark

Banned
No idea who I play, but I'm probably going to a 10% party tonight...fingers crossed. I'll be able to play tomorrow night.

McNei1y

I play the colts. LukeSmith, I'm good for whatever. I'll be around today like 4:30+ EST. Let me know whenever a good time is.

LukeSmith

McNei1y said:
I play the colts. LukeSmith, I'm good for whatever. I'll be around today like 4:30+ EST. Let me know whenever a good time is.

I'll be at work for a bit yet till 5-6 pacific, I'll post when I'm available once I get home!

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it's advanced!

nightz when can you play the unstoppable machine known as the 49ers offensive line?
I can probably go in an hour and a half, but not 100% sure. I'll post later whether I can play or not.

Rorschach

:lol :lol :lol If you stand in the franchise lobby, you can hear the conversations in-game. I think it was Sanjuro that just yelled "AWWW COME ON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" and "AAAARGH!"

Rorschach said:
:lol :lol :lol If you stand in the franchise lobby, you can hear the conversations in-game. I think it was Sanjuro that just yelled "AWWW COME ON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" and "AAAARGH!"

well, i think i'm gonna start wearing my headset to every game starting now

McNei1y

Rorschach said:

Really? I knew you could hear people in the lobby but I guess it counts for them being in game too (because it says they are in the lobby). Interesting. I wish they implemented a spectator system.

Madden/EA needs to step up their online franchise potential.

McNei1y said:
Really? I knew you could hear people in the lobby but I guess it counts for them being in game too (because it says they are in the lobby). Interesting. I wish they implemented a spectator system.

Madden/EA needs to step up their online franchise potential.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Rorschach

GG Crow.

My team played like shit, but especially Campbell and my OL. :( It's to be expected when I'm starting two 60 rated players.

Elvis Dumervil is way overrated!

BigAT

Rorschach said:
Really? Did you hear him wishing death on my player that got injured?

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Since when did Bledsoe unlock for the Pats?
:lol Besides the multiple interceptions, there were plenty of incompletions Brady threw that were just awful.

On the plus side, Aaron Rodgers had six less interceptions than he did last game. Improvement!

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
GG Crow.

My team played like shit, but especially Campbell and my OL. :( It's to be expected when I'm starting two 60 rated players.

Elvis Dumervil is way overrated!
Yeah GG. After you returned that kick off for a TD I thought it was the start of my team imploding but thankfully my run game stepped up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
gg DCX. A defensive gem of a game for the most part.

I can't believe how many guys got knocked out of that game for me, it was ridiculous. I was scrambling trying to figure out what to do on offense once Hasselbeck went down. :lol

DCX

DCX
Kave_Man said:
gg DCX. A defensive gem of a game for the most part.

I can't believe how many guys got knocked out of that game for me, it was ridiculous. I was scrambling trying to figure out what to do on offense once Hasselbeck went down. :lol
Yea good game dude. The rain was a great equalizer. WR slipping on cuts, dropped passes and errant throws were the norm.

I knew i could pressure you when Hasselbad went down so i tried blitzing more. I let one HUGE run slip by. My first user pick to seal the game!! Wooot! GG, good luck the rest of the way.

On a personal note. from a 1-5 start i have clawed back to 7-6-1. Nice.

DCX

Sanjuro

BigAT said:
Really? Did you hear him wishing death on my player that got injured?

:lol Besides the multiple interceptions, there were plenty of incompletions Brady threw that were just awful.

On the plus side, Aaron Rodgers had six less interceptions than he did last game. Improvement!
My favorite moment still is me going

"I hope he is dead..DEAD!"

Dislocated Hip.

lololololo

gg nightz. felt like the turning point was the drive after you got to within 3. i almost feel like im cheesing people when i run because the offensive line gets such a good push. but it's either that or i lose by 40 if i pass over 15 times with alice smith :(

McNei1y

Luke, I'm about to get off in a few. If you can play in the next 15 I can hop on. If not, lets schedule sometime tomorrow.

Top Bottom