• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

McNei1y

Luke, let me know when you wanna play. I will be gone tonight so I don't think I can play later. If there is a possibility you can be on in the next few hours, let me know. I am available between now and 8est.

LukeSmith

McNei1y said:
Luke, let me know when you wanna play. I will be gone tonight so I don't think I can play later. If there is a possibility you can be on in the next few hours, let me know. I am available between now and 8est.

Yeah, there's no way I'll be out of work during your window today. We'll dance tomorrow?

McNei1y

LukeSmith said:
Yeah, there's no way I'll be out of work during your window today. We'll dance tomorrow?

Sounds good. I may be back around 12-1 EST but depends if I am drunk or not :lol

If there was a chance I can play, are you able to play around then tonight?

If not, tomorrow around the night should be good too.

LukeSmith

McNei1y said:
Sounds good. I may be back around 12-1 EST but depends if I am drunk or not :lol

If there was a chance I can play, are you able to play around then tonight?

If not, tomorrow around the night should be good too.

Yeah, there's a chance - post in the thread if you get back and aren't too loaded to beat up on me

Somnia

Rorschach said:
You're kicking the shit out of the fantasy league, btw...

...but you got lucky against me! Why do you have so many damn Giants on your team? >:|

I know a winner when I see em...don't remind me, kthx.

McNei1y

LukeSmith said:
Yeah, there's a chance - post in the thread if you get back and aren't too loaded to beat up on me

Yo I am down to play right now. Let me know. I'll be available for about 20 minutes. If not lets get it in tomorrow. Let me know before 2 am (or 11 pm.)

McNei1y

Alright, I'm going to head to bed. Lets try and get it in tomorrow night. Let me know a time you are free. I may be available.

Nightz

Was League Manager the thing that Rors suggested a while back? I just read a write-up on it on Op Sports and it seems pretty cool. I'll try it out on my test franchise tonight to see how it works.

TheCrow

Looks like its been updated quite a bit. The last time Rors and I checked it out we had a problem with how it calculated the cap hit for different positions. A 99 rated QB was equal to a 99 rated K/P. Now it looks like a player's cap hit also depends on what position he plays. Let's wait for Rors to check it out and see if it fixed the problem we had.

Rorschach

They improved the leaguemanager thing by a lot. I'm impressed. This thing is so fucking hot.

The only problem is that player worth still off. That would be fine IF you could edit those things, but right now they make you edit each player individually. That would be fine too if you can edit a roster one by one, but you have to go to the team page, select a player, load the edit page, edit his numbers, save it, then it kicks you back out to the roster page, go in edit the next player and repeat... over a thousand times. You can't do it by position.

Brandon Marshall should not be worth more than Tom Brady. That's ridiculous. And FBs/TEs/LTs shouldn't be worth the same range.

DMczaf said:
GG, I knew if I punted in OT that would be game over. Neither offense could be stopped in the 2nd half

Yea, i started to get so frustrated with Kellen Winslow over the middle. After Deandre Levy went out, and then my ROLB, it was just feast for you, haha

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
How odd, Hasselbeck gets injured in my last game and is out for the season and low and behold the real Hasselbeck is also injured and out for a while.

MADDEN PREDICTS THE FUTURE!

Somnia

So anyone have a Scheels Sports in their area? I'm interviewing with them right now for a new store they have opening soon to manage their Pro Sports Apparel shop and wondered what some of ya thought of them.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
storybook77 said:
I'm done with this game. I just can't motivate myself to play it anymore. I'm trading this abortion of a football game in.
you just want more time to dance to pokerface on kinext

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When is this thing advancing? I haven't been around much to be able to play CB. I can play pretty much all day tomorrow tho.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Big AT, I think I play you next and I assume our schedule for Sunday will be the same (Can't play during Giants game). If you want to play Sunday I'm down.

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sanjuro what happened to your friend? :(

i thought he was a good addition to the league!
He is in a few money leagues. The combination of people dropping/CPU and not being able to post on the forums lost his interest I guess. He is good at the game though, did more with the Bills than I would have imagined.

Top Bottom