• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

clJpn.jpg

You two aren't even trying. :| And you can't blame it on the game or disconnects!

jacobs34

GCQuinton said:
I tried reaching the Steelers owner over XBL earlier with no luck. Anybody know his contact info?

Sorry about that, I've been out of town this weekend, just got back in. I can play tonight if you are around.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
tomorrow good for you Astro? I want to watch the game tonight but can be flexible.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dmczaf I think I play you this week (Seahawks owner).

When you want to do this thaaang?

Tonight is a bit iffy for me, I could go after the Monday nighter otherwise everyday but Thursday I'd be good to go after work.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone play Plants Versus Zombies PC? I finally got the iPhone version the other day and was highly addicted. I'm wondering if it's worth another go on the PC.

McNei1y

Sable, let me know when you can play!!! I'm trying to play a game. I haven't played since last saturday!! That's to long.

McNei1y

ramrodroster.jpg

sorry, I just looked at my roster and had to rosterbate somewhere. I just traded for Andre Johnson and Ronnie Brown sending the guy Matt Forte and Dez Bryant!! :D :D (he has receivers to spare, Had Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, and 2 other decent guys)

Was the first to scoop Vick and Hillis up too. To bad I'm 4-5 somehow.

DMczaf

Kave_Man said:
Dmczaf I think I play you this week (Seahawks owner).

When you want to do this thaaang?

Tonight is a bit iffy for me, I could go after the Monday nighter otherwise everyday but Thursday I'd be good to go after work.

Thursday is great, no class for me!

Mrbob

Wellington said:
Anyone play Plants Versus Zombies PC? I finally got the iPhone version the other day and was highly addicted. I'm wondering if it's worth another go on the PC.

Yeah, grab it. It goes on sale on Steam for $4.99 at time to time, well worth it.

McNei1y said:
Sable, let me know when you can play!!! I'm trying to play a game. I haven't played since last saturday!! That's to long.
Have a cold so been feeling like shit, I see mention of the week going to Thursday, would you be around 4-6:45ish est thursday to start?

McNei1y

sableholic said:
Have a cold so been feeling like shit, I see mention of the week going to Thursday, would you be around 4-6:45ish est thursday to start?

Yeah I think I could be available then!

Top Bottom