• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Falcgun1337/ramrodroster.jpg[/IMG

sorry, I just looked at my roster and had to rosterbate somewhere. I just traded for Andre Johnson and Ronnie Brown sending the guy Matt Forte and Dez Bryant!! :D :D (he has receivers to spare, Had Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, and 2 other decent guys)

Was the first to scoop Vick and Hillis up too. To bad I'm 4-5 somehow.[/QUOTE]
Danieal Manning gets 65 points? How? I mean... of all the possible defensive players...

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
Danieal Manning gets 65 points? How? I mean... of all the possible defensive players...

He's very consistent. Plus, all the other good ones are taken. He's getting atleast 7-8 points a game.

daw840

goldlion054 said:
Thanks man. Been a rough couple days. Glad to know you still care

Not that, I just am not interested in playing the CPU on All-Madden. People have been dropping and my interest in this league has definitely waned. If I don't have to play a real person I just want it simmed. :/

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Hey levious I'm hung up here at work. Can you play later? Or tomorrow any time after 9? My schedule has been horrible recently.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Tomorrow's fine with me if that's better for you.

I might be on late though...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This has been such a long and excruciating season. :lol

Does anyone have any XBL cards they are willing to part with? I am waiting to find a deal for Gold before I renew, but my service expires tomorrow. :(

TheCrow

eznark said:
Are we back to the hard advance? The off-season is so tantalizingly close.....
Yeah I'm pretty sure we're advancing tonight, it is Wednesday and I think we had enough time. Anyway, me and Smokey are playing in a couple of hours so I think we'll only have 2 or 3 real games left.

Let's just get to the playoffs and the offseason since I'm looking forward to see how we handle Free Agency this year. Even if I'm not sold on the gameplay, I still really enjoy putting my team together.

Rorschach

FMT: remember to turn off injuries when you sim. You can turn them back on right after. Next week too since some don't want to play the AI in meaningless games, but want their starters to be there for the post season.

RIP McFadden. :( I won't even make it 1 game out.

Wellington said:

Does anyone have any XBL cards they are willing to part with? I am waiting to find a deal for Gold before I renew, but my service expires tomorrow. :(
Mine recently ran out too... even though they were supposed to make it run out next year (fuck you, MS!). I suggest you get a card before the prices go up. :\ The brick and mortar places still have 20 dollar cards, but Amazon seems to have moved on to the more expensive ones.

Rorschach

eznark said:
I lost Jake Long for the season when I simmed my game. What makes you so special?
Me? I'm not simming my game. I already played it. This is for the rest of the people with playoff implications. He should have been doing that since the beginning. :p

TheCrow

Fuck it, just sim it. But after injuries are turned off.

Nightz, can you play tonight? Let's get the regular season over with and hopefully the playoffs get started by the weekend.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:

I think I got a 2-day code in Blops, I'll confirm when I get home. I'll check other cases too, brother

Nightz

TheCrow said:
Nightz, can you play tonight? Let's get the regular season over with and hopefully the playoffs get started by the weekend.
Not sure about tonight. Think I'm playing some 2K11 league games. And Black Ops.

PBY

Banned
Whoever's got me this week, you cool with simming it or whatever? Sorry, shits been kinda crazy for me, madden's been the last thing on my mind... This season has been kinda weak to be honest, next one can't come soon enough

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
AstroLad said:
yeah gg it was good for about a half, or maybe just a quarter?

nah, it was tied at the half, you had a great drive to tie it up in the last seconds.

eznark

Banned
sanj I'm in the office all day then I have some banquet dinner bs tonight. I have no clue when I'll be home. I'm working from home all day tomorrow though so we can get it in whenever you're around.

McNei1y

Dboy/Smokey I play you next. Let me know what the deal is! I'd like to get this final game in so I don't have to wait another 2 weeks to play a game :(

I hope the playoffs go by fast.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh seems it got simmed, and the Seahawks still lost! :lol

Anyways this week seems I'm against the Rams who have no owner. Just sim it, I care not to play against the computer.

Also still gonna throw that out there. Despite the Seahawks almost for sure getting the #1 pick I'd rather take over the Browns. My team, for next season!

Mrbob

michael-jordan-1995.45.jpg

I won't be home till about 11PM EST tonight, playing a NBA2K11 game then. What about tomorrow night? Big game before the off season!

TheCrow

Kave_Man said:
Oh seems it got simmed, and the Seahawks still lost! :lol

Anyways this week seems I'm against the Rams who have no owner. Just sim it, I care not to play against the computer.

Also still gonna throw that out there. Despite the Seahawks almost for sure getting the #1 pick I'd rather take over the Browns. My team, for next season!
You could probably switch to the Browns now. No need to wait till the season is over.

GCQuinton

Won a tight one against DCX earlier today on a last second field goal.

And with that, I've gone from getting killed all of last year and starting off 1-3 to finishing my first Madden '11 regular season with a 10-6 record with a shot at making the playoffs. Feels good, man.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GCQuinton said:

And with that, I've gone from getting killed all of last year and starting off 1-3 to finishing my first Madden '11 regular season with a 10-6 record with a shot at making the playoffs. Feels good, man.
Congrats bro. Nice turn around. The only thing that was killing you to be honest was all the picks, you were always a tough play. I might draw you in the playoffs. :(

Fucking during the last sim I ended up losing Chris Snee for TEN weeks! Fucking no wonder I was getting no push on the right.

Rorschach

GCQuinton said:

If you hadn't taken that loss to MrBob, you'd be 11-5. :x

Anyway, good going. Congrats. I noticed you had one of the best rushing attacks... and also that big John Henderson was playing well. :D

I think I could have used him with the way people have been running all over me. :lol

Wellington said:
...why? :lol

BigAT

GCQuinton said:

I see how it is, now that FMT doesn't have your first round pick not only does that policy "mysteriously" disappear, but you also make the playoffs. How much did he pay you to tank last year?
Grats on the playoffs.

Wellington said:
You didn't drop back far enough.

McNei1y

Mrbob said:
Heh, this is why Tiburon is garbage at making a NFL "sim". What a ridiculous drop and the qb still can easily hit a completion. :lol

I'd love to see the day when QB play in Madden actually relies on 3 to 5 to 7 step drops.

He threw an interception which turned into a fumble. I'm still amazed it was "on target" in the rain.

Smokey, let me know. Let's try to play later tonight. I won't be here tomorrow and Saturday I will be back during the day. I really want to play my team :(

Smokey

McNei1y said:
He threw an interception which turned into a fumble. I'm still amazed it was "on target" in the rain.

Smokey, let me know. Let's try to play later tonight. I won't be here tomorrow and Saturday I will be back during the day. I really want to play my team :(

we can go tonight.

Top Bottom