• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

DCX

DCX
GG Q. To many FGs for me :/ Well finished the season 7-8-1. I was going to tank after the first 5 games or so, pride took over and finished with a fury lol Tie not withstanding, i think i finished the season 6-3-1. Now on to the draft and continue this streak towards next season.

DCX

Sanjuro

eznark, I might not be able to play right away.

Is there a way we can put the league on hold? I want to get my 3D glasses in so I can change my game.

McNei1y

GG Smokey. I couldn't stop your passing game on 3rd down. That one touchdown to Daniels got me furious :lol I dropped my controller and went to pick it up and hit the timeout button.... :lol Nice Safety though

I get so mad with this game. I wish I could play it everyday, or atleast a few games a day. It sucks having to wait a game a week basically. EA needs to fix that shit honestly.

Smokey

McNei1y said:
GG Smokey. I couldn't stop your passing game on 3rd down. That one touchdown to Daniels got me furious :lol I dropped my controller and went to pick it up and hit the timeout button.... :lol Nice Safety though

I get so mad with this game. I wish I could play it everyday, or atleast a few games a day. It sucks having to wait a game a week basically. EA needs to fix that shit honestly.

good game. i figured that's what happened when u called timeout. i understand trust me:lol

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
eznark, I might not be able to play right away.

Is there a way we can put the league on hold? I want to get my 3D glasses in so I can change my game.
wake your ass up and lets finish this shit

BigAT

Mrbob said:
I won't be home till about 11PM EST tonight, playing a NBA2K11 game then. What about tomorrow night? Big game before the off season!
What time do you think you're going to be home tonight?

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I might have missed you today. I should be around possibly late tonight, certainly tomorrow morning.
fuuuuuuuuu

I won't be around tonight I will be around tomorrow before 11.

Mrbob

NothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothome

I'll be home around 9cst tonight. Dunno what is going on in the NBA2K11 league but I have to play a game of that tonight too.

BigAT

Mrbob said:
NothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothomeNothome

I'll be home around 9cst tonight. Dunno what is going on in the NBA2K11 league but I have to play a game of that tonight too.
Didn't you play that last night? Let's just get this in.

i will advance to the playoffs a little later today, and now is a good time for a few survey questions for the league!

1. are you coming back for season 2?
2. if you are or if you aren't planning on it, would changing to all-pro difficulty change your mind?

we need a head count for season 2!

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will advance to the playoffs a little later today, and now is a good time for a few survey questions for the league!

1. are you coming back for season 2?Yes
2. if you are or if you aren't planning on it, would changing to all-pro difficulty change your mind?Really don't care. I suck anyways. I don't think that will help me.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

2. if you are or if you aren't planning on it, would changing to all-pro difficulty change your mind?

Uh, could I play my game since it does decide if I make the playoffs? Don't bring your NCAA doucheyness to Madden!

1. Coming back

2. Keep All-Madden, motherfucker.

Mrbob

Let us get this done so we can get to the best part, the draft! :D

1) I shall be playing in season 2.

2) Don't care about difficulty.

eznark

Banned
1. YES

2. NO

I was a staunch opponent of All-Madden but have come to love it.

Sanjuro, my folks are in town so I'll be unable to play our game. Fucker.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FrenchMovieTheme said:

1. I'll be back if you guys want me, but gimme the Browns! :D
2. As the man with one of the worst records in the league I say keep all-madden man.

TheCrow

1. I'll be back.
2. I'm fine with either difficulty.

Any games scheduled for later today?

Kave_Man said:
1. I'll be back if you guys want me, but gimme the Browns! :D
2. As the man with one of the worst records in the league I say keep all-madden man.
Take them now. Sanj switch to the Pats earlier in the season.

DMczaf said:
Uh, could I play my game since it does decide if I make the playoffs? Don't bring your NCAA doucheyness to Madden!

1. Coming back

2. Keep All-Madden, motherfucker.

alright, i'll wait, but the week has been advanced since wednesday! you're the new mrbob!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
TheCrow said:
1. I'll be back.
2. I'm fine with either difficulty.

Any games scheduled for later today?

Take them now. Sanj switch to the Pats earlier in the season.

So how do I go about switching to the Browns?

Rorschach

FMT: Are we advancing tomorrow night or tonight?

1. Coming back
2. What the? You just don't want anyone to be able to stop Frank Gore ever. I'm on to you!

Sanjuro

eznark said:
1. YES

2. NO

I was a staunch opponent of All-Madden but have come to love it.

Sanjuro, my folks are in town so I'll be unable to play our game. Fucker.
Get your dad on the XBOX. I'll make him humble.

the plan was to advance tonight, but i'm not going to advance if there are games with playoff implications left to be played.

so if anyone is involved in a playoff berth or seeding, get your game done!

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I'll break the norm and say no, not having fun this year/don't think the game is really worth putting in any time/effort. Not to mention bestbuy.com has its trade in value at 30 bucks so gotta move while its still that.

Mrbob

I think we lost Astro to the Kinect fan club.

Maybe you can control Madden 12 through Kinect by playing Pokerface and we can get Astro back to action!

jacobs34

1. I'm Coming Back for Season 2
2. Don't care if the difficulty changes or not.

I'm also trying to get my game in quick but my opponent (Browns) doesn't seem to be around, will try to get the game in asap.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
jacobs34 said:
1. I'm Coming Back for Season 2
2. Don't care if the difficulty changes or not.

I'm also trying to get my game in quick but my opponent (Browns) doesn't seem to be around, will try to get the game in asap.

Oh yeah guess I do have a game this week then. I can play you now if you want to?

edit: Scratch that, didn't realize what time it is. Hockey Night in Canada need to see my Leafs suck it up tonight. I'll be on after the game if you still want to go.

jacobs34

Kave_Man said:
Oh yeah guess I do have a game this week then. I can play you now if you want to?

edit: Scratch that, didn't realize what time it is. Hockey Night in Canada need to see my Leafs suck it up tonight. I'll be on after the game if you still want to go.

I should be around, just send me a pm when you are ready to play.

Nightz

Sorry Crow, relatives from out of town paid us a surprise visit yesterday and they're staying for the weekend. I may be able to play tonight, but if not I'll back out and you can play the CPU.

As for next season:
1. In (though season 2 most likely will be my last)
2. All-Madden

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

1. yes
2. doesn't matter to me

TheCrow

Nightz said:
Sorry Crow, relatives from out of town paid us a surprise visit yesterday and they're staying for the weekend. I may be able to play tonight, but if not I'll back out and you can play the CPU.
No problems. Don't worry about leaving the league, we'll just let it get simed. I got to work on some papers while watching some SSF4.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:

1. Yes, I'll be back
2. I really don't like the way that All-Madden plays and would love to change it, but I don't know that All-Pro would make things any better.

The Packers beat the Bears last night to clinch the #2 seed in the NFC and much more importantly a bye week for the playoffs. This is big as it should allow Nick Barnett enough time to finally come back, he was out for, I believe, 11 weeks with injury.

Rorschach

BigAT said:
1. Yes, I'll be back
2. I really don't like the way that All-Madden plays and would love to change it, but I don't know that All-Pro would make things any better.

The Packers beat the Bears last night to clinch the #2 seed in the NFC and much more importantly a bye week for the playoffs. This is big as it should allow Nick Barnett enough time to finally come back, he was out for, I believe, 11 weeks with injury.
Lucky. Getting healthy at the right time. :(

Another McFaddenless playoff run. :\

McNei1y

1. Yes, I will be back!!
2. Keep it what it is at, ALL-MADDEN!!

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Get your dad on the XBOX. I'll make him humble.

Just got done staining the billion boards for the massive oak shelves we are building in my office. It's going to look like a library in there and I am going to keep the book shelves bare but for a solitary nook.

Top Bottom