• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
1. are you coming back for season 2?
2. if you are or if you aren't planning on it, would changing to all-pro difficulty change your mind?

yeah i think i'm gonna bail. i love playing in the league but if literally the only madden i play is league games that's not really a recipe for competitiveness of any sort and i hate to not be competitive and actively involved. plus i'm gonna be doing a lot of traveling over the next few months so that doesn't help

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone talk to Birdman? I guess we havent advanced because of the playoff implications there.

Also it's a little sad we're passed the advancing deadline and there are still so many games left.

Birdman02

Sorry guys. I've been out of the house pretty much all weekend. I can play tonight around 10est if DM is around.

Also,

1. Yes, I'm coming back
2. I'd prefer All-Madden, but it wouldn't change my mind.

birdman i re-invited you to the league cause dm was just going to play the cpu. sorry!

p.s. rors i booted daw earlier today after i read the pm. sorry i didn't post, i was in a hurry for the niners game :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh shit DM lost. CB and levious need to play their game. If CB wins he's tied with DM in wins and conference record. It's possible he sneaks in after everything is considered.

Hopefully we can advance today at some point.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I can play tonight, just let me know what's best for you CB. I do want to try to catch the game, but don't mind playing either way.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
levious said:
I can play tonight, just let me know what's best for you CB. I do want to try to catch the game, but don't mind playing either way.
Levious you beautiful motherfucker. Feel free to gloat. :(

levious

while I'm ecstatic about hearing of the groundbreaking changes brought in by Garrett (such as practice and film study, as well as making mandatory team meetings mandatory), gloating about win number 2 wouldn't feel right.

Nightz

Are we in the offseason yet? No?

abeSimpson.gif

LukeSmith

Get home from work and see the score of the Eagles Skins game and I'm sitting here waiting for ESPN to show the Redskins coaching staff so I can see if Livewire is filling in for Shanahan

BigAT

Rorschach said:
DM played...

[edit] Think it's levious/cb we're waiting on.
It is.

Commish with his finger on the pulse of the league. It's like watching Mike Singletary try to run a football team.

TheCrow

I hope I don't face a cpu opponent in my wildcard game(if we ever make it to the playoffs). It would depressing to lose to the cpu, especially now that lurkers could witness it. -_-

levious

CB, let's play tonight... Sorry I didn't check the thread once the game got going.

levious

I don't mind getting skipped, but CB is trying to earn a playoff berth I thought... Unless simming his way to the playoffs was his plan all along.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
levious said:
I don't mind getting skipped, but CB is trying to earn a playoff berth I thought... Unless simming his way to the playoffs was his plan all along.
Man he isn't earning shit. He probably played two games...

...oh shi-

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Finally home. Fucking shithead traffic right now for no reason at all. I can play whenever

Top Bottom