• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Mrbob

goldlion054 said:
can we start a little after 9 EST? Glee is on.........

We are starting at 9:30EST which would be a little after.... :p

Do the draft from the web and watch the show.

With all the On Demand and internet options you can always catch Glee! I'm putting aside tv show watching for this draft. Dedication!

Mrbob said:
We are starting at 9:30EST which would be a little after.... :p

Do the draft from the web and watch the show.

With all the On Demand and internet options you can always catch Glee! I'm putting aside tv show watching for this draft. Dedication!

Glee is dedication!

Mrbob

Glee fans smh people don't give me shit for tv show watching anymore! :lol

Rorschach said:
I thought we started at 7 pst? Draft chat will be up 30 mins before draft... whenever that is!

Francine said 6:30PST in her previous post. I'm getting ready for 6:30 PST but I can handle 7PST as well.

BigAT

Well, the projector for the movie I was at completely shit the bed so I'm back earlier than I expected. I still missed out on my first round pick, but I'm satisfied with who the computer took for me.

eznark said:
Should I wait to see if we get a Jet? I wanna get Jamarcus hurt already!

you can have someone fill in if you like or just play the cpu. either way is fine!

i'll continually look for people to add and have a couple that might be interested but i haven't heard back.

really the 2 divsions affected are the NFC west and AFC east. at least in the easts case there are 2 teams :/

Rorschach

If anyone needs a QB (84) hit me up. Nothing wrong with him, really. Strong arm, decent accuracy, can run, but I don't want to see his ugly face because of real life.

Also, I might let Miller or Branch go for the right price.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How does my current center grade out better at RT than any RT that was available in the draft...

Going with a Beatty/Andrews/Rookie/Snee/O'Hara. :lol :(

Fucking AI drafted all the OL talent good grief.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Fucking AI drafted all the OL talent good grief.
I'm in the same boat. I'm starting a 60s rated tackle again. :lol

Oh well, at least Bruce Campbell went up!

[edit] Read up a bit in the thread... FMT "forgot" he gave LJ11 Tristan Riley (Best QB) when the cpu Titans drafted him instead. :p That's what he meant by that post.

bro's i fucked up. when i had to "sim" the superbowl i put the difficulty back to all-pro... and forgot to change it back! all games being played now are on all-pro :/

i'll change it back once dcx puts me back as commish. sorry guys :(

love,

fmt

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
bro's i fucked up. when i had to "sim" the superbowl i put the difficulty back to all-pro... and forgot to change it back! all games being played now are on all-pro :/

i'll change it back once dcx puts me back as commish. sorry guys :(

love,

fmt
So week 1 has to be All Pro then week 2 goes back to All Madden? Or can it be switched mid week?

GG DCX

Why the fuck would you kick that field goal? take the knee and don't take the chance.

3 things:

1. Fuck your WR combo with your 2 TE. That is fucking stupid. Eznark, you are a terrible man for making that trade
2. Fuck that safety and perfect punt. Couldn't even muster an inch to avoid that safety
3. Fuck me for throwing that desperation pick in the redzone

DCX

DCX
goldlion054 said:
GG DCX

Why the fuck would you kick that field goal? take the knee and don't take the chance.

3 things:

1. Fuck your WR combo with your 2 TE. That is fucking stupid. Eznark, you are a terrible man for making that trade
2. Fuck that safety and perfect punt. Couldn't even muster an inch to avoid that safety
3. Fuck me for throwing that desperation pick in the redzone
Really stupid...stupid, stupid, stupid :/

1- Yes, it will be hard to defend the air attack and opens up running lanes for Turner.
2- That punt was perfect, i have never done that, i have had some roll out at the one, but not hit perfect so it goes out there. Got lucky on the safety.

i like to add a 4- Fuck your return man, fuck him hard..

GG

DCX

McNei1y

Aw shit! I totally forgot about the draft. Dagger. Thought it was tonight. :lol

Drafted me all line yet I was going to go all secondary!! Dumb CPU.

I can play whenever.

DCX

DCX
McNei1y said:
Aw shit! I totally forgot about the draft. Dagger. Thought it was tonight. :lol

Drafted me all line yet I was going to go all secondary!! Dumb CPU.

I can play whenever.
You might be able to flip an olineman for a pick in next year's draft. Some players were complaining the CPU made a run at them and left none for us :?

DCX

McNei1y

The only real good lineman it took was an 81 RT when I already have Britton, a 90 at RT.

I am open to trade. I need a CB or a SS.

I can trade: an 81 RT, One of my DT's (maybe Knighton depending on trade but everyone else can go. The other 3 are 1 A pot ,and 2 Bs... all young).

Let me know.

Crow, I can play after 4pm today.

edit, changed to SS. Wrong Safety.

Mrbob

Can you flip your SS to FS?

Chris Harris is rated 73 and a FS in the game but EA got that wrong because he is a SS. When I play him at SS his stats go up to 81.

Might be interested in that Right Tackle of yours!

Levious not sure what my plans are yet for tonight so we might be able to play. I'm home during the day tomorrow though.

McNei1y

Mrbob said:
Can you flip your SS to FS?

Chris Harris is rated 73 and a FS in the game but EA got that wrong because he is a SS. When I play him at SS his stats go up to 81.

Might be interested in that Right Tackle of yours!

Levious not sure what my plans are yet for tonight so we might be able to play. I'm home during the day tomorrow though.

I meant SS, not FS. I have Otogwe up out there. Let me know what you are thinking if you are interested. I will take a look at your roster and others. Trying to upgrade!

BigAT

McNei1y said:
The only real good lineman it took was an 81 RT when I already have Britton, a 90 at RT.

I am open to trade. I need a CB or a SS.
Atari Bigby (80 - SS) is available for trade from me.

Top Bottom