• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Mrbob

ph33nix said:
so which of those available teams has the highest pick in the draft? :lol

lawn.jpg

not enough people responded in time! draft will be done next TUESDAY, 6:30 pm pst!

NEXT TUESDAY, 6:30 PM PST. 1 WEEK FROM TODAY.

if you can't make it, you can set your board. just don't expect the cpu to do what you say! :D

Mrbob

Man down, Rors got banned somehow!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
not enough people responded in time! draft will be done next TUESDAY, 6 pm pst!

NEXT WEDNESDAY, 6 PM PST. 1 WEEK FROM TODAY.

if you can't make it, you can set your board. just don't expect the cpu to do what you say! :D

So it will be Tuesday or Wednesday? I might be able to rush home about 6:15 PST on Tuesday but if I get fucked by my draft board I won't be happy. :lol Since I have a top 5 pick the start time is of importance to me!

btw, i willl be a bit more lenient on trades in the off-season. i'm not going to say anything goes but as long as its not outright absolutely 1 sided or absolutely ridiculous, i'll probably approve it IN THE OFF-SEASON. once the season starts i make no guarantees.

try to be gentle.... friends!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw, i willl be a bit more lenient on trades in the off-season. i'm not going to say anything goes but as long as its not outright absolutely 1 sided or absolutely ridiculous, i'll probably approve it IN THE OFF-SEASON. once the season starts i make no guarantees.

try to be gentle.... friends!
lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

DCX

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just checked the thread now....

Next Tuesday? I'll be there then (Browns owner). Also who won the Superbowl? Who should I be hating on?

McNei1y said:
I'll be ready to draft next tues.wed. I hope my box doesn't crap out! Anyone know the draft order?

the website shows the draft order! but no i dont know off hand... i know the seachickens have the first pick.

and just as a heads up, i'm not going to let you take any of the CPU's draft picks if they took a guy you wanted. if the CPU fucks up your plans then too bad!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
the website shows the draft order! but no i dont know off hand... i know the seachickens have the first pick.

and just as a heads up, i'm not going to let you take any of the CPU's draft picks if they took a guy you wanted. if the CPU fucks up your plans then too bad!
Love for this rule to be in effect when CPU picked a C for you instead of English.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT said:

We did this in the past? That's called cheating holy crap. :lol

DCX said:
Love for this rule to be in effect when CPU picked a C for you instead of English.

DCX
That's not what he is saying.

Wellington said:
We did this in the past? That's called cheating holy crap. :lol

That's not what he is saying.

we didn't necessarily do it in the past as a rule, but there were times where draft picks that were traded got messed up and then the CPU took someone that was wanted and i let them trade their pick for the CPU's pick they actually wanted.

i guess i should've phrased it better, it wasn't just "hey i wanted this guy the CPU took! give him to me!" it was "hey so and so was drafting for me, screwed up the pick, and the cpu then took the guy i wanted!"

if that happens, tough titties. don't trade draft picks then!

bluemax

Banned
It saddens me to see the Seahawks finished worst. I know I could've done better than that!

In good news I bought a 360 slim! If anyone wants to give me a copy of Madden then I'm back in!

eznark

Banned
make an offer for my corners, DCX I don't even remember who I have on my team anymore. Do me a favor and run it by the league first, not going through that again.

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
make an offer for my corners, DCX I don't even remember who I have on my team anymore. Do me a favor and run it by the league first, not going through that again.
Sure will. Sent a PM.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
Haven't even looked at the draft board, are there any good guys up in this bitch?

beast punter, but probably a stretch in the first, but don't pass him up in the second

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
levious said:
beast punter, but probably a stretch in the first, but don't pass him up in the second
The Giants punter is good in Madden where you can't drop the snap.

This thing usually takes an hour or so right? I'm willing to play my week 1 game right after for whoever I play.

Also I vote on minimal pausing and shortening picks to 30 seconds after the third and 15 after the fifth.

levious

we're allowed to freely resign players who possibly get auto cut after the draft right?

BigAT

levious said:
we're allowed to freely resign players who possibly get auto cut after the draft right?
Yep.

FMT's innate ability to schedule the draft on nights that I'm busy continues, I think I might be missing it tonight. I don't think I'm even going to bother ranking my players, I know it's just going to ignore my list anyway.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mrbob said:
6:30PST/9:30EST

Awesome, then I have time to hit the gym first before doing this draft stuff. I'm hoping I draft well since I'm not too sure what the Browns need in madden league as yet as I've only played one game with them and got pumped. :lol

levious

Wellington said:
I'm willing to play my week 1 game right after for whoever I play.

are the online franchise schedules randomized or preset? Might be me.

BigAT

levious said:
are the online franchise schedules randomized or preset? Might be me.
They follow the NFL rules properly for what teams you're supposed to be matched up against, but I'm pretty sure the actual order is random. For what it's worth I have the Giants in my other OF, my first game in year 2 was against the Bills.

Nightz

BigAT said:
Yep.

FMT's innate ability to schedule the draft on nights that I'm busy continues, I think I might be missing it tonight. I don't think I'm even going to bother ranking my players, I know it's just going to ignore my list anyway.
Ditto. Looking at Xbox.com, it says that I last played Madden on November 2nd. As of now I have absolutely no desire to put it back in the system, not even to set my board. Hopefully I get some good players to help pull me back in.

eznark

Banned
Anyone want to give me their first and third for a douchy wide out?

Henne is also available. I thought I dropped him!

Also, do we do the draft on the web site or in-game? This is my first time.

DCX

DCX
eznark said:

Either or. I will say though in game is the safer method, but members have done the draft on the site and it has worked just fine.

Also, gimmie.

DCX

levious

eznark said:

avoid the website unless absolutely necessary, it won't properly show your board, won't display names, you end up having to click each entry individually to show the name.

I've found that if you create your board and draft in a single session, it works better but even then, it's hard to avoid an auto log out situation and then have your board revert to commas.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
does thie draft have a james kelly-quality player in it
It's defense heavy. DEs, Safties which are rated 89-87...yes, right out of the gate :/ Best QB is like 83 or so.

DCX

daw840

I'm not going to be around for the draft. At this point I am contemplating participating in this league next season. The whole game just seems shitty to me for some reason. I have SIGNIFICANTLY more fun with the new 2k game. I actually enjoy playing for practice. This game I can't stand to play with randoms so I have no way of actually getting better...

Top Bottom