• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNeily, I'm interested in that RT as well. I have 2 CBs at 80, and I have both Grant and Johnson at SS available.

What are the RTs RBF and PBF stats?

McNei1y

Cory Tartacoff - 81 RT - Stats

67 SPD (Speed)
85 STR (Strength)
66 AGI (Agility)
76 ACC (Acceleration)
85 AWR (Awareness)
68 PBK (Pass Blocking)
73 RBK (Run Blocking)
86 IBL (Impact Blocking)
88 RBS (Run Block Strength)
85 RBF (Run Block Footwork)
87 PBS (Pass Block Strength)
87 PBF (Pass Block Footwork)

85 STA (Stamina)
88 INJ (Injury)

Some pretty good stats compared to other guys around 80.

Wellington; I'm interested in Bruce Johnson.

Anyone else, I'm looking for a quick defender!! Post trades if interested!

DCX

DCX
Steve Vallos OL 76 OVR

57 SPD (Speed)
87 STR (Strength)
56 AGI (Agility)
68 ACC (Acceleration)
70 AWR (Awareness)
81 PBK (Pass Blocking)
84 RBK (Run Blocking)
79 IBL (Impact Blocking)
87 RBS (Run Block Strength)
80 RBF (Run Block Footwork)
84 PBS (Pass Block Strength)
84 PBF (Pass Block Footwork)

10 RET (Return)
76 STA (Stamina)
92 INJ (Injury)

Looking to package him along with one of my lesser CB or DE for a 80+ DE/CB

DCX

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
Cory Tartacoff - 81 RT - Stats

Some pretty good stats compared to other guys around 80.

Wellington; I'm interested in Bruce Johnson.

Anyone else, I'm looking for a quick defender!! Post trades if interested!
I'll give you Tyvon Branch (Strong Safety, 88 overall) for Kenny Britton. 93 speed, sure tackler, can cover.

Anyone interested in Veldheer?

90 STR (Strength)
86 PBK (Pass Blocking)
84 RBK (Run Blocking)
84 RBS (Run Block Strength)
91 RBF (Run Block Footwork)
87 PBS (Pass Block Strength)
87 PBF (Pass Block Footwork)

or Jason Campbell

70 SPD (Speed)
75 AWR (Awareness)
92 THP (Throw Power)
86 TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)
79 TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)
80 TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)
83 TOR (Throw on the Run)
88 PAC (Play Action)
90 STA (Stamina)
92 INJ (Injury)

Good PA passer. Decent deep and short throws. Strong arm. Can make plays with his footsies. I adblocked his face on the site because I'm gonna have to see him for 2 years and I'm already sick of him IRL!

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm so confused...how did I lose Woodhead to the Broncos?
The AI drops them automatically to make room for draft picks. You can pick them right back up, but it looks like Crow jumped the gun. Ask FMT or Crow to drop him so you can pick him up.

Sanjuro

Rorschach said:
The AI drops them automatically to make room for draft picks. You can pick them right back up, but it looks like Crow jumped the gun. Ask FMT or Crow to drop him so you can pick him up.
Was there even a FA signing period? It looks like I have everyone else, just not sure. I want to trade Maroney as well.

TheCrow

Yeah... still hate this game. I'm out after this season assuming something doesn't come up and I don't feel like even finishing.

Rors, give me Campbell.

McNei1y

gg crow.

Rors, it's a good trade but I think I'm going to pass. I'd rather have a young, quality lineman than the same at safety. My SS aren't entirely bad but I'd like to upgrade them a bit. All of them are below 70 but still have some decent stats.

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Was there even a FA signing period? It looks like I have everyone else, just not sure. I want to trade Maroney as well.
You can trade people now if you want. And they didn't do FA.

McNei1y said:
gg crow.

Rors, it's a good trade but I think I'm going to pass. I'd rather have a young, quality lineman than the same at safety. My SS aren't entirely bad but I'd like to upgrade them a bit. All of them are below 70 but still have some decent stats.
Roger! I just thought you had an excess at RT and would keep the rookie.

Nightz

levious said:
So people are just signing randomly?
Last year we had a grace period of a couple of weeks before people could pick up any FA they wanted. It should be the same this time around. =\

eznark

Banned
Sorry, I picked up a punter and a very middling wide receiver (like 68) because I didn't have enough on my roster to play a game. Thought it was open season.

eznark said:
Sorry, I picked up a punter and a very middling wide receiver (like 68) because I didn't have enough on my roster to play a game. Thought it was open season.

I did the same with a kicker (Brett Swenson) and backup QB (Mike Teel) because i needed a backup and an actual kicker. I feel as if I am justified, though

BigAT

Ugh, I lost my 1st round draft pick for 8 weeks. This after he had 3 tackles, a sack and a FF in the first half alone.

daw840

Welp, I guess my decision has been made for me. Went to look at the league website and I have been kicked out. Later on guys. See ya in Madden 12.

daw840 said:
Welp, I guess my decision has been made for me. Went to look at the league website and I have been kicked out. Later on guys. See ya in Madden 12.

the invite was already re-sent 2 seconds after i kicked you. remember you got sick and didn't log out for rors to play the game?

you aint going NOWHERE!

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the invite was already re-sent 2 seconds after i kicked you. remember you got sick and didn't log out for rors to play the game?

you aint going NOWHERE!

Well fine, I guess not. Who the fuck did the CPU draft for me?

McNei1y

daw840 said:
Looks like I got a DT at 72 OVR, a RT at 68 OVR, a LOLB at 80 OVR and LG at 83 OVR. Fantastic, shit players.

Shit players? I'd take the LOLB and LG!!

At least the CPU didn't draft you 4 lineman, a HB, and a DT (when my team already has 3 RBs and 4 solid DT's) dumb game.

eznark

Banned
He'll ya, three tds! One was even to my team! Dudes accuracy is so hilarious. Don't know how long I'll be able tomplay with 9 min quarters though.

Rorschach

:lol GG Nightz. The Nnamdi fumble wasn't a fumble, but I didn't review it thinking I would need the timeouts. Total dumb head coach moment. I finished the game with all three timeouts. :lol :lol :lol

Rorschach

All of those that passed on Blake because of his slower speed, thank you. He fucked up the final catch of the game, but other than that he was, by far, the best WR on my team.

:lol @ Chris Johnson getting ABUSED by Vincent Jackson (and Floyd!). All my guys were tired because of the damn depth chart reorder... dunno why it did that.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Yeah the 9 minute quarter thing is a little much, who decided on this? I felt like I was killing clock all game.
I thought it was pretty good. Without it, there was no way Nightz could have come back. I didn't know it was changed, so I didn't change my pace and it cost me! I like it.

Rorschach

daw840 said:
I need a QB, I will trade anyone.
Whelp. Jason Campbell is going to waste on my roster.

Jason Campbell

70 SPD (Speed)
75 AWR (Awareness)
92 THP (Throw Power)
86 TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)
79 TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)
80 TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)
83 TOR (Throw on the Run)
88 PAC (Play Action)
90 STA (Stamina)

Vast improvement over Cassell

69 SPD (Speed)
85 THP (Throw Power)
81 THA (Throw Accuracy)
95 TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)
75 TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)
59 TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)
70 TOR (Throw on the Run)
82 PAC (Play Action)
90 STA (Stamina)

Dayum @ his deep ball... Now I feel bad for double covering Bowe.

I'll let him go for cheap. I just don't want to see his face again if I don't have to (I'll have to see it Sunday :'(). I'd give him for a pick, but I don't know how long you're planning to be here.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
What is this nonsense I play my arch nemesis levious for the first time in week 15 ugh.

I know it's supposed to be a sim league but don't rest your starters!

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
back down to 8 min quarters?

i'm open to whatever you guys want!

I'm only one guy, and maybe it was because I passed so much to play with my new toy, but I hated the extra length. Felt like the game took a really, really long time.

Don't value my input too much though, once my wife has the baby I'm not positive I'll be able to participate at all.

Top Bottom