• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Birdman02

goldlion054 said:
GG Birdman

What a frustrating way to lose a game. All but locked up, and give away a Kick return. Tits

GG man. I almost returned the favor and let you return one right back, but I decided to hold back Lance Moore and was luckily able to make a tackle.

daw840

Bob, this week is going to be tough for me, but maybe we can get it in tuesday or wednesday. My wife's birthday is tomorrow, so probably not much gaming, and tonight we are eating dinner with the in-laws.

DMczaf

BigAT said:
GG DM. That kick return fumble sucked, I would have had liked to have a legit shot at the comeback.

I was shocked that happened, usually those unlucky fumbles are against me :lol

GG, I finally have a legit downfield threat!

Mrbob

Daw I get home around 4:30cst on Wednesday. Maybe we can get it then!

BigAT said:
GG DM. That kick return fumble sucked, I would have had liked to have a legit shot at the comeback.

a-burning-rage.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I fucking barely survived against the AI Skins. Albert Haynesworth was all up in my ass. I think virtual Eli is pregnant by him. Was running for my life from a four man rush, wtf.

Is the new NFS Hot Pursuit worth a buy? I loved the old ones.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
I fucking barely survived against the AI Skins. Albert Haynesworth was all up in my ass. I think virtual Eli is pregnant by him. Was running for my life from a four man rush, wtf.

From i hear it's the new hotness. My copy is on the way and would love to hop online with Madden GAF.

DCX

DMczaf

I got my copy during Amazon Black Friday, but haven't opened it. Once I'm done with Finals on Thursday, I'm tearing through my pile of sealed games.

Halo Reach
Need for Speed
Heavy Rain
Infamous

Mrbob

Wellington said:

Yes the game is smoking hot sheeeit. Especially with the autolog setup which constantly updates what your friends do. Get it on 360 so you can try and beat my times.
lvEyC.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DMczaf said:
I got my copy during Amazon Black Friday, but haven't opened it. Once I'm done with Finals on Thursday, I'm tearing through my pile of sealed games.

Halo Reach
Need for Speed
Heavy Rain
Infamous
I don't get buying games and then not playing them for a while. Might as well wait and you can probably get it cheaper.

Wellington said:
I don't get buying games and then not playing them for a while. Might as well wait and you can probably get it cheaper.

sometimes i'll buy cheap games that im not going to play for a while because i dont know if ill see them cheap again! i'm talking like $10-15 cheap, usually used from gamefly

DMczaf

Wellington said:

Heavy Rain was $20

Need for Speed was $35

Infamous was $15

Halo was Halo

I also got Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time for $15

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
Why? Even shitty expansions that they charge full price for like ODST?

ODST is blamed on MrBob. Asshole told me to get it so we can coop....then he trades it in without telling me!

I'll never forget that, Bob!

Mrbob

ODST sucks! Get over it! You are going to hold this grudge forever. :lol

PS- I have Halo Wars buy it so we can co op it!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:

I got a pick in the endzone and they gave the cpu a safety... cpu games are rigged!

BigAT

So everyone definitely needs to check this out. Someone turned me on to this earlier today, it's a website that does TONS of stat tracking and organization for Madden online franchises. I went ahead and created a site for our OF, here it is:

http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=league/index&lid=56

The stories are all placeholder, but the Power Rankings and Players of the Week are all for our franchise and automatically generated by the site itself. That's right, full power rankings for all 32 teams (snide comments not included) as well as Players of the Week for both sides of the ball for both conferences.

There's also an extremely complete statistics package that provides you with everything you could want. It has all the roster information, it even includes a list of the free agents. You can even register for the site and create news stories/game recaps for your teams.

It's basically SableStats + League Daddy + NCAA 2011, all in a fantastic presentation. I've got to encourage everyone to sign up and give it a look.

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
So everyone definitely needs to check this out. Someone turned me on to this earlier today, it's a website that does TONS of stat tracking and organization for Madden online franchises. I went ahead and created a site for our OF, here it is:

The stories are all placeholder, but the Power Rankings and Players of the Week are all for our franchise and automatically generated by the site itself. That's right, full power rankings for all 32 teams (snide comments not included) as well as Players of the Week for both sides of the ball for both conferences.

There's also an extremely complete statistics package that provides you with everything you could want. It has all the roster information, it even includes a list of the free agents. You can even register for the site and create news stories/game recaps for your teams.

It's basically SableStats + League Daddy + NCAA 2011, all in a fantastic presentation. I've got to encourage everyone to sign up and give it a look.
Delicious :)

DCX

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
What week are y'all on? I still have to go get a copy which probably won't be until the weekend.
week 2. League advances to week 3 wed, and again Sat. So there might be a chance you'll be in by week 4 deadline.

DCX

DMczaf

BigAT said:

The hero we needed and deserved.

Top Bottom